Can you believe these ass holes?

Can you believe these ass holes?
They called their new and probably final greatest hits album "God's Favorite Band"

Ugh
I'm gonna be sad when any of them die
I hate them because I love them

go away billiejoe

Nice thinly veiled viraling thread

Nice meme response

Im not even gonna respond to you ironically you literal nobody

I was hoping there would be people my age, who were around your age when American Idiot dropped and was a big deal.
I remember selling copies of it for $2 a pop in 7th grade. Different times.

It's named after a throw away line from bullet in a bible

Oh shit. I heard this back in 2005. I'm gonna have to work through it tonight. After I work through half a bottle of Jack. Because nostalgia is always a ride.

Shit that's some interesting trivia mate

Jimmy Eat World used to play with Green Day now they open for softcore Andrew Jackson Jihad

What does that say about any of them

sounds fun

Come over

I'm 27, I was around then.

Holy shit ew
Fuck off

Why is it talking at me

Why
What the fuck

Why does it care so much about this thread to keep checking and posting

Alright sorry sorry
I'm gonna ignore it now so when you finishing reading this please agree to ignore it forever too

You're an idiot

Would have been more edgy if they dressed up in Islamic garb

le Christians xDDD is not edgy

Atleast it’s not crazium, user

yeah u tell em brando

Maybe not but it just ended up their thing after they got "edgy"
Did you see the video for their newest song? I don't even remember the name but it was literally like a 50's family gets cool shades and they see the government for their bad parts and drumpf is a monster and their posters and media are telling them to consume and shit

That's as edgy as it gets for a group of late boomers/proto-x'ers

>Tré Cool, is a German-born American musician, drummer and composer, best known as the drummer for the punk rock band Green Day.[4][5] He replaced the band's former drummer, John Kiffmeyer, in 1990 as Kiffmeyer felt that he should spend more time towards college

JUST kiffmeyer

Fell for the college meme instead of being in one of the biggest rock bands of the 90s/00s as a multi millionaire whose only job was to drum to songs the other guy wrote

Fucking go away shill

Pete Best of the 90's

I know it's best to ignore them but you just can't help but admire how dumb teens are
Just look at this clown

Its like the same shit I thought was cool and edgy growing up. When its all the same shit regurgitated, repackaged and sold to a different generation.

>what is They Live

You know what else I thought was cool and edgy growing up? Your wife's panties

They're really being generous with Billy's forearms in this.

Their entire physiques in general. They look like how they looked when... Shit, before nimrod.

Why does it keep talking at us
Stop replying at it