You have to live for 3 years in one of the 3 most relevant cities in the world and cannot move outside the city's limit...

You have to live for 3 years in one of the 3 most relevant cities in the world and cannot move outside the city's limit during these 3 years. Which city do you choose for your new home? New York City, London or Los Angeles? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/dorothypomerantz/2014/03/06/local-film-industry-in-deep-trouble-in-california/#31d00bbc2f5d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I kill myself

>London
>relevant

maybe 100 years ago

Rome

Fuck you pick

I'd rather die than live in any of those nigger-infested concrete jungle shitholes.

>American Cities are basically highways

>no Tokyo

Fuck you and your pleb cities.

Jew York

LA

why would anyone pick los angeles?

probably jew york

new york

also I would consider Hong Kong, Seoul, and maybe Paris more relevant than LA

best weather of the 3

London, at least they serve tea there. Then LA for sun and beaches.
Fuck ny, it's basically a dumpster.

LA is the cultural capital of the world

Hong Kong is the overpopulation capital of the world

Seoul is the animal cruelty capital of the world

Paris is the accept me accept me capital of the world

LA has a lot of impact.

new York
I like it

>also I would consider Hong Kong, Seoul, and maybe Paris more relevant than LA
You're fucking stupid it's astonishing

>LA is the cultural capital of the world
by what metric? even going by american pop culture the focus is more on california in general than LA specifically and even then I would still rank NY higher

fantastic post you fucking spaz

I'd kill myself if I had to live with niggers and jews.

>Sweden
You already live with niggarinos

>Seoul
nah

Paris definitely, Hong Kong is just a trade hub, nothing really more.

Haven't seen a nigger for months.

Everything related to entertainment is in LA. Hollywood and America's music scene are centralized there. Fuck even the esports scene is centralized in LA. Rural California is Christcuck central and San Francisco is just programmers and poz'd fags so no those don't count.

>mfw see niggers everyday
>mfw Swede don't
Life is unfair

just because the hollywood offices are in LA doesnt make it the cultural capital. California is behind even Louisiana for amount of movies filmed and is also behind both the UK and Canada.

American culture is not focused on any city enough for there to be a clear cut cultural capital but if there was it sure as shit wouldnt be LA. How people are making the jump and calling it the cultural capital of the world is just downright baffling.

There must be places in Russia without niggers. Why don't you just move?

Moving from big cities is literally suicidal in Russia, unless you get governmental job offer or something

>California is behind Louisiana for the number of movies filmed
I don't believe you, please post source.

Not every city can be as thriving a modern metropolis as Warsaw

forbes.com/sites/dorothypomerantz/2014/03/06/local-film-industry-in-deep-trouble-in-california/#31d00bbc2f5d

Los Angeles because i can just move to lancaster and be in the desert away from normies.

I guess London, because fuck the other two choices.