Can we fucking delete all this shit yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Us3_8FxoAls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumb frogposter

Intelligent frogposter

join us frog

It's time to let go friend. Honestly just filter them desu

I don't think that generals are inherent bad, the bad thing is that theu create 20 minicomunities instead of a big one.

go back to pol you cuck frogposter

nobody will even want you here once your "god" gets btfo in 2018

caca gratis

> he doesn't know how to use filters

Newfag, please go.

Generals aren't bad per se. It allows more content to exist at once and for us to find with ease the mexican baseball discussion, share memes on copalib, call french muslims in wherever you find frenchies, SOLAR POWER EVERY HOUR at the mls thread and post edecanes in ligamx.

>he filters perro caca threads
kill yourself

>Caring about types of threads on an internet forum for weibos

Man, what went wrong with your life?
Do you need a friend or some support in getting your life back?
Cause this is upsettingly terrifying.

This

>filtering perro caca
>filtering lel
>filtering JAV
why do you exist

My wife is dying of cancer.

I make Jav threads go to the top, you baka.

Well i'm sorry to hear that

Does she have life insurance?

Thanks, user.

No, she doesn't.

Stem cells or something

It's terminal. She has only days to live. I'm currently on heavy medication.

Which type, was it recently diagnosed? No signs or symptoms before it reached that stage? Do you have children? What medications are you taking? Do you need emotional support through skype?

Breast cancer. Diagnosed and treated 5 years ago. About half an year ago they found metastasis in the vertebrates. She went through chemo but it didn't help. Now there are pathological fractures and it has also spread to her liver which is failing. No way to continue any type of therapy at this point. We have a young child. I and the doctors did the best we could.

baseball is not a sport

move baseball threads to /asp/

Is her son ok?

>wife

Pls leave normalfag

haha where is this from?

THIS

>that pic

kek

I'm sorry to hear that. Don't want to sound trite, but maybe she will be able to have some relief after she dies.

Even in the worst moment of my life these will always put a smile on my face. I love this site's humor. No matter how morbid it is, I prefer this to the bullshit whining and crying from our family. I sincerely thank you all for the smile. It's what I need right now.

Perro caca is literally the savior of Sup Forums

Just let it happen

caca should be higuain 2bh

>he visits Sup Forums
>he filters perro caca
Literally kys yourself

>filtering JAV
Metete un fuscazo compa

Oh my god you are literally retarded, I filter those threads to make the appear on top of the board. Idiot, learn to read.

Even if generals suddenly disappeared, the board would still be shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Us3_8FxoAls

>Oh my god
Metete un fuscazo compa.

>he's canadian
Embarrassing.

coming from a LITERAL living BREATHING kangaroo FUCKER like it MEANS anything to ME

LOL

>Do you need emotional support through skype?
If you have time I would like to chat with someone. Add me [email protected]

I'm praying for you and your wife Bulgabro :)

Don't worry bro, I'm with you. Sadly this board is pretty much dead. Even the gamethreads are fucking trash now since nobody gives a shit about this board anymore.

Thank you leafbro. I wish you all the best.

Remember in the future no matter how bad things get in our lives, we have eternal broship on Sup Forums. You'll never walk alone, etc.

if I send you dick pics will you show them to your wife and ask her to rate it from 1 to 10?

maybe it has something to do with every sport is in offseason

I'm not really sure why people hate generals

It keeps shit more contained. I wouldn't want 30 threads on cricket

I don't like the circlejerk culture that evolves based on the fact its the same 20-40 posters in every thread

Threads and conversation should evolve organically. When you have a general you HAVE to talk and so people become very uncreative and just jerk eachother off. It's basically tripfag culture in there

This. The autists put on trips then hijack the thread forever

>oh just one more thing
>seems a little nutty to me that a grown man would work for free
>you know, doesn't he have a wife, a family, a car or house to pay for?
>sheesh I know if I spent all my day on the internet for free my wife would lose her mind

Aww naahhhh probably nothin who would do that right?

Fuck you frogposter

Do you think that instead of asking hiro to move the wwe threads to /asp/ it would have been better to 1. Change the fucking moderation or 2. Ban the fucking generals?