A Challenge for Me, and Anyone Who Cares

You know, as 2017 is coming to an end, I'm just realizing now, that..... this is actually the first year that I haven't listened to, and can't even name, a single song that went mainstream, as in charted highly on the Hot 100 and received substantial radio airplay. Of course, I heard Humble by Kendrick Lamar, but I didn't even hear about it until Fantano's review of DAMN., and I didn't even hear it on a single radio station. In fact, the only time I've been on the Hot 100 site, was literally when I took this screenshot (I still haven't even heard those songs on the list). So, I have decided to offer a challenge to myself. Starting on January 1st, 2018, I will try to listen to one song on the Hot 100 every day, and post my opinion on it. Other anons who read this, feel free to try this challenge yourself and whatnot. Especially the whatnot.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Why not try to listen to good music instead?

this isn't your blog faggot

My music taste is fine, but it would be interesting to see what the "average person" listens to, and if it's worth talking about. And plus, I'll only do so for about a month or two.

Well, if you want to do so, you can, too. No need to be so apprehensive.

Yeah kill yourself faggot. This thread is stupid. This idea is stupid. And you are stupid.

If you think this thread is much worse then shit like this (boards.Sup Forums.org/mu/thread/76767661), this (boards.Sup Forums.org/mu/thread/76767863) and this (boards.Sup Forums.org/mu/thread/76769820), then you're a mouth breathing fucktard who can't even comprehend an actual good idea.

>those links

welcome to Sup Forums dude. make a topsters list, look up some insults on urban dictionary, grab a bag of cheetos and you're off. Also, whenever someone dislikes anything you dislike, be sure to call them a pleb fag 14 year old fedora tipper. Now go out and spread the cancer

this seems like a fun idea for a recurring thread

Dumbass, I've been on Sup Forums sporadically since 2008, and on Sup Forums since 2011. I've gotten screen-shotted so many times it's a miracle I still stay on this pathetic poop mountain. But anyway, that wasn't the point. In previous years, even while exploring Sup Forumscore in depth, I still could name popular songs that I couldn't escape from (on an unrelated note, I did manage to avoid listening to "Fancy" and "Problem" for an entire summer). This is the first year in which it wasn't the case. That's why I coined the challenge.

Thank you!

If you've really been on here for that long you'd have known the response this kinda thing was gonna get. Not a bad idea, but it was a bad idea to post it to Sup Forums

Oh, I did, but at the same time, I knew that it was a much better idea than the recent influx of garbage I've witnessed.

You really do come of as an isuffreble faggot. And yes it is you, not the rest of us

How so? I might have come off as pompous, but I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, okay?

THEY LIKE
SAVAGE WHY YOU GOT A TWELVE CAR GARAGE
WHEN YOU ONLY GOT SIX CARS

What song is that?

Post Malone - Rockstar

Oh.

bewmemep.

You misspelled bump.