Is Genghis Khan the reason some Russians look Asian?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruslan_Provodnikov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is a very good question do you have the answer?

some Russians ARE asian.
Just like some Americans are black.

Some Asians Russians are mixed
Just like some American blacks are mixed.

No its because they border China, Mongolia and Korea.

No. A history loving buddy of mine told me this last night. Made me go, "oh shit" lol

Maybe this or maybe because hughe ass parts of russia are in Asia

Russians are the ones to blame.

They integrated everyone in the russian ethnicity

Huh, really made you think.....

this girl is native to region where ghenghis khan lived

What continent do you think Russia is in, primarily?

I could just as easily ask "is Genghis Khan the reason some Chinese people look Asian?"

Russia is In Asia. Therefore Russians are Asians.
What you mean is orientals.

yeah, pretty much given that something like 1/20 males in the world can trace lineage DIRECTLY back to ghengis khan himself, meaning theres a shit ton of master race asiatics

Finland?

they aren't russian you moron.

they are asian ethnicities that happen to live in russia. just like how russians who live in Kazakhstan aren't kazakh.

She has pretty eyes but her teeth and nose are really fucked. Also I'm assuming she likes Cheetos 3/10

No ethnic Russian looks "Asian." These "Russians" are really the descendants of Mongols who invaded Europe and were forcibly conquered by Russia in the 19th Century when Russia invaded the last Khanate of the Mongols in Crimea, triggering the Crimean War. They're Tartars, and they don't want to live under the Russian bootheel.

pretty sure they dont have Cheetos there

I chuckled.

Then I check'd.

chinese aryan

nonwhite people with light eyes fascinate me

>American education
Russia is both in Europe and Asia. Ethnic Russians are native European people that expanded East and colonized some Asian lands. Many native people of those lands are now called "Russians" by dumb Westerners.

>conquered by Russia in the 19th Century when Russia invaded the last Khanate of the Mongols in Crimea, triggering the Crimean War.
>American education

>Germany, the master race, starts wars with Russia.
>Kraut niggers get ass kicked each time
>A tribe of Asias invade Russia
>Conquers them.

Germans. The stepchild of Europe.

What the fuck is on her hand

FYI light eyes are recessive and can be expressed randomly over a period of time. Albinos are an example. They have nothing to do with """"""noble""""" heritage

She is traditional dancer, im assuming paint

Genghis was a ginger.

t. redd*t

Oh yeah, your the guy who thinks god made people and iq is relevant

i dont believe in god
iq is relevant

im just amused at the fact you had to jump right in because you are insecure of not being white

>Germany
>is at war with three superpowers at the same time, two of them mostly Germanic
>loses
>hurr hurr, master race my ass, Slavs are superior

>Also I'm assuming she likes Cheetos
kek

USSR would push straight to Berlin even without US support

It might have something to do with the fact that a huge chunk of Russia is in Asia.
You know, a continent chock full of Asians.

I always notice that. Didn't Hitler specifically not want to hurt the British people because they shared a common ancestry?

>Ethnic Russians are native European people that expanded East and colonized some Asian lands.
You could just give up your Asian lands if it bothers you so much, Igor. They don't belong to East Slavs anyway.

He offered peace specifically to them provided they didn't fuck with him.

Brits stuck with the long standing successful policy of backing the second or third most powerful against the strongest (or the most threatening at the time) instead as it's more money/power for them.

Doubtful. The USA supplied hundreds of thousands of vehicles to the USSR during crucial periods.

this. Seems Brits are always more educated when it comes to ethnicity than Americans it seems. Russians arguably as well.

Boxer in OP is Ruslan Provodnikov right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruslan_Provodnikov

He's half Russian. His mother is an ethnic indigenous minority.

God damnit Churchill.

Russia shares a border with China, Mongolia and Kazhakstan

>they aren't russian you moron.
>they are asian ethnicities that happen to live in russia
I'd consider them more Russian than Russians. They're native to the lands they inhabit after all, unlike East Slavs.