If she ate just niggers, would everybody be cool with her? I mean, a goddess who brings peace to earth...

If she ate just niggers, would everybody be cool with her? I mean, a goddess who brings peace to earth, what more can you ask for? The team really fucked up here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLshPiR0jyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is this semen demon

Jasmine, Angel season 4

I hate niggers so yes that would be fine.

Genuine thanks.

DUDE BLACK PEOPLE SUCK LMAO

Back from the dead?

Am I the only one who unironically liked the Jasmine arc? S4 was a mess but I actually enjoyed those few episodes

I like S4 a lot I really don't get the hate besides Connor being a whiney bitch but that was his whole character.

Connor is the biggest mess, but most of the middle part of the season just kind of blends together for me, the Beast thing dragged a little bit imo

I honestly don't remember most of Angel even though it arches it like here years ago. I just remember naming Jasmine and the bullet thing when someone sees her true form.

But 10/10 show you deserve a bump and we all deserve a Fred

I'm happy to provide, partner.

Best character comin through

Seriously, though, Wesley is the most interesting character, and one of the few who go through a meaningful transformation over the course of the series. Cordelia remained a superficial popular high school girl at heart.

Wes is best. It was very interesting to see him transform from timid book nerd to rugged badass tortured soul later on.

>please, Wesley, why can't I stay?

youtube.com/watch?v=qLshPiR0jyM

Breaks my heart every time.

Fuck, why you gotta link that? Im a grown ass man and when I saw that scene the first time I cried like a little baby. Saddest character death in the history of TV, if you ask me

>Would you like me to lie to you now?

Was hard to watch, too

It hurt, but it was still less of a gut punch than Fred's. Killing off the sweetest, most innocent character in a long, drawn out, agonizing fashion was just cruel, but then that's why it worked so good.

Anybody who didn't atleast tear up when Fred died doesn't have a soul.

She lived a hard life, too. Those 5 years as a slave in Pylea left a lasting mark. She deserved better.

She did. But on the other hand, Illyria was one of the coolest characters introduced on the show, and the fact that we only got like 6 episodes of her was the biggest tragedy of all.

Fuck you, Joss Whedon.

Unofficial Angel thread, I'll take it.

It was, frankly, odd how quickly I was able to move on and forgive Illyria for killing Fred. She really was fantastic, very good writing.

best arc, coming through. Julie Benz was so good playing Darla.

Well your mother eats a lot of nigger meat and most of us are cool with that, I don't think it'd be a problem.

>this guy

Oh, look, another Angel thread with a handful of faggots famefagging muh Wes and muh Fred.

I never held it against Illyria, she was basically just a virus that happened to infect Fred, there was nothing malicious about it. And I think by the end she even feels a little bad about it, which was fucking heartbreaking in and of itself.

tbqh I was just glad to have more of Amy Acker

>the one butthurt buffy fag

get over it bro, buffy fandom died.

Oh no! Praise of the best Angel characters, played by the best Angel actors, in an Angel thread, unacceptable!

No one ever feels happy being surpassed.

Take that back!

Buffy is clearly the inferior show, it doesn't even have a Fred

ok

For the most part I think guys tend to cling to things they like more in their past, a certain kind of loyalty to it.

I think in some cases this has happened with women but not as often. I know Xena was one of those shows but honestly..Joss Whedon has done a lot to damage his brand. The rise in his popularity had more to do with his shows being popular and there was still distance between him and internet changed a lot of that, so a lot of people got a close look at him.

So I do not think it is buffy's fault completely, the show was mishandled in transition between networks and it never really found its footing after highschool, it might still had some decent episodes here and there afterwards but for the most part when people think of the show, they're thinking of highschool years.

Whereas the things seen as least to do with him have survived the best. He tried to kill off Angel a few times and network saved us from him.

Based fucking greenwalt.