youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4
youtube.com/watch?v=n8Wx80TZ8OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4FsFJznC9s0
youtu.be/yW0QKrvJPaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally the most fedorassociated genre in existence

as long as steampunk music exists you are wrong and we are in hell

AHHHHHHHHH

electro swing is simple happy fun, it's no wonder that the uptight fags of Sup Forums can't like it

STOP WITH THIS MEME
IT'S A GOOD SONG

Why does it even exist? Who spends time and effort making it. I really don't understand it.

youtube.com/watch?v=V81DlvZkxGE

upvoted

Why the fuck is this disgusting picture of a guy vomiting posted some much on Sup Forums? Fuck you for posting it you faggot

does it make you, dare i say it, euphoric?

This one is genuinely good though. But I'd label it under plunderphonics rather than electroswing

You could ask the same question about basically any genre. It exists because there are people who enjoy making it and people who want to listen to it. What's so hard to understand about that?

are you memeing?

I agree. Maybe I need to understand the difference between plunderphonics and electroswing though

Are you emetophobic? And even then it's just some good exposure therapy, i don't see the problem

t. the guy who vomited and got his dumb picture taken

No, it's fucking gross. I don't need to see a picture of some faggot vomiting everytime someone is trying to express displeasure. Just post a pepe or something you fat digusting retards.

You like seeing pictures of dudes vomiting? How fucked are you?

Should get a thread deleted honestly, it's like posting a picture of some dude shitting

You're taking the piss right, holy shit please say you're fucking around. Otherwise go back to your r/aww to look at some 100% PC safe place garbage

>if you don't like pictures of guys vomiting you need 100% PC images

great logic, faggot.

it's a disgusting picture and it's pathetic that people would think it's a good reaction image. it's fucking gross.

hollllyyyy shit youre new.

don't forget you're still on Sup Forums m8. the majority of the people on this board probably started out on Sup Forums and are desensitized to shit like this

also electro swing is mostly a shit genre but it's a lot of fun when drinking with some friends

Plunderphonics:
youtube.com/watch?v=ITFBqVFNzgQ

Electro swing:
youtube.com/watch?v=WXrdYwG17PE
You might be confused because both consist of sampling. I'd say Electroswing is derivative from Plunderphonics but not the other way around. Pepper Steak contains samples of old jazz/swing, but doesn't have any EDM or House influences like Electroswing does. It's just this particular instance where it kind of borders on the line.

Then report me jackass

I've been here since 2007 and am 27 now.

I've just finally decided to post about how sick I am of seeing that leFUckinedgyXDDDmanvomiting picture as a common reaction pic

I started on Sup Forums as well and will never enjoy seeing gross images of dudes vomitting

I'm not going to be a faggot and report anything but I just find the image gross

Suma1l, dont you have a game to lose? Get outta here!

>Assuming everyone on Sup Forums is fat lose.. Oh
I'm not fat though

Then maybe you know that none of us give a shit.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>it's like posting a picture of some dude shitting
guess what
i'm about to blow your fucking mind
you ready for this?

shit pic coming in in 3..2..

I'm waiting... Get this guy out of my thread already

i'm not user, i was convinced he'd post a shit pic, but didn't deliver. Oh well

YEAAAAAH MOTHAFUCKAAAAA
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY DIARRHEA
LMAO

The madmen

Are you shitting in a bowl dude? I dare you to eat it with a fork

Good thread

In a way, this is high art. It's an uncompromising look at something mundane, yet universal. It evokes within the viewer a feeling of unease, yet at the same time understanding, and reassurance that everyone, no matter how succesful will be bent over the toilet bowl dropping a fat log once a day. It's a humbling piece, one for the lovers of real art, it is interesting in it's mundanity, beautiful in it's ugliness, and brings to the forefront the core of our very humanity.
Starting bid: 200 000 USD

no i did that specifically to take pictures and steer arguments on Sup Forums when i'm bored/losing to psyche people out
here's another one

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY THREAD

kek

welcome to Sup Forums everyone
Enjoy your stay

fucking 6

get your SHIT together guys!

bro why is it black

Hey what's going on in he-

probably dried blood mixed in

hey hang the fuck on, are you the guy that shits in bowls and leaves them in your neighbor's mailboxes?

that was the morning after thanksgiving actually
heavy drinking and not enough hydration

i only did that once lol

Electro-Swing.

Dude wtf, how many of those do you have? You should make a slideshow and sell it to a modern art gallery with that description

>image search: No results found

This
youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4
Unironically my jam

So.. back to literal shitposting. Where were we?
no jk but it's still better than serious discussions about electro swing like wtf

>furry video
You're not exactly dismissing the fedora image with that
youtube.com/watch?v=n8Wx80TZ8OQ

>all my music choice are Sup Forums approved

How pathetic do you have to be to think like that?

must be newfag

I dated a girl into electric swing, she was also a furry.

steampunk music exists?

youtube.com/watch?v=4FsFJznC9s0
prepare to be OP's pic related

He's right, you know

Just sounds like Victorian-Britain-flavored showtunes. Nothing too bad.

Get fucked

Life is your restaurant

Life is your restaurant

Life is your restaurant

Life is your restaurant

youtu.be/yW0QKrvJPaU

Well I can't finish this now. Thanks guys.

>post a Pepe

Literally why 4chans quality has been going downhill ever since. Pepe needs to be fixed. Look at this board for gods sake!