How do Europeans identify the American phenotype? For me...

How do Europeans identify the American phenotype? For me, I think the most telltale sign is that many white Americans have a fair complexion combined with darker Mediterranean eyes, owing to their mixed European ancestry.

And you?

obesity

Fat, wide cheekbones, fake smile.

And shart stains as well, I presume?

these

basically this
not memeing though

They're all violent like apes from all that nigger blood

What do you mean by wide cheekbones? Is this just a polite way of saying 'corpulent fat fuck moon face'?

No, you just all have big cheekbones
also large jaws

>fake smile.

Do they realize that strained grin they call a friendly smile often looks inappropriate and just creepy?

That shit is c0ontageous. I've met a russian who moved to the US and he puts on that fucking smile all the time now.

They have to do it. Just put on your evil grin and grin back

I guess we must have been selected for large jaws capable of chewing many burgers without losing stamina

Americans look like fags

no ofc not, cultural expectations become expectations

you do it because you have to, just bear with it okay

>fake smile
>wide jaws
>terrible clothes, they always dress like they're going to the gym or something
>either fat or way too tanned

A lot of Americans are big guys and dressed badly.
Sorry but it's true. Quite similar and easy to confuse with Germans to be desu

They are short and fat

It's not 'fake' per se; we just have a cultural norm which dictates one is to smile when engaging with strangers to be polite/welcoming. It's no more fake than Nordic autism or Italian passion and intensity.

Do Eurofags really hate the fake smile? I thought everyone did it.

>fake smile
THIS. Not so much the sincerity as the actual teeth themselves
Nah. I'm a big guy myself, and although the mean average or whatever is blantently taller in Britain overall, there's a disprortionate amount of big guys across the pond (also many, many more fatties.)
Literally everything is bigger over there.

No, we do not. And asking how someone is doing and not giving a flying fuck is also not okay.
But we are the weird ones.

You do t, you cant tell differemce between an american european and a european european, and no kikes arent white.

This is my low effort smile. Does this make you uncomfortable?

pls don't kill me.

>black skin
>big lips
>curly hair
>tall
>brown eyes

small lips, plain/boring facial features, look a bit less inbred than the brits, gummy smile, short, fat, weird skin tones

An american walks into a pub and says ''I'll have a bud light.'' The bartender replies ''You're an American, right?'' The guy says ''How did you know, was it the beer or my accent?'' To which the bartender replies ''Neither, you're the fattest fuck i've ever seen in my life.''

Number 4 is the only one who even looks pure European :3

Bit rude.

Good post

yes her inbred british features are clear

Brown eyes (yuck), flat forehead, thick lips, sparse pubic hair looking beard growth, dark hair, chubby face, wide noses. Pretty much sums it up.
They look like a mix between polacks and blacks.

I think the Texan UFC fighter Sage Northcutt definitely has the most powerful fake American smile I've ever seen

How do you classify this phenotype

lol Danish people look almost identical to English just slightly more blonde

Danes are what Brits would look like without Celtic thrall genes

Hos eyes are too close together. Looks lile an italian/german hybrid with some anglo dna.

You wish. Anglos are litteraly the ugliest (white) people on earth.

This edgy-ass Swede just came in swinging, huh?
Kek

ok lol

>Swede
Most overrated country for looks in the world.
Blonde/blue eyes is defective genes anyway, you'll get sunburnt like the c*lts.

Dear race science pros:

Is this specimen wh*te?

No. Ugly brownish green mud eyes. Might be white by american standards though.

There's no chance Americans may have any common phenotype, they are too big and diverse nation. African Americans have some similarities like often being tough because they were selected by slavers, but that's all. Americans are the mix of everything possible in a planet. Things like phenotype of a nation are possible only for a small homogenous nations, nor for a countries like USA, Russia, India, China etc. We all are too big and mixed.

>terrible clothes, they always dress like they're going to the gym or something

this is true

>they are too big
They sure are, ivan

ITT: yurocucks hating on American and British looks
Even though there are way more ugly Anglos then yuros, there are more super atractive Anglos than yuros as well

Bullshit post.

Do you propose to guess race by a pic of an eye? That guy can easily be either Asian or White.
>Blonde/blue eyes is defective genes
This. Most of Russians have either grey or brown eyes and it's based. People with blue eyes look childlike.

Would you say that Canadians have a specific phenotype, lol?
It's impossible to have one for a big and not homogenous nations. Icelanders have phenotype, I think. Bushmens in Africa have a phenotype. Nepalese people have a phenotype. Big and mixed nation can't have a phenotype.

Interesting. My parents and sister all have blue eyes. Does this mean I am a PoC born to a white family?

This!

Here it is considered a bit insincere to constantly smile and in America it's considered rude not to. Different cultures are different as usual.

In a country of people with endless cultural backgrounds, it's a simple and effective universal greeting. We might look silly, but it effectively communicates that we mean well.

I have blue eyes, and I'm nonwhite.

Blue eyes are recessive, they can stay hidden for a few generations before "resurfacing".

>cultural backgrounds
Don't play that card, American culture is fairly standardised. You dislike conflict and prioritise consensus and small talk. That's why you greet everybody with a smile, and doing it "by default" feel insincere, but everybody keep face.
That's also why you aren't as politicised as yuros (or to take an extreme example, as us Frogs) because you see conflict as something that destroy relationships as opposed to something that builds them. In here is perfectly acceptable for friends and colleagues to debate, even a bit vigorously. It builds character.

It's not bad per see, it's just that sometimes you appreciate a little frankness. (pun intended.)

Don't tell me you fell for the "Hispanic race" meme

>Do they realize that strained grin they call a friendly smile often looks inappropriate and just creepy?
Do you realize drunkenness is a negative trait in America?

this is the average face of white american male
you cannot prove me wrong

Average face of a jew.

These are whites.

>virgin mustache

>American culture is fairly standardised
You don't know a fucking thing.
No, I'm fully European-American, but I meme that being American makes you automatically nonwhite.

Americans smell like caca

That's a Jew.
Those look like poor white trash.

"Inbred" coming from Swedes who literally take pride in bonking around the same frozen shithole for three thousand years has me howling

Are you okay, user? It's not your fault if somebody hurt you.

Northern germanics are literally the least inbred humans.

Translate that sentence into your lang:
Mine:
Američania smrdia ako hovno.

Screeching and howling

Literally. You can throw Leonard Nimoy in there too