Movies impossible to watch without subtitles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1CB-D1TtXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VVitch

considering we're on Sup Forums, any movie not made in american english

this

I can understand snatch, trainspotting and even the cockney slang in lock stock

That's not true at all though. I can understand any movie with English people in it, Scottish is where they lose me

>t. yank or southern cunt

Movies that are not in english, french or portuguese (spanish I can try)

Couldn't understanding half of what they said here, Don't even know what half the Beasts were called, and the only ones I do know the names to, I know because I saw them named in preview images.

I'm Austrian and can watch both of these without subtitles. You're a retard.

The original mad max

You're a fucking retard if you don't understand maybe Spud trying to not get a job scene sure but otherwise dumbass.

Shottas if I'm staying on topic, fucking Jamaicans are near impossible to understand bumbaclot.

Literally impossible

Not movie but True Detective. Couldnt understand some of the deep south accents if my life depended on it

I didn't understand the plot of that shit anyway, rather watch Big Lebowski again for the hundredth time instead.

>"Whoo daugh'd ye dat technieque? A foggin' chees gree'er?"

Confirmed best blowjob dialogue in cinema?

Kek I should watch that soon.

I want to see a Superman story penned by Grant Morrison, but acted by fellow Glaswegians in the thickest dialect imaginable.

it must suck being an american not understanding accents. even if you do understand it im guessing the slang goes right over your fat heads kek.

I watch all movies with subtitles. There's just too much mumbling going on and people with shitty accents and dialects in most movies.

But this one in particular.

Kelly MacDonald is my waifu
Thank you

I understand most of what they say but I've watched this.movie like 10 times

I understand everything but Spud because he's high as a kite purposely fucking up and jabbering on about inane shit.

Good on you, how's your neighbors harem?

It's very rewatchable for sure even if the punch of baby Dawn isn't as bad on subsequent rewatch. The baby on ceiling is horrific but it's robotic movements are funny up until it's head goes Linda Blair.

Is this movie any good?
What's it about, heard the name forever but never took the time to look into

I DINNAE KEN

Meh

Watch it yourself and figure out your own unifying theory.

Why waste time when someone can rec it
Doesn't really interest me but neither did Eternal Sunshine until someone recced it

I'm Scottish so it's my native tongue.

Also, fun fact, I'm actually in the opening shot of Trainspotting. I was there on Princes Street when they filmed that scene.

I don't think they had permit or anything. They literally just strapped the camera to a quadbike and chased it down the street while screaming like fuck for pedestrians to get out of the way.

Their accents were really thick. Jesus Christ even with the subs it was kinda hard to follow.

any movie. grown accustomed to subtitles

COCKSUCKER

It's pretty good watch it if you like James Bond specifically Connery.

quoted that to my ex when were doing naughties. She didn't suck me off for a year

I grew up a 5 minute drive away from where that was filmed. I even Recognized the flats where it was mostly filmed.

Doesn't it make you proud to be Scottish?

youtube.com/watch?v=f1CB-D1TtXc