Is President Macron successful in restoring dignity to his office and to France?

Is President Macron successful in restoring dignity to his office and to France?

nah lol

he's the french obama.

The Macron memes make him look better than Hollande's did

>restore dignity to France
you're asking too much man

I learnt a few days ago who was the PM of France while I even know who is the vice President of America. It shows how I don't care about France.

This, I just lost all hope and now I just let it go, we'll see what will happens

Macron is the next Napoleon.

Is it time for another revolution

>I just lost all hope and now I just let it g
FN voter spotted
No, but cretin, I don't care about Fr*nce. Fuck Fr*nce. I shit on your country. I wish I wasn't born here.

Unironically I wouldn't be against this

>not knowing Edward Philip

good, i hope you hate this place and you hate living here and you suffer everyday
it's all you deserve fucking subhuman
go blow yourself up or truck over random people already we'll all be better off

what the fuck are you faggot

Yes he is
I voted for the FN so i was worried at first that we just elected another leftist, but with each passing day now it appears clearer and clearer that our blessed saviour is much more right wing than Marine (our local komintern secretary), could ever have hoped to be

I changed my mind, i take back all the bad things i said about him, i am in fact very happy about our dear leader
Because behind his legendary beauty and his piercing blue aryan eyes, there is also a genius : the man has a master of philosophy and did a thesis on Machiavel, he also got elected with 66.6% of the voices and proceeded to celebrate it in front of a giant masonic pyramid
If that isn't the kind of man who is destined to rule the world idk what is

In fact he is so great he refuses to talk to journalists because "his thought is too complex".Yep.

To think if my candidate succeeded we'd just have switched the welfare from the niggers to the white people and staid in mediocrity.
Now instead there is no welfare AT ALL and you can ALL go fuck yourself and die of starvation in the ditch, like the dogs you are.
Much better. Absolutely based. Fuck poor people. Like our king has stated : you are nothing. That's it, you are nothing, you aren't even worthy of an opinion, in fact you are barely human. We'd genocide you if it was cost-effective.
Trans-humanism and post-globalism here we come. Soon we will basically live in Gattaca.

Macron will make all Europe submit to the new world order
Macron is great. Macron is the chosen one
In fact Macron is better than Jesus even, Jesus was a poor fuck who failed at life, unlike Macron
Macron is God
Heil Macron

I don't know much about his politics, but the age difference between him and his wife is creepy as fuck.

No, he's just another Hollande

Kys

He is a FN false flagger.

yeah right it's sooo unbelievable this country is full of arabs who hate it, surely it is just another fascist user pretending to be an arab right ?
lmao
no arabs don't need us to shit on france

(that being said i voted fn and i too hate france, it's a shitskin country, wages are almost as low as in poland and believe it or not it's statistically more dangerous than algeria, it's such a fucking shithole it's unbelievable, north america is better than france, south america is better than france, eastern europe is better than france, asia is better than france, north fucking africa is better than france, statistically the only worse place in this world is africa)

anyways seriously user we are on your side, i want nothing but good things for you, i want to show you the light but don't be such a retard please, that guy is an arab and there's no need for fn voters to pretend we are arab

French income is almost double Poland's you self-hating faggot

lies
shameless lies from our jewish government

they say average income is like 1500$ but it's actually 800$
out of the 800$ the state takes half of it for itself, the average french family lives on less than 400$ a month actually, we are much poorer than poland, we are russia-tier

Shut the fuck up you self-hating cuck.

That's the least of his problems

I don't know anything about Macron and I don't care

no

I hope france explodes into another bloody revolution

this time free masons vs islamic caliphate

there'd be 3 teams, you forgot the good god-fearing catholics

>granny fucker
>dignity
pick one

Cocky faggot with an inferiority complex and lack of experience dealing with the big boys instead of servicing them.
Also trying to over compensate for what Hollande did to the image of France. Mostly posturing for French media

>more dangerous than algeria,

go fuck yourself shitskin

Restoring implies France had it in the first place

not at all i'm white
when saying this i'm thinking about all the 3rd worlder faggots on this board who complain all day like "waaaah life is so dangerous in my country, 1st worlders are so lucky" especially eastern euros

as a matter of fact, not only france is more dangerous than algeria, it is also more dangerous than israel, croatia, serbia, saudi arabia, romania, as well as even the fucking tajikistan which is somehow safer than france, the fucking tajikistan seriously
we live in a hellhole prove me wrong

>we live in a hellhole prove me wrong

Nope

You shitskin live in your self-made hellish ghettos

We French live in paradise

that's not the point, with this mentality we'll live in south africa soon
i too do enjoy living in central paris user you barely see any brown people except the ones who are here to be slaves for you, it's great, yes

but i have been going out on holidays outside ile de france and honestly the rest of this country is a complete shithole, i am in normandy right now i am shocked, it's fucking awful, unironically saw a group of gypsies earlier, everyone is poor, i met 2 young white guys too they were blonde and yet they looked like they were fucking niggers honestly, dressed in awful ghetto clothes and blasting some shit autotune music from their mobile phone, they looked at me weird like "yo wtf why is this guy well dressed ?" i felt really sad for them, and so far all the young white people i have met here are like that, it's terrible