What's a good kino to watch while having a pint of gelato?

What's a good kino to watch while having a pint of gelato?

That's ice cream, dude. There is no such thing as "gelato". It's ice cream. That's peanut butter and pretzel ICE CREAM.

It's gelato

LET EM HAVE IT user. TEAR RIGHT INTO HIS FUCKING GOB MATE. VERBALLY ABUSE HIS FUCKING NAN ASWELL, LAD!!!!!! DESTROY HIM AND HIS ITALIAN ICE CREAM!

Nutty Professor II: The Klumps

>pulls out infographic
BTFO

gelato is literally the Italian word for ice cream, though. So uh, fuck you?!?!?

All of that is meaningless other than whole milk vs cream. Kys.

The Young Pope. Do it.

>all of this is meaningless except that the main ingredient is literally different

holy shit kys

>less air
density doesn't matter when it's sold by weight

jellato is just italian for ise creim

you were foooled. dude

Allegro non tropo

>all of that is meaningless apart from the parts with meaning
What did he mean by this?

> Being this bad at following logic
I was shitting on your info graph you colossal retard. Now I'm shitting on you for being as smart as a 4 year old.

that stuff is so fucking good but it's like $7 for a little pint at the store I go to

who the fuck is serving it at -13 degrees?

>I was shitting on a 4 year old
How is that relevant?

It would be entirely wrong of me to say that I need some gelato at this moment - after all, it's a delicacy, not a necessity - BUT I FUCKING NEED SOME CUNTING GELATO

people with taste

>not having a gelato dedicated cold plate in your kitchen to serve kino gelato to cuties

>just the fact that someone felt the need to try and convince us that there is a difference between the two shows that there almost probably ins't

>one is made from cream
>one is made from whole milk
>they're the same thing

how JUST is your taste in food?

The ONLY distinction is milk vs cream. The other 90% are buzzwords, to sell their gelato.

There's no difference between white people and black people.

I think the difference between black people and white people is a little bit bit bigger.

You're really comparing the difference between white and off-white paint, to the difference between charred and non-charred toast.

Gelato and ice cream taste different and have very different textures. In terms of food that is as big a difference as black and white people

Take your pick.

why do we Lactose-Intolerant people have to stay with ice cream? Dont they have a dairy-free gelato?

fixed

>gelato

>a little bit nigger

>Lactose-Intolerant
must suck, I'd make fun of you but I feel bad for you

so basically gelato is just a worse version of ice cream?

Gelato just tastes like watery ice cream to me.

That's literally what it is.

Is this a normal serving size in America?

The definitions are warped. A lot of what's sold would have been called frozen custard back in the day due to egg content.

You're probably joking but it really is. Everyone I know eats ice cream by the pint.

I watched Over The Garden Wall while eating that brand of pistachio gelato. It was comfy af

do white people always land butter side down

It's literally (literally) sold by volume as you can see by the word 'pint' and use of millilitres on the tub

So yeah it matters

Well, well...this deserves a like AND an upvote.

Thank you, good sir!

Giallo kino

More like whats a shitty movie i can improve with gelato amirte?