How does it feel knowing you'll never be British, foreigners?

How does it feel knowing you'll never be British, foreigners?

B-but i will be in 2 month

fucking immigrant

You mean Muslim?

feels good, man

No one will like you

You better bring a couple Panzer IV's with you for us to use in the liberation of Europe.

takbir brother

This

Pretty good.

lol i'm a dual citizen, your country fucking sucks, just to let you know.

0/10 never going back

>filthy table

don't you mean "quintessentially british" there senpai?

My ancestors fought a war so I'd never have to give a shit about it.

Is this meant ironically, sarcastically, or are we pretending it's 1916 or something...?

I'm Muslim.

I could step off a plane in London and your mayor would give me citizenship right off the bat.

>can't automatically be liked at every social gathering due to a distinct British accent

feels bad

I'm fine, thanks brit.

>muslim
>pol
ok lad

Feels fucking good knowing i wont be arrested over a facecuck post

PLS VOTE FOR BREXIT SO EUROPE WILL FALL APART AND COUNTRIES WILL START CONTROLLING THEIR BORDERS

I didnt enjoyed the british climate very much

Medieterranian is much better

Fucking hate when yanks think Britain = London. It would be like us saying NYC = the entire USA.

The majority of britain is muslim and nig free. Barely any violence, and what is, is usually drunken idiots having a fistfight. Stabbings are confined to inner city nig areas.

The majority of britains cities, towns and villages are nice places where the majority of brits are friendly and enjoy meeting yank tourists.

London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool and its surrounding areas are fucking shitholes. Avoid.

Visit Cornwall, Devon, Most places in Wales, York, Newcastle (if you want to see fat white people get drunk and fall over).

feels like we won, that's what

Small cities are better in any place in the world, nothing new about it

I long for the empire's embrace once again

True, but its like thinking the entirety of Brazil = Violent Favelas.

Every country has its shitty side, but all countries except Sweden have a good side too.

Look at this flag, I'm already a muslim, TAKBIR

one time for my scousers

I can't even put the feel into words.

great

Great.
At least as a spic you get to swim in shit while it slowly gets kinda better. I wouldn't be able to live with the blame and despair of watching how my great and civilized birthplace turns into an irredeemable shithole

is it true that you niggers without having a superior master to guide you, just ruined your country

feels like a lack of crippling nostalgia for the good old days, mohammed

We were once. We passed.

I'll be sobbing about it when I go shoot my ar this weekend

lay the fuck off nadia, she's alright and she bakes nice cakes

You mother fuckers are going to be the kings of pol if Brexit goes through. Fucking jealous.

Feels good, hope you remain in EU by way of the cuck

but you'll probably be arrested for pickpocketing

It bums me out, honestly.

A number of years ago, I began the process to immigrate to the UK from the USA. It was extraordinarily difficult, despite the fact that I have skills and a college degree. I should've just took a trip there and overstayed my visa. Oh well.

My only regret is that I can't vote for the Brexit.

Not having beans on toast is a close second.

Praying to fuck that it does. Watching the remain side go full fucking propaganda machine at the moment. Pro-Brexit beats them in a logical discussion, but they are beyond that now, into a screaming fit of 'NATIONALISM IS RACISM!!!!'

Hoping our old people swing this one for us, They are usually pretty conservative and xenophobic. Hoping the Remain millenials stay in bed for this vote.

Very good actually. It's gone to shit since the French stopped ruling it

I met her once. She was actually a really lovely girl.

Still a wog though, her, her husband and her wog sprogs need to leave

i'm surprised the cop isn't sperging out about those dangerous tongs by the pizza

>I'm Muslim.
sorry to hear that.

>will never be inbred
>will never have shit teeth
>will never be stupid
Dodged a bullet

Of course, like the faggot you are, you defend her instead of saying she has to be thrown in a mass grave or off the high white cliffs of Dover or both at the same time. You shame your ancestors Nigel

Great. You guys are beyond fucked.

feels damn good

Recently so. But I don't associate with these niggers you speak of

Beans on toast honestly is pretty tasty. Especially with those sweet ones with the bacon in them.

Bongs did one thing right in their history I guess.

>Will never poo in loo

I know that feel Rammesh.

Until Trump wins, then you take the crown.

Hopefully we'll take off these shackles of the E.U and join you as a land of the free soon enough lads

>letting bugs in to your shanty

>poor
>live in a closet
>shit weather

I'll pass on all of those things

I imagine being rich in England is on par with America bar the weather, though

Being on an island is a great lottery win. I wish I wouldn't have to live between those civilized people from the west and east

are those cancer nigger the vast majority tho?

Feels pretty good to be quite honest, Earl Famalam.

We have the same problem but north and south. Feel your pain bro.

Good.

Well Mohammed, I dont really believe in Allah (peace be upon him) so Im fine with never being a eurocuck

How does pic-related feel?

In the entire country yes, but it really depends on where you are down to a suburb level

jesus fuck you stupid cheesewog get a sense of humour

You guys are weird. I've never seen a people so happy and content with their shit country and quality of life as Belarussians. Which is like the exact opposite of every other slav, who hate their countries only slightly less than they hate all the other slavs.

It's almost admirable in a way.

>Oy, you got a license for dem bread rolls?

>Also, you've placed this spoon where anyone under the age of 18 can reach it easily.

>poor
>live in a closet
>shit weather
Are you describing life in Britain or life in "the capital of the world" NYC. I honestly can't tell.

All memery aside, how do you imagine a post Brexit Britain?

As much as I hope to god it happens I think remain will win by a small margin, but what do you think the effect of a leave vote would be?

i've been to romania mate, i know there's a high chance of at least one of those three

Brudi, you are welcome.

Pretty damn good.

When you become one with the potato, that is when your life is fulfilled.

The UK and US will be best buds again; shitting on continentals, sand people, wogs, communists, and chinamen the world over under the leadership of God Emperor Donald J. Trump.

fuck you Anglo scum get that Paki dick out of your ass

>moving to the UK next month

How do I not stand out as a dumb American?

>Tfw you'll NEVER get a life and bin that knife
>Tfw you'll NEVER be culturally enriched in a no go Sharia zone
>Tfw you'll NEVER have your entire neighborhood raped and have BRITS trying to cover it up

Anglo master race

Are you distantly related to Latvians and the Irish?

Shut the fuck up aquafresh

We eat more potatoes than they do.

I'd be interested to hear how you pulled that off. Are you going there on a student visa, or did you actually get through the immigration process?

Exercise your God given right to open carry.

Pretty good actually

Well yeah, the Irish traditionally drink their potatoes.

Don't ask stupid questions, don't start conversations with people on public transport and generally just spend a few weeks getting to know the place. Life in the UK isn't all that different to America believe it or not, culture wise.

Oi! What are you doing with those sticks in that cup there? Those can be sharpened into knives! Give them up now or face a day in the tower.

In the US Air Force, PCSing to work with the Royal Air Force

How does it feel knowing you'll be a third world muslim shithole within a couple generations?

>Irish blood line
>Born as an American
>Can own guns and knives
>Able to get a job
>Not part of the EU

feels pretty fucking good mate.

Try not to get beheaded bro.

In that case ignore my previous post - residents of the areas surrounding airbases stationed with American troops will fucking hate you, no exceptions.

someone obsessed with Japanease culture = weeaboo
someone obsessed with British culture = Teaboo

>be me
>be a massive Teaboo
>just want a qt British gf with dat accent to raise white kids with on my Texas homestead

Why don't you go blow yourself up, shit skin.

>Wanted to travel and see the world so bad when I was a kid
>Now I feel like I could go anywhere in the world and it will still suck because now there's nowhere to escape the dindus, Mestizos & Arabs

Might as well just stay home and shoot trespassers from my property while I still have that right at least.

Pakis or just good old fashioned British cuntiness?

Pretty good
My country may have its flaws but it's not as bad as yours