How to reclaim soccer from liberals in north america ?

How to reclaim soccer from liberals in north america ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDmQns78FR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nuke canada
nuke usa
accept mexico as your savior for mexico is glorious nigga

mexicans

you make it a working class sport

Get hooligans

There's nothing wrong in being against homophobia.

The need to spread it on a stadium though is pretty useless

>that pic
lel they would get hanged in europe

Given that they have all sorts of events to draw in crowds, I don't know why this is any bigger a deal than Family Day or Veterans Day or whatever other dumb celebrations they put on.

what the hell? german teams are against homophobia. see bayern vs real. there was a banner

>americans calling it football

This.

>the team from portland are liberal hispters
wow so shocking

>There's nothing wrong in being against homophobia.

this why do they have to do it during a soccer game ? can't it just be a soccer game without liberals bringing politics into it

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH

PUTOOOOOOOOOO
>mexicans are this based tbqh

>reverse image search
>portland
is everyone a literal meme in that fucking city, holy shit

more like
>homophobia is gay
LOL

>germany

there might be. we're on uncharted territory here. the only thing we know is that we've been living in homophobic societies for thousands of years and it's been working out with men assuming their responsibilities before the tribe ahead of faggotry indulgence. when even the space of excellence for manliness is overrun by the spread of the new tolerance values, we have no idea what 1 or 2 generations growing up like this will do to society cohesion

>Werner aus Bremen
You could have posted so many pictures of faggy ultras, but trust me, all of Germany laughs about Bremen

I think you mean
>nigeria

>bremen

gay city

fucking cocksuckers at least the hools from bremen are nazis

he said europe, not africa

except nationalists do that all the time aswell

ABSOLUTAMENTE ASQUEROSA

nah leaf, that's Bremen all right

>Likes soccer
>thinks he's not a faggot

If you have a problem with gay people, you're either a religious nutjob or you are cucked by religious nutjobs.

Equal rights isn't political (unless you're a fascist).

Have MLS teams do friendlies over in Europe.
The liberal MLS supporters make the trip over and bring their gay stuff.
Display it during the match.
Watch the local ultras show the traveling supporters what they think about their faggotry.

Not really. There have been civilizations where homosexuality wasn't an issue. Take Ancient Greece, for example, in city-states like Athens (which were the cradle of western civilization) it was normal for old men to establish romantic and tutor-like relationships with willing young men. It was expected, even. Homophobia has not been a norm throughout history, as you claim.

nothing wrong with smashing some tight boipussy brehs. you're not a man until you've made that twink who keeps looking at you in the gym moan

even in Atlanta we have faggy rainbow shit in our supporters section

the first game there was a bunch of mexis chanting puto and the fags got them banned from the games

only real manly man can take dick up in the ass

>muh libruhls xDDDD
grow up

Oregon should gift Portland to Washington desu

nuke the 4 other leagues and make them then see this one. Good luck with that.

Soccer is inherently a leftist, lower class sport. They didn't hijack it or anything, they're the only ones attracted to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDmQns78FR8

>all these mental gymnastics just to try to convince yourself that faggotry is not a mental illness

lol and your reason for believing it is certainly isn't mental gymnastics, right?

your dick only works to pee and putting it in vaginas. If you are using it for something else you are a degenerate freak

>Ancient Greece
what happened to them?
I've nothing against homosexuality. the argument here is what happens to the cohesion of a society when you promote it freely and do it in the open. it's a not risk worth taking, given we know society works well if people put the traditional values first and make sure their degenerate behavior is hidden

>without liberals bringing politics into it
not hating gays is politics now

your body only works to make new people, if you use it for something else your a degenerate freak

Then why they do it? Faggots have the same rights as everyone else. Why bringing that to football?

>Then why they do it?
err, because they think hating gays is wrong?

>Faggots have the same rights as everyone else
And? The banner is just saying they against homophobia, it's not asking for rights

>Why bringing that to football?
Because they want to?

holy shit, this paranoia

moreover, how can you possibly make that claim with the current middle east and hundreds of years of violence in strictly christian europe?

>middle east is 1 society
>europe is 1 society

In a large scale yes. The main reason we exist is to keep the species going.

But we live like 80 years, so in the meantime we do other things like get education, improve ourselves, helping others. Some of the things we do are mainly to attract seone of the opposite sex and start a family.

How is that banner helping to stop homophobia?

They keep brining up homophobia during "football" because of you guys
>EEEEEYYY PUTO
Absolutely barbaric

I believe that won't work here

posting on Sup Forums is not helping you to have sex or reproduce so please leave

If that's an innocent banner that can't even stop people from being homophobic, why are you so buttblasted by it?

If homosexuality was a choice there would be little to no homosexuals.

Which kind of middle eastern "chooses" to be gay?

Soccer in the us takes money to get scouted due to youth elite teams can cost 5000$ a year membership plus up to spending thousands on travel for tournaments.

You can always choose not to get your asshole penetrated.

We insult a goalkeeper with that, not them. Why would that affect them.

But posting in Sup Forums is not helping me to not have sex and reproduce. Being in a relationship with another man would really dicrease my chances to reproduce.

Why exactly I am butblasted?

>How to reclaim soccer from liberals in north america ?
Hooligans.

Pepe jerseys