I've given up on this team

I've given up on this team
Not because they suck or anything like that
But it's obvious they're picking players with no regard if they give a fuck about this country
So might as well pick someone better if they're gonna be mercenaries

Thanks for sharing

It's just a shitty Gold cup in an off year of B teams. Although I am mad that some shitters who have no business being there were chosen. Zardes, Morris, McCarty, Besler and Zusi need to fuck off.

No excuse to call up Saief or Gonzalez or Dwyer

There's no more "of year" Gold Cups faggot. Both Gold Cups give 1/2 a ticket to the Confed Cup.

Fuck off and drink bleach you annoying cock mongling autist.

It's still an off year because players need rest from world cup qualifiers and USA/Mexico playing in the confederations cup. Im sure Concacrap will give us favorable refball to win this year and let Memexico win the 2019 edition to force another USA vs Mexico Concacaf cup

Why is it too much to ask that the team calls up players because of their patriotism AHEAD of everything else?

Why is it too much to ask you to mix the bleach with ammonia to off yourself from the general?

>muh patriotism
Our national teams have always had dual nationals in every cycle since the early 20th century. You really are autistic and annoying.

you wouldn't be complaining if it was 11 "americans" in Europe so shut the fuck up

The dual nationals isn't the problem
It is if they play for pride of the country or because it benefits their career

which players don't give a fuck about the us? the ones from germany?

Nice blog post. A little short, though.

what are you even talking about?

You're autistic in the same way trumpian nationalists are. You feel that you and people exactly like you are the only "authentic" Americans.

If they have citizenship, they're American. You can fuck off if you think they aren't.

the mexican-american (chicano) goalie both nations are hard for triggers OP.

what's that hombre's nombre?

>being anti-Trump means you're not a patriot
You're a moron.

Go away doyle.

You're not a patriot, libtard

Fuck off, Fascist scum.

>But it's obvious they're picking players with no regard if they give a fuck about this country
I didn't know you were writing about Germany.

Yet another whiny American that doesn't seem to understand that you literally have 100 years of disadvantage vs South America and Europe.

Calm ur tits. If your NT would really share this attitude, you wouldn't ever qualify for any World Cup. You will do fine at Meme Cup

I would rather suck than have those faux Americans play

If you can help us win, come play for our team. Nothing more American than that. We don't care who you are, we just want to win.

Can't tell if you're a cuck or a sellout
Probably both

Is Klinsmann's son the goalkeeper yet?

Nowhere close

why

Because he sucks
He was only the U-20 keeper because of lack of options

Why is the US men's football team so bad while the women's team is so good? Explain either one pls.

Soccer is probably the biggest sport for girls and there's far less international competition

This. OP needs to grow up.

There's a difference between a player who is eligible for another country but wants to only play for the US and a player who has other motives