Shazam- 07/03/20
New Gods- 10/02/20
Justice League Dark- 04/02/21
Suicide Squad 2- 07/02/2021
Justice League 3- 11/05/21
Aquaman 2- 04/01/22
Wonder Woman 2- 07/01/22
The Batman 2- 10/07/22

- TV Shows that have been discussed: Thomas Wayne, The Question, Grayson/Nightwing, Titans.

- Animated films that have been discussed: Kingdom Come, Superman Red Son, The Long Halloween, The Trial of the Flash, Judas Contract.

- New Gods will be directed by George Miller after he is done with his Mad Max films. Tom Hardy might lead as Orion. The studio wants Alexander Skasgard as Mr. Miracle.

- Shazam is considered a problem movie and there has been very little creative progress with the film. Geoff Johns approached Mark Waid for advice on the character.

- Tomb Raider and Ocean's Eight are moving to August and September of 2018 making room for Aquaman and Flash.

- Doug Liman will be working on two films before Justice League Dark.

- Parasite is the main villain in Man of Steel 2. The story is about Superman coping being powerless for the first time. The film will have a lower budget than Man of Steel and will focus more on character development. Lex Luthor will have a minor role.

- Green Lantern Corps is progressing rapidly and the studio is actively seeking directors. Geoff Johns wrote a story. The film focuses on Hal Jordan, John Stewart and Sinestro. Sinestro is still a Green Lantern in the film but will turn into a Yellow Lantern at the end. Sinestro will most likely be the villain of Justice League 3.

- The trailer for Justice League will release before Rogue One and more DC Film news will follow.

>Justice League Dark- 04/02/21
what

Its the nigger version

nobody cares anymore

- Ben Affleck will be filming a Batman trilogy. Red Hood and the Court of Owls have been discussed.

- Justice League 2 will begin production Spring 2018.

>Believing any of this without sources.

This is worse than the fucking vidya game movie threads.

fuck all that, I just want a live-action version of him

No thanks.

When's the live action Batman Beyond movie?

In the future

>Shazam is considered a problem movie
The fuck? How do they keep fucking up Captain Marvel? The character is simple as fuck. The origin is simple as fuck. The universe is simple as fuck. This could be both The First Avenger and GoTG rolled into one if they let it.

This.

I remember reading something about The Rock not wanting any meddling from WB. I hope he's still on board as Black Adam.

Where did you read that? I know he's producing and has some creative control but The Rock isn't a filmmaker/screenwriter.

Shway.

>Ben Affleck will be filming a Batman trilogy.
Yey
>Red Hood and the Court of Owls have been discussed.
FUCK YOU

Suicide Squad 2, really?

Wonder Woman- 06/02/17
Justice League- 11/17/17
Aquaman- 03/16/18
The Flash- 06/08/18

so lets say all these movies suck as much as BvS, will it be a givin that ben afflect will give up on his batman movie?

Man of Steel 2 KEK, a powerless moping superman OH I BET PEOPLE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT ONE

JAPANESE WONDER WOMAN!!!

>court of owls
why do they insist on using relatively new shit, made by shitty easily forgettable writers like Snyder or Morrison? I wouldn't be surprised if fucking Batman Inc. or bluebird makes it way in here somehow

I hope they don't suck. It would make things interesting. Marvel has been handing one sided ass whoppings left and right and for once I would like to see some competition. Plus is better for the genre overall.

>Suicide Squad 2- 07/02/2021

Bullshit. No way they are that long for a sequel.

>Birds of Prey- 04/05/19

Birds of Prey before Man of Steel 2. What the fuck WB.

>New Gods will be directed by George Miller after he is done with his Mad Max films
Unless he has a Clint Eastwood lifespan, he will not live that long to direct all those movies.

>Thomas Wayne tv show

WELL
*licks beard*
WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?

>it's a Thomas Wayne Flashpoint show with Martha Wayne as a 'muh dick' version of the Joker
I'd be okay with that.

*leans back*

Wouldn't shock me if he retired after the Mad Max sequel.

>Man of Steel 2- 06/14/19
> Luthor will have hair
> Superman won't

6 years between MOS and MOS2? All of Cavills hair will be gone.

i'm more worried over henry's hair than the dceu

fuck same

nothing against the dude, I'm starting to bald myself, but it was definitely noticeable in B v S

Henry Cavill's hair for Justice League

Isn't Kal El meant to have superior genetics? Or did exposure to Earth's atmosphere render him impotent as well

Cheeky cunt.

He can't have kids with humans because different species can't interbreed.

Is Jared Leto returning as Joker?

>The story is about Superman coping being powerless for the first time.
idk about you but this sounds awesome to see Cavill go through this phase.

WB crammed about 5 movies into Batman V Superman.

You think they will ever learn from their mistakes?

The only thing I'm interested in is the upcoming Batfleck movie, everything else sounds like trash.

I also think Cavill is a terrible Superman and I wish

nice numbers

Yeah. It made a lot of money. What I think is bullshit is it coming out in 5 years. It will be 3 at the most

>it's a DCEU insider thread

He has a son with Lois

But he can't, don't you understand?

>mfw these will all be shit too

Oh I'm sure Zack will make a great New Gods movie.

But he does

Not muh!

Without Batman, Harley and Joker I'm willing to bet Suicide Squad is no longer a priority.

He was powerless when he got her pregnant.

Honestly I think Zack Snyder should direct New Gods instead of George Miller and I'm a huge George Miller fan.

>The Question
Vic Sage this shit.

I know. That doesn't stop him being Kryptonian though. I don't give a fuck though. The guy flies and shoots lasers from his eyes. Being able to reproduce with a human isn't a big issue

They still have Will Smith

He will SHUT HER SHIT DOWN, no exceptions!

>- Animated films that have been discussed: The Long Halloween
Id prefer if Affleck's Batman film be of a similar kin than an animated film of that comic

just kek my cinematic universe up

I feel kind of bad for them, Disney knows they're burning out the genre and they've had such a long head start to set it up. As soon as people are sick of it, Disney will go back to doing whatever is hot or what they always have done and WB will still be trying to catch up with their garbage casting and writing and directing.

Memes aside that's probably just Henry's natural hairline and not him going bald

Anyway
>still no Doom Patrol movie
FUCKING DROPPED

this. They're desperate. They should just make justice league and call it a day

Other than the fact that it's new, what exactly is wrong with the concept of the Court of Owls?

Not sure about Bluebird specifically, but I guarantee they'll find some way to introduce Harper Row.

What was the point casting those two as his parents? Unless we are getting some scenes of them in the solo batman flick.

Would be cool if eventually we get Flashpoint story in a movie.

I bet he drops out and Marvel snag him.

only dc property im excited about tbhonest

>wanting these hacks to have a crack at doom patrol

why?

What would Marvel use him for?

>yfw Marvel gets the rights to Namor, hires the Rock and cucks the Aquaman movie

Yo where muh Martian Manhunter at?

>Suicide Squad 2- 07/02/2021

I kek'd

Dwayne Johnson as Namor? Just fuck up the surface dwellers already.

Current Rock is a poor choice for Namor, he's too fucking big.

lol

No Justice League without the green guy.

>No Justice League without the green guy.

Green lantern is already confirmed for JL of course.

They're going to fail do hard. Marvel is having a hard enough time advertising their "who?" heroes to normies alone.

How is Marvel having a hard time?

Marvel isn't having a hard time man.

It took normie loved characters like Joker and Batman to get Suicide Squad up there the literally who GOTG.

Hey, they gave Morrison a chance with it, so why not?

Yes.

They probably meant comics wise. They literally need the MCU and Disney to stay afloat.

>endless capeshit

Oh, well yeah. That's true.