Romney taking a principled stand. Saying he won't vote for Trump and going against the GOP

Romney taking a principled stand. Saying he won't vote for Trump and going against the GOP

>Romney
>Principled

WTF am i watching?

I just wish Mittens would just go away.

Can you not acknowledge the miracle we are witnessing?

Romney 2020

Used to hate him. Now I love him. Mitt Romney is a man of character unlike Donald Trump.

Isn't this the Mormon retard who fucking blew it and gave us 4 more years of Obama? Now he's trying his damnedest to do it AGAIN

He's fucking worthless. He is a total laughingstock, he walks like a damn penguin, and he repeatedly gets his ass kicked on a monthly basis.

His family must despise him.

DNC insider here

Romney is going to endorse Hillary Clinton in the coming weeks

I agree I am now a #Kristolmeth

Why does anyone cover this massive faggot? He is weird as fuck, lost in a landslide to an inexperienced literally who, and is a Mormon.

>mormon
should be locked up in a mental institution

romney is just another banker owned zionist shill like hillary. this is a good sign that trump might be for real. the more establishment republicans that start panicking, the more optimistic i get

>that feel when cuckservatives fight harder against right-wing candidates than they do against left-wing democrats

The good news is that these #nevertrump faggots like mittens and bill kristol will have burnt all their bridges when this is through, and they'll be forever excommunicated from political life.

Goddammit mittens. Just shut the fuck up already. I know like 80% to 90% of us retard Mormons like you and dislike Trump, and you're trying to set yourself up for the next run, but trying to give Hillary the presidency and painting a target on our religion is stupid.

I guess he's just as corrupt as everyone else.

He took money to throw the last election

Hes up to his old tricks again. Hes actually a Communist, but unlike you prolescum, hes a Party Member

>Trump
>Principled

The GOP was funny while Bush was around, now it is just sad to watch how horrible it became

#MuckFitt

>taking a principled stand to destroy America

BRAVO MITT

Romney is a fucking loser and a democrat plant. He intentionally lost the last election.

>religion

it's a cult m80

There is no "GoP", there is merely a game of Good Cop Bad Cop happening, right up to the point the officially disolve them both and become the

Democratic People's Republic of the United Soviet States of America

this

I am now #Fit4Mitt

Under your definition, I'm sure everything is.

That's it, I am now a #CruzMissile.

>cuckney calls trump a racist
>doesn't say anything he said that was racist
>is literally a moron, who isn't even recognize blacks as people until the 70s ala in his lifetime

OP, we're watching the destruction of the Recuckservative party, and it's a glorious thing. Hopefully Bernie can do for the left what Trump is doing for the right, crashing both parties with no survivors.

It's about fucking time.