What the FUCK, China? You really think you can claim all this water and expect Vietnam, Philippines...

What the FUCK, China? You really think you can claim all this water and expect Vietnam, Philippines, and Malaysia NOT to flip their shit?
It's the equivalent of some country claiming some islands THOUSANDS of kilometers away and expect the country that is ZERO kilometers away from those islands not to flip their shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LaQwm1-cbuw&list=PLRIryCMUSAxVm179VZDmAL4llZUuM9srB
thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/03/13/china-to-invest-rm3bil-for-kuala-kedah-terminal/
youtube.com/watch?v=cC0kGsEILog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Vietnam_People's_Navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deal with it.

Only holy yamato race can save them from chinese agression

it Deal with.

they had their chance.

now they are going the way of the mongols.

kek at these chink posts

chinks everywhere

>Malaysia NOT to flip their shit?
Already dealt with, we buy their warships and they leave our fishermen,offshore drilling and floating terminal alone while Vietnam who tries to resist ends up rammed by huge ships.
Problem solved and everyone goes home happy as well as that missile cruiser hanging around our shores.
Inb4 cucks.

cuck

cuck and stupid

Actually no, your government should head a united pact against China.

You a pushover

ive started to think except for japan and taiwan all asians have a chink mentality. ive even assumed they love chinks deep down. taiwanese are han chinese but theyve been able to manage to evolve into something different.

Han are Chinese. Taiwanese are Taiwanese. Our two species are different.

>You really think you can claim all this water and expect Vietnam, Philippines, and Malaysia NOT to flip their shit?
and what are they gonna do about it?

>Our

reason they want all that territory

ow would you wook at that
this china water now
this china WORLD now
how can white man even compete?

only 2.3% of the island can claim they are ethnically Taiwanese, the rest of ya'll are the same stock as the mainland.

TAI

im talking bout it from a historical view.
ill agree that whether or not you are a troll, theyve exactly evolved in that way. i think its good.

Be realistic guys, between throwing resources in a pointless struggle against forces that we cannot possibly win its better to just bend over and focus on stuff that actually matters such as smuggling our subsidized goods and fuel,cross border kidnapping, illegal fishermen, illegal immigrants and pirates.
Sure they charge anal rape price for the boats then we have to modify it to fit the western based system we use when we can order 2 boats from S. Korea for the same price but something is better than nothing.
Do you seriously expect us to ram their 12000ton boat with our tiny 2000ton frigate?
Malaysian military is mainly a counterinsurgency force built up to fight decades long communist insurgency, we are not equipped to fight another country.

And whose fault was that?
Who was responsible for the Manhattan project?
What religion?

Yes...now you see

Memri-tier insanity

>It's the equivalent of some country claiming some islands THOUSANDS of kilometers away and expect the country that is ZERO kilometers away from those islands not to flip their shit.

lol just look at the Falklands m7

NUKES are the only true answer. Even Ammurica don't fuck with nuke countries.

>Malaysian military is mainly a counterinsurgency force built up to fight decades long communist insurgency, we are not equipped to fight another country.
China has no ability to invade you anyway since they don't have a blue water navy.

I don't think China has a way of even launching those nukes.Their system is generations old.

The Chinese nuclear arsenal is small and also set up so as to prevent a rogue general from firing them off. Authorization to launch a nuclear missile would have to go through 20 or so layers of command, and they don't keep the missiles fueled or armed. Their response time is about 30 minutes, which is 1960s level.

>actually believing this

That's the joke you retard

Before some lurker starts freaking out about this, it's all bullshit. You need to put energy into the water to raise it up 1200 meters. That gravitational potential energy needs to come from your bomb. Can you imagine the amount of energy needed to lift up water that high over half of the U.S.?

might makes right

Go running to the United States, which is what they've already done.

>there are people who actually believe this

I played Choice of Robots and I wrecked china's shit with my superior robots although my robots were too sentient to nuke millions of chinese but it is ok after the incident the chinese were too scared to be obliterated.

>South CHINA Sea
I see no problem here tbqhwy

They actually do have a small nuclear arsenal. USA has about 5,000 nukes, China has about 300.

china is more important so it deserve all that land to use the resources. not only that, but that territory was discovered and written in ancient chinese maps.

Vietnam is the only one standing up to them. The rest of ASEAN seem like avoiding cowards, but correct me if I'm wrong

The question is: what's anyone gonna do about it?

I don't doubt chinese incompetence for a minute.

>South CHINA Sea
>Not Chinese
I don't get it.

WE WUZ TRADERS N EXPLORERS N SHIET

>Poorfag with 2 frigates and 2 corvette picking fight against a fleet 30 times our number.
Being coward is a logical move, I'd rather my countrymen not end up like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=LaQwm1-cbuw&list=PLRIryCMUSAxVm179VZDmAL4llZUuM9srB

Vietnam may get stomped 1v1, but they've been fighting china for several millennia. They will persist regardless.

This is a cliche argument, but when you appease china, where will they stop?

Their biggest problem is not China its cowardice. Just put up some missiles and that will keep China away.

>yfw you realize that lefties invented global warming to explain away the rising sea levels caused by the displacement of the artificial islands their pinko allies in China are illegally building

Kek

fugg

haha is that real? how can they claim so much land and ocean like that? rude.

thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/03/13/china-to-invest-rm3bil-for-kuala-kedah-terminal/
If their middle class gets the sushi they want maybe the party wouldn't push us too much.
ASEAN self nerf is 300km missile limit, they can just cruise missile us all the way from China if they want.

It belongs to us, there is room only for 1 regional power in the South Pacific

Then you develop missiles to retaliate all the way to their land. Just maintaining a military balance is enough to bring peace.

Its impossible to do that with 1/50 their budget. Doing our job of keeping ships safe from present and real threat in the region is what makes sense to voters not throwing billions into missile program for a distant threat of China especially when 30% of our population are chinese.

that map is missing the province of taiwan

You could held those Chinese as hostage should China do anything stupid

Asean could reform seato with the us, Japan, korea and australia desu. Not a bad plan at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=cC0kGsEILog

ASEAN really needs to gang up

I've always though that an India vs. China scenario would happen.

>all that claimed area fuckin hundreds of miles from China
kek this is just purposefully belligerent

kek, we tried defending you guys but end up getting the sting of it. Fuck it, You guys are on your own now

Did they give back your APCs yet?

>proud cuck is a thing now

True, it shit hit the fan. I will sign up for duty or do the terrorist attacks in mainland China.

>2 frigates and 2 corvette
Sorry to bust your bubble, Chink-Malay. We are armed up so maybe you should have some update.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Vietnam_People's_Navy

Still not enough to the mighty China Navy, I admit. But then again it's the same for all the war we have fought, China, Mongol, France or USA. You fail to understand when a country start invade of project their Military strength to the another country.
Of course they have to be stronger to do that, like x10 in old day when mounting a force to capture the enemy barricade. If you give up before the fight, then you are already lose.

That reminds me of that "sci-fi" movie when they burrowed to the center of Earth to jump-start the core with nuclear detonations.

>What religion?

J. Robert Oppenheimer wasn't religious but was very into Hinduism
Leslie Groves was a Christian and vetoed the idea of bombing Kyoto due to its cultural and religious significance.

In fact, with a cursory overview of the involved facilities, I can't find any led by a Jew.

That is correct; Einstein had no involvement in the MP contrary to popular belief. He didn't even know there was a program to develop an atomic bomb until after it had been dropped on Japan.

wtf

>mfw we dont have any trouble with china

yep, totaly real and not some form of Isareli propaganda

blamethejews1.01

yes, after long and painstakingly negotiations
>tfw chinkapore wasn't invited to the party

Even if it was true, what would they expect? US or China to sit idly by while their country is destroyed by a tsunami?
Fuck, the second they understand what is happenning they would throw their nuke all around to ensure that nobody can take advantage of the situation.
It's literally their policy.

You and Malay are a bit far from China push, but if VN and Philippines are down, you next.

Here some advice, priority the Maritime Enforcement or Coast Guard first, Chinks are very smart. You don't want to escalate situation into they justify and bring in PLA Navy.

Build a patrol vessel with water displacement 2000 tones or more for endure the ramming with China vessel.

Yeah but in he current situation there's a big sentiment towards the ethnic chinks, I'm afraid those chinks in china will use it as cassus belli
We really need to join forces with other /asean/ countries this time to protects against china

Can't wait to see Type XX Terrex ripoff in the coming years just like this chink UAV booth.

Russia should give Vietnam Nukes