What does Sup Forums think of Short Term 12?

What does Sup Forums think of Short Term 12?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=81ire-i14QY
youtube.com/watch?v=bdJfD1e11oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pure kino.

Although I wasn't really a big fan of the rap scene, t b h.

Pretty cool. Had to watch it for a psychology class

Your professor must be pretty based. The only movie I've had to watch for a class was Freedom Writers.

Good movie, and a damn good cast.

Great cast, unique setting/premise, but the character and plot progression was so corny. Every obvious thing you expected to happen did

Easily the most pretentious movie of all time. Up there with David O' Gaycunt. This film pretends to be good.

Way to say absolutely nothing in three different sentences.

tumblr trash

I would wager that Tree Of Life is the most pretentious movie ever made. These was nothing pretentious about Short Term 12.

It was wonderfully comfy.

Yup. The music was comfykino. I still listen to it for maximum comfiness.

good movie

ruined by ex

>ruined by ex
How so?

it was alright from what i remember, nothing spesh

Hated the cast

I watched this movie and thought

"What was the point of that?"

Seriously, I felt nothing, there was zero thought provoking material in this film.

Brie's dad abused her? Wow it took them the whole movie to reveal something that was all but said aloud in the first half an hour.

The plot went exactly where you thought it would in the first 20 minutes, the characters did the same.

Seriously so little happens the synopsis of this film is also the summary.

Overall a boring forgettable and ultimately pointless feel good movie with zero rewatch potential

I hate Brie's face, so this shit flick is automatically DROPPED

I'm surprised by how much Sup Forums likes this. I thought for sure they'd despise it.

Brie is cute. CUTE!

Apparently reddit hates it

>Seriously so little happens the synopsis of this film is also the summary
Not an argument. "Nothing happens" is a pleb criticism. There are movies that work as a slice-of-life type of thing, but even then Short Term 12 is hardly that type of movie.

>"Nothing happens" is a pleb criticism. There are movies that work as a slice-of-life type of thing, but even then Short Term 12 is hardly that type of movie.

not an arguement

Laid back movie with a comfy soundtrack.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=81ire-i14QY

>a slut refuses to have an abortion and find a beta to provide for her

yeah no

>never took GE classes where you just watch movies
Seen lots of good movies and some not so good thanks to these required classes.

ST12 though I watched on my own, liked it.

>skipping leg day

damn the asians at my gym tend to have thick strong legs because the work them out

I have to agree with this, and I say this as a fan of movies that "don't have much going on" (Ming-liang, Tarr, etc). This movie could easily be 20 to 30 minutes shorter and nothing would be lost. The character development is so insignificant and done in such a bland, predictable, corny way that I had a hard time finishing it.

Loved it. Malek was the weakest part but was still fantastic.

apologise to hackerman right now!

actually forgot be was in the movie. just remember brie.

I thought Sup Forums didn't like abortion.

it is a pleb criticism except in this case.

Seriously nothing happens. Like its a big jerk off movie that pathetically tries to emotionally manipulate you but fails on every level to entertain you.

>Tree Of Life is the most pretentious movie ever made
This. Malick is a hack.

This one's my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=bdJfD1e11oU

I spent the entire movie wanting to love and comfort Kaitlyn Dever so I can't remember if the movie was actually good or not.

Speak for yourself, man. I thought it was pretty sincere in terms of emotion, and I was pretty entertained throughout the whole thing. The movie went by quickly. I do think the ending was too "cutesy" for its own good, but I also felt it was earned, so it didn't bother me too much.

Kill yourself. Like legitimately end your life.

What's your problem, kid?

It was incredibly boring and uninspired. As others have said it goes nowhere and is predictable. Other than Rami the cast is utter trash. So incredibly overrated.

>Other than Rami
Nigga wot? He hardly even did anything. Literally every other main cast member did a better job.

>He hardly even did anything

that's the point. the movie fucking blows

>Other than Rami the cast is utter trash

Weird way to spell that black dude's name desu senpai

The movie blows because Rami didn't do anything?

The movies blows because a character who was in it for like 5 minutes is the most interesting. The rest of the characters were annoying and two dimensional

What was interesting about Rami's character.