How you want your country senpai?

How you want your country senpai?

J U S T

Sup Forums - television & film

All the politicians who support this deserve to burn in hell and so do the sandniggers and mudslimes

How you want your board sempai?

i live in canada so its probably almost the same
i haven't checked yet though

germans crave migrant cock

Toronto is 40% visible minorities, the highest rate in the country. The rural areas are all whites and aboriginals.

with crashing planes and no survivors

>centuries of imperialism and suppression
>white bois can't handle the chickens coming home to roost

lol

Also

>white people bring civilization
>lesser races think it's a bad thing

Typical. Whites should have kept modern civilization to themselves and left the rest of the world to figure out how to get out of the stone/middle ages.

Go home soros

>Germany
>>centuries of imperialism and suppression
>GERMANY

Hey guys, my name's Kevin. I'm a popular user on the 'ddit. Now lately I've been hearing a lot about this place and thought I should check it out.

I just couldn't wait to get to famous Sup Forums and check out the Sup Forums board. Plenty of intellectual discussion about all the latest TV and movies. Not to mention all the hot memes (big guy 4 u amirite xD). And I have to say you have not let me down in that aspect. In fact, there was riveting fun in of the recent Batman v Superman threads. The difference between DC and Marvel and some of the most epic jokes I've heard. My sides were in le orbit.

But it hasn't been all sunshine and bacon because of threads like these. Frankly I'm disgusted, appalled, and disturbed by posts like these. Yes I know, teh chan is all about teh lulz, but this crosses the line by a mile. One thing I can not stand for is bigotry. It's wrong on so many levels. I'm literally shaking right now. I have seen so many posts like this since I got here and I'm shocked beyond belief. Do you realize what you're doing? You're being bigoted and RACIST. Professional help is hopefully in your future because you sick puppies are in desperate need. I urge you to think about what you're doing and think about how to fix yourself.

Really, I like this place and I'm gonna stay for a while, but you need to clean up your act. Or I might have to clean it up for you. Just a friendly warning from your neighborhood ledditor

>>>r/moviescirclejerk

Germany had a colony in Africa for a little while, not centuries, but user isn't completely wrong.
But aside from that and the Nazis, germanies one of the least racist countries. Certainly less so than France, for example.

Triggered

Toronto and Montreal are already filled with non-whites.

You can get on public transport on a certain time of day and be the only person with fair hair and/or light eyes.

not television or film

>modern civilization
>you would be living in huts if it wasn't for the Greeks who stole everything from the Muslims who stole from the Chinese

what did this pig fucker mean by this?

Toronto and Montreal was filled with non whites 500 years ago too, faggot.
Go back to europe, pigskin.

>Greeks who stole everything from the Muslims who stole from the Chinese

what television or movie is this?

Honestly can't even fathom this.

It's fucking Germany for fucks sake and in less than 20 years they made their country nothing like it has been for thousands

How can anyone say this isn't engineered

>Honestly can't even fathom this.

Yeah I went and looked it up after in disbelief, the wording and the reality aren't what they appear. It makes you think 40% of the kids are middle eastern but it also includes people from any other country, a large chunk are Polish.

>you can get on the poor-person transportation and see lots of poor people

wow

>the Greeks who stole everything from the Muslims who stole from the Chinese