no one gives a fuck about your "opinion"

what the fuck is up with the niggas eyes in the back alien looking nigga

They certainly did nothing right.

back at you

That is the great Geraldo "Wes" Borland

>geraldo

i hope you know i pack a chainsaw

tfw john otto is my uncle

I always thought Bizkit and Linkin Park got a little too much hate when Disturbed existed. People hated the Bizkit for being obnoxious but at least that was their intent. Meanwhile Linkin Park had a sort of lame sincerity to their work. But Disturbed was the worst of both worlds, an attempt to deliver the sincere muh outcast feels of LP mixed with the comical fratbro retardation of LB, minus any kind of tongue in cheek. The Sickness is honestly one of the worst albums I've ever heard

youtube.com/watch?v=ONxhUvaG4x0

its not until you grow up a little bit that you realize that borland could actually shred

The Sickness is a great butt rock album, tho the title track is easily one of the worst songs ever recorded.

With the amount of awful music being produced in 2017 thanks to how easy is to make and publish music on the interwebs, Bizkit are hardly villians.

Break Stuff is also a genuinely good rock song. Gen Z is just too nu male to understand.

They brought in the bros. Made them like rap, made them like metal, made them like rap metal, and ruined both genres at the same time. In fact I can't even remember what bros were into before nu-metal. Fuck Limp Bizkit.

wes is one of the best guitarists of all time and sam is a really good bassist

this is not debatable

>can't remember
That's because you weren't born yet, sweetie.

obligatory since self defense is not a crime

no but being an edgy larping lanklet should be

Am I wrong?

Limp Bizkit had a shit ton of energy during their live sets. Still wouldn't listen to their music, but their concerts always got crazy. With all respect given to Fred he still does a good job at working the crowd.

I laughed

>implying that they were villains

Got em

Yeah, look up hair metal and wu tang clan.
Bros have been listening to these genres before Bizkit came about.
All Bizkit did was made it tongue-in-cheek and trigger post-millennials like you.

>_>

Disturbed's lead singer is a highly educated dude and they won the continued relevance battle among otherwise generally shitty nu-metal bands.

The recent pop-up Bizkit defense on Sup Forums over the past few weeks is interesting. Borland always had the best costume, and he has my respect because he cites Aphex Twin's SAW II as among his favorite albums. Apart from all that I'm not concerned.

Hair metal I'll give you. But bros were not listening to Wu-Tang Clan back then, that's bullshit.

David dramain is a whiny faggot and disturbed is worse than slipknot, linkin Park, and limp bizkit

what's wrong with bros enjoying themselves desu
this board could use more enjoyment

You disgust me

Stupid fuck just got more charges thrown at him by the DA, he basically pleaded with his fans to come "show how he's a positive influence" (I've been in and out of jail since I was 15, but I'm a good boy!)

They ripped off Tront

Reminder that the girl he supposedly beat wants to drop the charges

SHUT UUUPP
youtu.be/cRfbPto-rHk?t=5m52s

they were masters at "not giving a fuck"
every band now are too much into "muh internet cred" every message posted on social media are coming out of brainstorming.