/nba/ general - TYRANNOSAURUS DUNKS edition

IND: Paul George, Kevin Love trade talk heats up?
DAL: Report: Nowitzki considering a two-year deal
DAL: Seth Curry still wants to be a combo guard
DAL: Mavericks to pick up Yogi Ferrell's option
PHX: Earl Watson thinks Josh Jackson can play 1-5
LAC: Chris Paul declines his player option
LAC: Blake Griffin opts out to become free agent
BKN: Nets to have open competition for starting C
SAC: Kings are releasing Arron Afflalo
DET: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope suspended 2 games
DAL: Cuban: This is the beginning of the DSJ era
PHI: Embiid will likely have minute restrictions?

>The Celtics were expected to be a player for Paul George in a potential Nuggets - Pacers - Celtics deal, yet progress broke down quickly and the Cavs replaced the Celtics in talks
>The hangup? Tim Connelly, president of basketball operations for the Nuggets, felt disrespected when Ainge belittled Artūras Karnišovas, the Nuggets GM, over a conference call.
>Ainge is well-known among GMs for his perhaps brash and block headed nature, with even 76ers GM Bryan Colangelo admitting, "...it's never easy to negotiate with Boston because they're smart guys..I'm talking about Mike Zarren, by the way, not Danny Ainge."

Ahhahahaahh

>Joel Embiid
>Minute Restrictions
>33 Games Played in the NBA
>Africa

LMAO 76ERS THIS SHOOK

Big Ballers report in.

Ainge is such an idiot, fucking hell

Why do NBA teams insist on hiring former players as front office execs when they have zero qualifications to run a business? Baseball teams have been hiring Ivy-league educated finance guys for decades now.

>being this obsessed with based Embiid

Sad!

I think it's mostly nepotism desu

because this league is based around affirmative hiring of blacks and who better to hire than an ex player

Same reason the same GMs and coaches keep getting rehired: connections.

How do you explain Danny Ainge.

What kind of stupid nickname is Frequency Vibrations?

Lmaooo

people in mass. are racist as fuck, only explanation as to why theyre trying to keep whitey around

What's wrong with it

The best kind of name. He's always freaking and vibing, ever since he was in the belly.

That's probably why Baseball is third place.

You didn't even report the part when Ainge asked if that Lithuanian guy could even speak English. One job, user...Ainge is racist just like all of Boston

MLB teams average about 50% more revenue than NBA teams.

And NBA averages about 100% more viewership than MLB

Literally wrong.

Literally wrong.

I'd rather be in 2nd place in revenue than in (((viewership))).

>And NBA averages about 100% more viewership than MLB
That's why the NBA took massive fucking losses last season to the point they had to drop the projected cap space across the league?

That's why the playoff viewer numbers were at their lowest in 40 years?

If we could crowdfund enough money to start a new nba team, what city would /nba/ pick and what would you call the new team. You can also pick a gm and coach if you like.

Be nice.

>puts jew meme around the non financial term.
wow, you're not even trying.

>tfw nervous about meeting other anons at the Anime Expo /nba/ meetup

I swear if any of you talk in memes I will leave right away...

Wear a clippers jersey so we know its you and not just some shitposter....

not even trolling you're a fucking loser

DONT GET ME FUCKING STARTED ON 2K16
A SPIKE LEE JOINT
MORE LIKE A SPIKE LEE DISAPPOINTMENT AND A FORCED STORY ABOUT A BLACK KID IN NEW YORK WHO HAS A SHIT FRIEND WHO USES HIM
I WANNA GET STRAIGHT INTO PLAYING BUT NOOOOOOO
YOU GOTTA GO THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL
THE SHITTY CUTSCENES THAT YOU CANT SKIP AND THE 10 GAMES YOUR ROOKIE SEASON
SPIKE NEEDS TO GET CHOKED BY SOMEONE BECAUSE HE SHOULD NEVER DIRECT AGAIN
also who warriors-BBB alliance here

Tokyo Weeaboos
Our stadium would be the Crunchyroll Arena
Our GM would be Moot
Our coach would be Hiro
Our mascot would be Clips

St. Louis because decent sized market with no NFL team. Call them the Spirit and bring in McHale to coach since he's available

>being nervous about meeting up with people from Sup Forums that you are going to discuss anime with
>meeting up with people from Sup Forums
>discussing anime
>being nervous about social interaction
no wonder you have a tripcode you're obviously a shut-in

Big Ballers report in.

>mfw the period between now and allstar break will be the last time we ever see Brook Lopez as a starter for the rest of his career

Anyone remember the name of the 'ship who's leader died irl? And they had a funeral and a bunch of anons went? I feel bad I can't remember what it was called

Anyone know what's on the table in terms of these Cavs-Pacers-Nuggets deal? Specifically what are the Nuggets giving up for getting Love?

Cavs: Get PG
Nuggets: Get Love
Pacers: ????

Joe Vardon

@joevardon

I can confirm the Cavs did hold discussions to send Love to DEN and get PG from Indiana, on draft night. Source says "nothing serious"
7:47 PM - 25 Jun 2017

Trade exception

(if healthy)

Probably nothing at this point because of reasons you already seem to have figured out

WHR

Celtics fans trying to be big ballers, never thought I'd see the day

>Anyone know what's on the table in terms of these Cavs-Pacers-Nuggets deal?
Literally nothing.

The talks are dead. There is no deal being discussed. That was a draft night thing and it didn't happen

Is he legit?

Ainge traded the first overall pick for Tatum lmao

/NBA/ will say no out of hatred for the Celtics, but the answer is yes. He's going to be good, and ready to contribute right away

Just like Jaylen Brown, right?

HahahahajahahajajahaHjksk

100% going to bust

Ainge can't draft for shit

Tatum and a top-3 pick next year or the year after

dudes like 4 feet wide. you wont miss him.

No way its top 3, stop kidding yourself and look at the moves la, sac and philly did

last year everyone was bitching because Ainge drafted Jaylen Brown (19 years old) instead of Kris Dunn (23). Well, Dunn ended up having a top 5 historically bad shooting season for a rookie while Brown showed some pretty good things and was a top 10 rookie last year.

We will see.

>Jaylen brown
Oh, you mean the rookie who contributed as a rotation player for a #1 seed ECF team and helped win games in the playoffs?

Yeah.. Like Jaylen Brown.

Dunn turned into Jimmy Butler though.

>and look at the moves la, sac and philly did
lolwut? Philly is irrelevant in this matter, an LA has not gotten better in the slightest. You think Brook Lopez is going to take them to the playoffs? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>chile shows up out of nowhere whenever Celtics get made fun of

Wow! Really makes me think

No i mean the Jaylen Brown who was openly stat padding in garbage time against the Cavs and talked big against LeBron before he got his boipussy wrecked

>tfw you don't get drafted by Danny Ainge

>Jordan's
Dropped

Would a team with

Irving
Wade
George
James
Carmelo

Be enough to beat the warriors ?

It's gonna be a shame to see such a star player get injured in the first couple games in the season.

Does he shave his legs? They're totally hairless

t. asshurt Celshits fan

You can already see his knee tearing into pieces.

>Carmelo
Wouldn't even make it to ECF.

Lopez is better than D'Angelo, they'll finish around 7th or 8th overall odds in the lottery

Philly is important because in 2019 you get either Sac or their pick, do you not know the details of your own trade?

>Boston gets the No. 3 pick in Thursday's draft from Philadelphia, plus either a first-rounder in 2018 and 2019. If the Los Angeles Lakers hold a pick between No. 2 and No. 5 next season, Boston gets that one. If not, Philadelphia will send Boston either its own first-rounder in 2019 or Sacramento's first-rounder that year.

Ah, it's the offseason again, that time of year when delusional retarded fans of shitty-ass teams like philly and LA pretend that their teams aren't going to be fucking terrible again next year. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so fucking annoying about their delusions.

whenever you guys type haha autistically i just try to imagine your face behind the keyboard

>the dilapidated hovel of Celtics fans

It's irrelevant because LA is going to end up with a pick in the 2-5 range which means it's going to Boston and SAC/PHI are not part of the equation.

Brook Lopez is not going to save LA any more than he saved Brooklyn. Deal with it.

>Ainge is so bad at drafting, one of his picks literally died

LA might be delusional, but Philly has a legit shot at the playoffs. They were even in contention last year until everybody died

>trading for Love so he can take up minutes from Jokic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He'd be great in early 2000s NBA. He doesn't shoot the meme well enough to translate to the modern NBA

Why are they all #17?

>A Bosnian rooting for a Serb

Do you know what year it is right now?

>an American being fat

Jokic is the center and love is the PF

You're dumb as hell if you believe that. They finished 3rd this year, added Lopez and Ball and you think they wont add around 5 wins to their total to finish 6th? Dude, be realistic, your hoping they get lucky with the lottery but there's a good chance that pick stays with Philly

Damn, where'd you get that one, your grandma?

Nah that pick doesnt convey until 2019 deal with it potato farmer

>Boston fans struggling to cope with the fact that Ainge got fleeced

The damage control is unreal in this thread

>Celticsfags on full damage control

he's an American of Serbo-croatian heritage expat

The magic, bulls, and Pacers are going to be slugging it out for worst record next year. Danny boy got fucked

dude only 4 games separated picks 2 through 5, you think its not possible for the Lakers to improve 4 games? Have you seen how ripped Randle is getting?,, plus

You got ball now... A legit play maker, ingram may have improved and you got a stretch 5 in lopez

If lakers make a small move in fa like 1 +1 and get a shooter watch out they wont make the playoffs but they could improve by 10 games easily

Clippers too if Griffin and Chris Paul leave. Which is close to guarantee.

>Celticsfags gripping at straws
>ainge is a mastermind hes playing 8d chess
>muh jaylen brown
>muh paul Pierce 2.0
>muh womans right draft pick guy

Lmaooo ooh id bet ole Dannyboytbh is on the hot seat jajajajaj

>NBA 2K
>a LaVar Ball joint

I'd buy that

You're fucked if you're relying on Brook Lopez and a shitty rookie who can't shoot to save you. Period. Ball and Lopez aren't fucking saviors holy shit

TURN ON MY PHONE

GET NOTIFICATIONS

THESE FUCKING NUGGETS EXECS WONT GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY

STOP IT DENVER!!!!!!!! YOU'RE A SHIT TEAM AND YOU'RE GOING TO STAY LIKE THAT, FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ACCEPT YOUR FATE DENVER, SOMEONE HAS TO BE THE SHIT TEAM AND THATS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

user, stop freaking out. That discussion happened during the draft, it's not a deal that's being talked about right now. In fact the only reason why it's even getting out now is to distract from the fact that Boston already has a deal in place for PG and they're just waiting for Hayward to sign on the dotted line, then they pull the trigger.

Literally 5 games they need to improve. They were purposely playing Corey Brewer at point guard at one point, it's not going to be hard

You got the 2019 Sixers/Kings pick. Probably 4-7th. Shame it's a weak draft compared to this past one, so its really like you're getting a 10th-13th pick.

Good thing Danny is a great drafter with an excellent track record

Oh wait

Ahhahaahhahahahaah

>Boston already has a deal in place for PG
lol Boston delusion right on schedule, jeez you Boston guys dont sleep do yah ahaha.

What the fuck are you so mad about lmao

In this post we see the pathetic Celtics fan, in his natural environment, trying to rationalize another bad move by Danny Ainge

Will he ever recover? Will he admit that his future is hopeless? Find out next time on Sup Forums's most pathetic fanbases

i have an irrational hate for the Denver nuggets and Phoenix Suns.

J-just wait, Danny will trade for Butler any day now!

We will see who is laughing at mid-season and at the end of the season. It won't be you, it will be me. Watch.

Show me ONE SOURCE that has those discussions going on right now. JUST ONE. You can't, because there is none. This is a conversation that took place during the draft, and it fell apart. It's over.

I think joker and klove would fit together really nicely on offense, defense is an entirely different matter of course though