Only white judges can hear my cases or else it's reverse racism (^:

>only white judges can hear my cases or else it's reverse racism (^:

has any presidential candidate ever completely ruined himself with 1 singular talking point this badly before?

dean howard incident was bad but he didn't have a shot anyway. this is 1 of 2 nominees ruining himself and doubling down before our eyes.

media will harp on this all summer (and rightfully so, it was such a fucking stupid thing to say) and hillary will absolutely obliterate him in november.

he's even losing with white women now.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19921230&slug=1532685
youtube.com/watch?v=E9XMioUUa3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was actually more concerned that there was a potential conflict of interest, as the judge has voiced pro nationalist opinions.

Literally nothing wrong with that.

Damn, I am now a #ClintonCuntLicker

>A mexican judge that supported the KKK version of Mexicans is no way biased to a guy wanted to build a wall on the Mexican border

kek

Is not La Raza the KKK of Tacos?
This judge should lose his job.

your only fucking yourself op

Cant wait for all Judges to be white.
Then we can imprison all non whites for the crime of not being white, just like Trump wanted!

Cant wait to discuss this with trump tonight in the lair of evil.

>Trump wants to deport illegals and build a wall on southern border
>la raza judge doesn't like this and lets it affect his judgement

It's pretty clear retardo

this
/thread

Yes

>increasingly nervous man

I don't understand the hate. The judge comes from a long line of illegal immigrants, but he's a citizen because he was born here. He's going to have a conflict of interest in this case and he shouldn't be hearing it.

>Uses the term "reverse racism" when it was never mentioned
Please leave, tumblr.

What you're failing to grasp here is it doesn't even matter if it's a legitimate conflict of interest. All that matters is that the media will hammer into people's heads all summer long that he doesn't want a minority judge hearing his case. The media controls the political narrative for millions of people who only have a passing interest in politics.

They've been implying he was a racist for months, now they have something they can point to that will have people thinking it's true. He fucking gift wrapped it for them.

If he lost the Trump University case nobody would really care because he's been slapping his name on dumb consumer shit for decades.

His numbers with minorities were already pathetic and the ones who don't closely follow these things will see this and find him even more unpalatable.

You can't win without minority voters anymore. It's just a fact and if you think you otherwise you are either willfully naive or your only source of political discourse is fucking Sup Forums.

>muh trump safe space

fuck off to reddit.com/r/the_donald

She really is Hitlary

>Is not La Raza the KKK of Tacos?
Yup. The leader of the hispanic attorney organization this beaner judge was a member of, that's affiliated with La Raza, literally was on record multiple times saying whites should be deported back to Europe to make lebensraum for Mexicans in the United States.

The media is biased and owned by kikes.

In other news, water is wet.

If they keep hammering it they will get more people to research La Raza

Trump is a Hillary plant
If it wasn't for Trump the Reps would have taken the white house

What are you sliding shill? Fucking faggot nigger

Well there is a lot of 3rd party news outlets telling the truth about this judge and maybe people will pick it up.

Personally I blame Trump, he could have went straight out and said all this shit without mentioning he was Mexican. Unless that was his plan. Who fucking knows anymore.

SHILL THREAD!

He's a piece of shit

DTs recent comment about the judge overseeing one of the lawsuits he is dealing with struck me at first as being off-key.
He repeatedly called the guy a “Mexican” although he was born in the US and is, of course, a citizen.
And there is the fact that challenging the fitness of a judge on the basis of heritage or personal politics has long been considered out of bounds.
Then it occurred to me. Yes, that would be out of bounds in a coherent nation state. But what if we now live in an emerging multi ethnic empire? That is a very different thing.
I think that DT is throwing down another gauntlet. He is saying, in effect, “Reverse the move toward being a multi-ethnic empire or we (his supporters) will start acting on the premise that the USA actually is one.” That is, “white” people will begin to manifest concern for their explicit self interest just like any other group.
In other words, the meaning of “we” changes when an historic nation state turns into something else.
He is calling their (the elites) bluff.

Impressed.

Who? El Rato? Yeb? Trump is by far the strongest Republican candidate in decades and the only one that can defeat Hillary.

The judge is a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association.
If you weren't a dumbass you would know that la raza means "the race". This means that this judge is very likely to rule in a way that supports la raza. In other words his own race. It would be one thing if he was just hispanic but he's also part of an organization that prioritizes the well being of hispanic people over the general population. This means that this judge is racist, biased, and unfit to rule in the case due to Trump's position on illegal immigration that is mainly done by hispanics.

(((Stein)))

This.

Close the damn thread and get a real fucking job and WORK you fucking worthless faggots.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account for selling your soul to globalism.

Fuck OFFF.

Drumpf is a stupid stubby fingered racist shit who's only redeeming feature is how easy he'll be for Hillary to smash to pieces. We're still going to fuck you rightiest hard for running such a steaming piece of dogshit.

Can't wait for Hillary to get sworn in and tear the GOP and white men limb from limb. Drumpf is the far right going out ugly. Remember, everybody, They chose to make it this way.

>If it wasn't for Trump the Reps would have taken the white house

HAHAHAHHAAAHAHA
Jeb Bush would have gotten the nomination and then lost it to Hilary.
You're fucking retarded.

You realize how much you sound like fucking SJWs right?

>Muh Trump safe space!
>he disagrees with me! shill!

You're fucking pathetic and probably one of the redditors who found their way here after Trump got big on reddit.

Reminder to hide and sage shill threads..

>look mom I said it again

Hillary is spending literal millions to pay shills pennies a post. No matter whether you're being paid to be a fag or doing it for free, it's not unreasonable to be suspicious.

Who #TerminallyHill now?

Trumpcucks are just the same as Hillcucks and Berniecucks.
They unconditionally support their candidate, think their candidate can do no wrong and cannot tolerate disagreement with, questioning of and criticism of their candidate.

>see subtitle
>"Awww, poor Trump."

And this, my firends, is why journalism is dead.

You're right.

I'm a cruzmissile now.

>You're right.
Thank for admitting it.

>I'm a cruzmissile now.
That's all you have. Memes.

You could've also said:
>You have to go back!
>The wall just got ten feet higher!
>Just wait for Hitler!
>Who should I vote for instead?

>reverse racism

Fuck off, anti-white sagescum.

no. That is the dead bloated corpse of journalism. The killer of journalism is communism and the {{{democrats}}} who flock to it.

Look at the pasta, people! It's back!

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

Sickest burn ever by a woman sick with tuberculosis. Can't wait until she announces she has just weeks to live, we'll get that news before end of 2016. Beautiful.

>he's a racist!
>I mock his ancestry, but that's different!

>A mexican judge that supported the KKK version of Mexicans
This is what retarded conservatives keep telling each other.
Remind me again, when has La Raza ever murdered a white person?
Burned a cross on anyone's lawn?
Terrorized thousands of people with threats of murder?

You fucking drama queens.

>DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!
That doesn't even make any sense considering where we are.

>Sickest burn ever by a woman sick with tuberculosis. Can't wait until she announces she has just weeks to live, we'll get that news before end of 2016. Beautiful.
That's not even an argument against what I said.
On top of which, you have no evidence to back that claim up.

Let me guess, you're one of those "ironic racists" that post on Sup Forums "4 teh lulz".

You support Trump because he's the best meme candidate going, don't you?

>Jeb Bush would have gotten the nomination and then lost it to Hilary.
According to the polls, Trump's losing to Hillary.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

I mean, however you wanna spin it to keep your meme candidate alive till November I guess.

I HATE FACTS

>meme candidate
kek

>Remind me again, when has La Raza ever murdered a white person?
When has a spic ever murdered a White person in a White country?

>Burned a cross on anyone's lawn?
When has the KKK burned down entire cities like Ferguson, Baltimore and LA like the niggers did?

>Terrorized thousands of people with threats of murder?
So when has a White professor called for the genocide of an entire race like this Jewish professor did for the White race?

>You fucking drama queens.
You sound like an anti-White in favor of White genocide.

You have literally lost touch with reality of you think Donald trump isn't a meme

Yeah because the media talking about him all summer long is going to hurt him right? That tactic has worked very well against him so far.

>When has a spic ever murdered a White person in a White country?
You're dodging the question, pussy.
>When has the KKK burned down entire cities like Ferguson, Baltimore and LA like the niggers did?
Thanks for proving my point that you're a bunch of drama queens. The whole city, you excitable housewife? Is that what happened?
Here's an example of the KKK burning down a town, asshole:
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19921230&slug=1532685
>So when has a White professor called for the genocide of an entire race like this Jewish professor did for the White race?
Cool story, stormtard. Taling about the Indiana-born judge here, not your favorite obsession, "the jews".
>You sound like an anti-White in favor of White genocide.
You sound like an angry loser who has accomplished nothing and is trying to feel pride by glomming onto the accomplishments of other people who happen to have the same color skin. Pathetic.

>You have literally lost touch with reality of you think Donald trump isn't a meme
that was a kek of agreement.
of course the alt-right loves Trump, he's an obnoxious troll like them.
too bad the rest of the country hates smarmy little cunts like the alt-right.

>(((Stein)))

How did you manage to reactivate the chrome plugin? Are you the hacker known as the Sup Forums?

>watch based Molyneux video on this debacle
>there is without a doubt a clear conflict of interest between Curiel n the defendant, Trump, which breaches law or code of ethics for judges or w/e it's called
>same judge once stepped down from a case because he loosely knew a guy 20 years ago who was now a lawyer in a case he was appointed to because it was a conflict of interest
>apparently being a La Raza member and a member of hispanic immigrant (doesn't specify whether they are legal or not) support groups being the judge in a case against a presidential candidate who is advocating a crackdown on illegals isn't a conflict of interest

it honestly seems pretty cut n dry to me.

even if it didn't effect his judgement, the doubt is there and as such he is obligated to step down.

and he will, America still wants 4 more years of Obama cucking

La Raza = the race.
Any organization with that name is going to put hispanics above the rest of the population. This is bias based on race and it's unacceptable for a judge to preside over a case where the defendant is hated by the community that the judge represents for reasons unrelated to the case.
The judge needs to be thrown out and anyone denying that is either ignorant to the situation or already biased against Trump themselves.

>watch based Molyneux video on this debacle
No thanks.
>apparently being a La Raza member and a member of hispanic immigrant (doesn't specify whether they are legal or not) support groups being the judge in a case against a presidential candidate who is advocating a crackdown on illegals isn't a conflict of interest
No surprise here, that the alt-right is totally ignorant of history and how things actually work. Judges are never asked to step down because of their ethnic heritage. It never happens. How delusional are you that you think you get to shop around for a judge based on race?

>It's bad when the KKK "burned down a town" in 1923 but its perfectly fine when niggers burn down towns in the 21st century.
>There's nothing wrong with Jews calling for the extinction of the White race.
>Whites must feel guilty for everything bad they've ever done but they're not allowed to feel pride for everything good they've ever done
>Race is only skin color!
>You're evil if you love your race and are White but if you're non-White and love your race it's acceptable!
>There is literally nothing wrong with the Jews!
>The KKK is evil even though niggers kill more niggers in six months than the KKK has "killed" in its entire existence!

his race is irrelevant

the fact is he is part of activist groups that are diametrically opposed to what Trump's candidacy is campaigning on. whether he was white or black it would make absolutely no difference, moron.

>guy talks about Mexicans being rapists & drug dealers
>judge for his case happens to be Mexican
>"N-NO BIAS IS HAPPENING HERE GUYS"
you people are so nervous about this shit

>Remind me again, when has La Raza ever murdered a white person?

You realize that La Raza also exists in form of a Mexican street gang, right? People seem to forget about that and the fact that they represent the same Mexican nationalist doctrine. Here in Chicago they're killing niggers and white people all the god damn time. Google it.

Liberals every single day say "white cops" "white juries" and "white judges" as if that alone is defactor proof of discrimination, and such requires the negro criminal to be let off

Meanwhile you have an actual mexican judge, an illegal enabler, who holds no loyalty to the USA, and is part of LA RAZA.

Liberalism is a mental illness

youtube.com/watch?v=E9XMioUUa3E

Very relevant. Our boy Stef once again explaining how much of a fucking idiot you are.

white men need to stop being so damn submissive.

>It's bad when the KKK "burned down a town" in 1923 but its perfectly fine when niggers burn down towns in the 21st century.
Did someone here say it fine, you moron?
Way to argue like a third-grader, stupid.
Make up more nonsense no one said, please.
>There's nothing wrong with Jews calling for the extinction of the White race.
again, way to stay on topic, you crackpot
>blah
>blah
>blah
Go put on your Klan hood and hang yourself, loser.

>Judges are never asked to step down because of their ethnic heritage
Except if they're white

>How delusional are you that you think you get to shop around for a judge based on race?
How treasonous are you that you think an illegal enabling anchor baby is a non-biased judge of a case involving Trump
Would your kind bat an eye if a beaner or nigger were accusing a white judge of being prejudiced?

>All that matters is that the media will hammer into people's heads...
They've tried that against him for a year now. Nothing has touched him so far.

>hillary

lol no it's a beaner

>never mentioned blacks
>never mentioned asians
>never mentioned indians
>"He only wants a white judge"
Fuck off

They won't though. Whitey just a goddamned cuck. That's kind of the reason why women, brown people, and their white allies are free to kick the shit out of racist white men. The move against white power will get even more blatant once Hillary is in, and it's going to be beautiful.

Whitey will just react by getting fatter and even angrier on his keyboard, until we take his "right" to say racist shit online away.

White men just fucking suck desu. Don't fight. Don't fuck. Don't think enough to see their own evil.

I can't wait to laugh when you're all in nursing homes and brown nurses treat you like dogshit. Old dried up whites will be served slop and smacked around, while the people of color you used to victimize are treated like kings.

>Did someone here say it fine, you moron?
Every single cuck like yourself screaming racism when Trump says the Gods honest truth is explicitly endorsing actual violence/crime/corruption/discrimination by blacks & mexicans

You are defending a corrupt spic judge, who is the son of illegals, who is breaking the law all the time, who is making bogus decisions on a case involving donald trump to push his ideology

Are you white? How do you feel the future will be for yourself & your family when whites are an oppressed minority?

>Judges are never asked to step down because of their ethnic heritage
>Except if they're white
Proof?
>anchor baby
His parents both became citizens, stupid. They don't give the parents of anchor babies citizenship, you dummy.

"Curiel is a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, a nonprofit professional association of Latino lawyers that is affiliated with a statewide organization, the La Raza Lawyers of California.[30][31] Neither these groups nor Curiel are affiliated with the National Council of La Raza (NCLR), an unrelated advocacy group."

Why are Trump supporters so dumb, racist, and dishonest?

>Neither these groups nor Curiel are affiliated with the National Council of La Raza (NCLR), an unrelated advocacy group.

right

>Meanwhile you have an actual mexican judge, an illegal enabler, who holds no loyalty to the USA, and is part of LA RAZA.
actually he's an American judge, asshole.
>no loyalty to the USA
You mean other than raising a family here and being a prosecutor helping fight crime? Cool story, dimwit.

I'm sorry user, I've been BTFO. He's part of "The Race" Lawyers of California, not the Council of "The Race". Makes total sense. No way he's a racist biased Mexican nationalist now that I see these facts.

His parents were mexican, he's a mexican, where he was born or what citizenship he holds is irrelevant.

>You mean other than raising a family here and being a prosecutor helping fight crime?
Which is why he's a part of la raza, why he enables illegal immigration, and why he's giving bogus rulings on a case vs Trump right?

I'm dumb, can someone tell me what Trump said?

You're a silly little twerp.
How about you confine yourself to things people here said and not something you read off some right-wing blog?
Can you handle talking without lame strawmen?
>corrupt spic judge
Proof he's corrupt?
But thanks for the proof that you're just a racist and that's what all your pants-wetting is about.
>who is breaking the law all the time
Proof? No of course you have none of that. Just loud talk like the asshole you are.
>Are you white? How do you feel the future will be for yourself & your family when whites are an oppressed minority?
I would 100x rather leave my fate in the hands of Judge Curiel than a miserable, lying loser like you.

If you disagree, post some proof.
Or y'know, shut the fuck up.

NO BIAS HERE FOLKS DON'T LOOK HERE

DON'T LOOK BARRON

>Proof he's corrupt?
He's part of la raza
He's a democrat
He's a spic nationalist
He's continuing a case vs Trump without a fucking plaintiff

Can't answer the "are you white" question huh

>His parents were mexican, he's a mexican, where he was born or what citizenship he holds is irrelevant.
You just went against everything the Founding Fathers stood for.
Please leave America.

nice circular logic, fucktard.
"he's corrupt because i say he's corrupt."
you argue like a cranky toddler.

>just got rekt better demand sources

We have a stark choice this November: The Slut or The Slob.

I'm going with The Slob.

>You just went against everything the Founding Fathers stood for.
I'm not really sure how he went against the idea of making citizenship available only to whites of good moral character with that statement.

No surprise you think a one-word substance-free denial means anything.
"Rekt" is when you can't answer the questions so you just declare yourself a winner so you don't feel so pathetic.
PS Do you have one pic of Trump where he doesn't look like a yuge asshole?

>I don't understand the difference between ethnicity and nationality
>better call someone else names

>everything the Founding Fathers stood for

The Founding Fathers who made it law that only white people could come here and be Americans?

>I'm not really sure how he went against the idea of making citizenship available only to whites of good moral character with that statement.
Refresh my memory... what part of the Constitution says "whites only"?

I don't know, do you have one pic of yourself where you don't look like a dirty beandip?

>the Founders faded into the mist after the Constitution

>I don't understand the difference between ethnicity and nationality
Cool story, Trump-bro.
I guess that makes Trump German and therefore unsuitable to hold office.
Please, talk more unamerican jibberish.

PS Trump is behind Clinton by TEN POINTS in Kansas, a state that hasn't gone democratic in over 50 years. Ha-fucking-ha. You dumb racists keep telling the country you're Trump supporters and keep helping him lose.

It's fun when you can't back up your claim but feel the need to post something anyway.
Sad loser is sad.
Also, how does it feel to know there's nothing you impotent little assholes can do but circlejerk each other on a japanese animation board?

Please come back for the first debate, spic.

>Also, how does it feel to know there's nothing you impotent little assholes can do but circlejerk each other on a japanese animation board?

We don't have to do anything but go out and vote, spic.

This. Fucking this.

Remember when Bernie said "if you're white, you don't know what it's like to be poor"? Well, obviously he didn't mean it, yet everyone piled on him endlessly over it, including Sup Forums.

Trump needs to come up with a strategy to deal with this problem fast, because we all know Hillary is going to use it as ammunition.