Member when vice documentaries were good and not SJW fueled propaganda?

member when vice documentaries were good and not SJW fueled propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/why-young-men-scared-cunnilingus
youtube.com/watch?v=HErf4OELzYk
youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy2g3Zmyy0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah.

No, they only got worse when the democrats bought them.

Examples upon a timeline, please? Because right now this just seems like white male whining.

vice "documentaries" were never good

Vice guide to Liberia was pure docukino.

They haven't made anything as good since.

I remember

vice.com/read/why-young-men-scared-cunnilingus

Isobel Yeung in my vicefu

I meme-ber

youtube.com/watch?v=HErf4OELzYk

;_;

There was a documentary about a group of people playing paintball in some slavic place and it ended with one guy using a real gun and murdering one of the participants. In the end the documentary admitted they staged the whole documentary and showed how they made the story believable.

Every time I watch vice I feel like I felt when I watched that documentary.

No. Vice was always shit.

I don't know, I like seeing SJWs go to dangerous places

they've pretty much always been that way even though many of their earlier videos tried to be completely a-political

the one with the homies guy is fucking perfect

personally I though they always kind of tacky and appealed mostly to dumb hipsters, but at some point Shane Smith realised he could make more shekels by pandering to middle class leftism/white guilt and non-white racial/religious pride.

Same formula as Bernie: pander to specific demographics in exchange for shekels and clicks.

I've watched a few of their shows and the only one that's even somewhat entertaining is Abandoned. Everything else I've seen is DUDE WEED! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! type of shit.

link?

>member when vice documentaries were good and not SJW fueled propaganda?
nope

Their Liberia - Pakistan docus were "ok" and along the right direction they should have kept going. Keep showing the horrors of the shitty third world instead of being open borders cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA

I liked the Liberia and North Korea ones. Also some of their HBO segments have been good

ANYONE SEEN EL CHINGON??
YOU! YOU SEEN EL CHINGON?
>The locals were too afraid to speak to us

I member

General Buttnaked was pretty great to see.

In mid-August 2013, Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox invested US$70 million in VICE Media, resulting in a 5 percent stake. Following the announcement, Smith explained, "We have set ourselves up to build a global platform but we have maintained control."

I still watch their war videos occasionally, even if they are full of bullshit they have interesting footage sometimes. I used to follow them a lot, but more and more bullshit stories kept coming out.

The line they crossed that basically caused me to drop them was the article about fertilizing salad with period blood, they kept pushing it was fucking disgusting, I realized just how cancerous they had become.

I liked the ones with the British guy in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Vice actually used to be kind of conservative in a weird way, and very very anti-political-correctness.

I mean, it was started by Gavin McInness.

It was basically a fore-runner to what is vaguely (innacurately) lumped as an 'alt-right' outlook now.

The Do's and Don'ts section used to actually constantly shit on the shabby way leftist protesters dress and praise fascists for their aesthetic (seriously).

But now it's been turned into yet another progressive propaganda tool like most media.

The only good Vice documentaries is when they send skinny Hispter interns to third world countries and war zones.

Everything else usually has no payoff.

the last decent documentary was the isis one. that was like 1.5 years ago.

That was a long time ago, they used to be somewhat interesting. Now it's just an edgier Huffington Post full of trash.

did anyone else wait forever for that john mcafee doc to come out? they first said it would be out within a month or two, then years went by with no word, then they randomly said that they fucked the whole thing up legally and couldn't use any of the footage. it looked really interesting too, john was accused of killing his neighbor or something and was fleeing the country with his gf.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy2g3Zmyy0A

They were never good, but some of them were interesting
a lot of the time the fucking narrator ruins it, like that Hamilton Morris faggot