Why do people love France so much? Fucking surrender monkeys

Why do people love France so much? Fucking surrender monkeys

I'm not even British, I hate this country more than France ffs, have fun :P

Fucking cheese eating cancer bats

How is your daughter and your wife m8

Did they enjoyed being raped while you watched like good brit i.e. coward ?

France is a cultural powerhouse of western civilization. They are the reason the USA isn't still British, and in that, not kebab or effeminate like most things British.

Most outsiders just hate seeing France being destroyed culturally, ethnically and doomed to a double digit IQ future.

Where are you from ?

Well, we have the bad habit to get up momentum through France whenever we're going to attack Russia.

So France is used to surrender to save time and money on both sides, it's a win-win situation.

W-whats that a picture of?

Shut up little American boi, your country isn't that much better either

Quite rude desu

Place de la Republique, the second picture was taken just after "Nuit Debout" (some shitty leftist rally)

>Why do people love France so much?
No one does.
Not anymore.

Holy fuck there is a picture of my parents wedding/honeymoon when it wasn't fucked up like this

>we build something that isn't literally shit
>sandniggers come and destroy it

Paris. Their greatest city, and the degeneracy globalist progress brings of course.

Most things British are neither kebab nor effeminate, and actually most British people like and respect the real French. We too are disgusted that a great European nation is being ruined by globalism, leftism, and immigration.

meant for

It is the arab country with the best weather.
Sweden is too cold and the middle east is too hot.

But we are in this together bruv. You should not hold your country's past against France, when all the west faces the same threats at this point.

I'm aware resilient and based user. Op was being a cunt tho.

Dat one time they beat the everloving shit out of the Ottoman Empire tho.

Napoleon > Hitler

Crimea river