What are some films about the complete and utter destruction of a nation?

What are some films about the complete and utter destruction of a nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/syrian-refugees-texas-awesome-academy-amaanah-austin-us-election-2016-a7399026.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/30/us/syrian-refugees-in-the-united-states.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Born just in time to see your race go instinct

Do they mean under 5ft. tall? cuz i definitely believe that

Germany has been forced to hate their country for over 70 years. Enough is enough, these sandniggers are going to destroy Europe

in what village is this ?

some shit hole in berlin probably

Trail of Tears
:^)

*tips stahlhelm*
Germans ain't going anywhere.
I live here, trust me.

Do Turks mind having Syrians around? Specially the Kurdish ones

>In 2014, 16.4 million German residents, over 20% of the total population, had a migrant background. This is an increase of 3% in just one year, fuelled mainly by high immigration, according to Destatis

Good. The age of man is over. Now is the time of the chink.

>yfw Germany did in half a decade what it took America nearly a hundred years to do

MERKEL YES
GERMANY YES

Why would they care, they're all equally subhuman..

They couldn't invent a time machine so they just brought the past to them a different way

Of course they aren't because most Germans think that Pajeet from Mumbai can be German as long as he likes football and drinks beer.

I hope refugees and everyone that supports the integration of them in their society die a painful death

ugly balding roach

Elaborate.

Grow up, nigger.

No bully

If only the refugees all looked like anzu

Two of my grandparents were refugees but they're white so I guess that's okay then.

ugly, anemic, balding and without eyebrows?
back to Sup Forums or /cgl/ with your cosplayer garbage

White

Italians arent white

You could say white people are all equally human but until the mid 20th century Europe had the longest on-going conflicts in existence between 2 or more countries.

>that thinning hair
Wew.

Chechens are white, yet I doubt you'd want them as migrants.

They're both English.

>Born just in time to see your race go n'sync

>born to witness the third and final death of the eternal kraut

Maybe Europe can finally have peace

>Born just in time to see your race go Bye Bye Bye

Jesus fuck. Hitler is rolling in his grave. Who wants to bet it'll become a third world shithole within a decade? Not that it isnt one already.

It shows, they weren't rolling in their own shit like the white apes were doing until a couple of centuries ago.

They brought this upon themselves. Let them deal with the mudslimes

He fucked them over for 70 years

>It's a stormfag shill pathetically trying to spew his shit on Sup Forums by trying to pass this thread as movie and tv
reported.

We need a new Hitler to wipe the slate clean.

t. cuckboi

Germany has an established past of killing everyone who bothers them once their patience has run out
They'll be fine

Good proof that Southern Europe and the mediterranean rim was pretty white until Turks and blackamoors took it over after the Romans went ka-put.

Isn't she only 20? How?

>Hitler is rolling in his grave.

Why would he be? He liked Islam and was responsible for the death of over 5 million white men and women, guy is probably happy as hell.

>it's a single libcuck telling everyone that he's going to report the thread because they aren't pure cucks like him thread

Are you a eurobitch who thinks your politicians give a fuck? Get fucked

Hello newfag, back to plebbit

Look at projections of Sweden in a few years of you really wanna be bummed out

Enjoy your ban, I guess.

Not all the immigrants are non white

We got a ton from Russia after unification, Poland, Italy etc

tough luck.

is beauty and sad, like nature itself: survival of the fittest.

probably nehandertals also cried when they became replaced by homo habilis.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/syrian-refugees-texas-awesome-academy-amaanah-austin-us-election-2016-a7399026.html

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/30/us/syrian-refugees-in-the-united-states.html

Etc.

Excessive use of makeup maybe ?

Kill yourself.

What the fuck is wrong with Europe bros

What's going to happen to Sweden?

All I know is that they're the #1 or #2 rape capital of the world and they are losing loads of money on their "refugees" and migrants.

>Karma for all the atrocities committed to non whites

>the board dedicated to american tv and movies is full of JIDF

The mudslimes deserved it tho

you invaded Europe as soon as your profit died you fucks

>According to UN projections, Sweden will be a much poorer country by 2030, much worse than what anyone in the Swedish government indicates.
>Most of today's less developed countries such as Cuba, Mexico, the Baltic countries and Bulgaria according to the 2030 UN report will be passing Sweden in prosperity.

>Even Greece, which today is more or less bankrupt, but will be on 13th place by 2030.

yeah but isn't a second or third generation turk considered german so they wouldn't be apart of this 40% stat?

>watch Humans
>character is in Berlin
>think what a nice place it seems to be
>feel like traveling there
>be reminded of this problem

dang

unironically this.

5 centuries ago, europeans pretty much exterminated north american natives. THAT was savage, this time is pretty civilized.

There aren't that many of those and they almost without exception maintain Turkish citizenship so they wouldn't have an impact on this anyway

>believing in eye for an eye

basically admitting foreigners are stupid graceless savages

You know disease killed 90 to 95% of them.

Most Indios massacred each other and of course lack of disease resistance killed them off. If they remained that numerous mass-scale colonizing wouldn't have happened and the Americas would be mostly Amerind to this day.

I mean, Euros were assholes back then but were perfectly fine with just trading, too.

>north american natives
yeah we should bring more africans to america
that will fix it

>this thread

but who?

If you're unable to procreate and propagate your genes, you deserve to be replaced by someone that can.

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

>5 centuries ago, europeans pretty much exterminated north american natives.

tb wiped them out before columbus

But dude I've got a mortgage to pay off, maybe when we are both older and are in a better financial position to have kids

This isn't what happens at all.

>greece

Yeah credibility lost

Jesus. Why the fuck do they keep letting in leeches then? Are they really that fucking cucked?

>white people invade almost the whole world in the past
>literally killing half the native population, raping women and enslaving children
>LITERALLY destroying cultures and civilizations and forcing their culture and religion on other nations
>do this for hundreds of years
>recently immigrants flock to one or two white countries
>BAWWW MUH GENOCIDE THIS IS WORST THAN BEING BURNED ALIVE BAWWW

this 2bh

If you're that pathetic that you can't say "no" to a bunch of people barging into your country you deserve to be bred out of the genepool senpai

>it's ok to kill all whites because of something that happened hundreds of years ago

Hitler did more to destroy the white race than anyone ever did.

Too bad inbred skinheads are too fucking dumb to realize this.

Except minorities are usually on welfare, and fleeing their countries because they cannot into government or economy. The will end up destroying first world countries rather than help build them up further.

Birthrates are meant to fluctuate, but modern capitalism needs ever rising birthrates so that there is a modern stream of consumers to keep profits up.
When populations drop you usually see more opportunities which will lead to a sharp rise in birthrates.

All importing the third world is doing is shrinking the middle class in developed countries.

>eye for an eye

Even if those were true, they're appropriating my culture. They're using my medicine, electricity, internet, computers, food gained by farming techniques, central heating, hot water, plumbing...

Etc. How fucking DARE they take that from my culture and benefit from it?

The Mongols were one of the largest contiguous empires on earth. Genghis Khan alone raped thousands of women and the mongols raped and killed MILLIONS of people. But nah, whites are the devil amirite?

If you're on Sup Forums and you're not redpilled, you don't belong here. This goes beyond >muh Sup Forums boogeyman and his propoganda on muh board.

too much hair dye and dietary problems (she was fat so she became borderline anorexic) can cause that

and being a t*rkroach

Production of goods has been outsourced overseas because cost of living is cheaper there, so it's less expensive to make things there and then bring them into the country.

Now, production of workers and consumers themselves has become prohibitively expensive in the West, and they must be imported from countries where children are less expensive to have, feed, clothe, educate.

It's just capitalism, goy, and if you disagree then you're clearly a dirty leftist commie (;

>jews and poles
>white

>Be in college
>Need to take foreign language classes as a degree requirement
>Decide to take German because why not
>Class is taught by a really cool German grad student named Markus
>Markus is a total bro and gives me good grades even though I kinda suck at German
>Graduate college
>Keep in touch with Markus through facebook
>Merkel let's in a bunch of immigrants
>Joke with Markus that his country is going to be under Sharia law
>Markus plays along and doesn't seem too bothered by it
>Even more immigrants come in and start raping the women and committing crimes
>Give Markus even more shit about it
>Markus gets really angry and writes a long message about how his country is dying and it's not funny
>mfw

I feel pretty bad for him desu.

>workers
but they dont work, and if they did, you'd have to pay them as much as whites

at least he admits it

Well should've won the war bitch

Do you close your eyes when Tyrone fucks your girl or do you secretly like to watch?

also
sage

oy
You LITERALLY are letting them in and LITERALLY allowing them to breed in YOUR country, YOUR PEOPLE elected under democracy people who ALLOW this. It's YOUR fault. People, no matter who they are will always go where life is easier and better.
If you can't even fix or defend your own contry then you deserve to be outbred and destroyed
Are mongols complaining about immigration nowadays ? No, it's white people, that's why we are talking about it. Idiot.

>tfw proud of markus but it does him no good and he and his people are still fucked

This basically proves that whites literally have no culture, when all you're doing is listing off modern advancements that have roots in Eastern sciences.