Hmmm... really makes you think

Hmmm... really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism
primarymodel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8A7EqhLPP3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es
haaretz.com/st/c/prod/eng/2015/08/not-jewish-enough/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>beating people up is okay
what else could i expect from cartel members?

>means

I need fucking chemo after seeing that picture jesus hw christ

Say it to my face puto

>racists chasing a white person

Whoa.

the only reason these tacos aren't getting beat down is because the media would crucify trump supporters for defending themselves. nobody is actually intimidated by a bunch of brown manlets who can't even shoot straight

And now the criminals pictured are on their way to trial. I certainly hope it makes would-be criminals think.

>blur all the beaners and nogs
>Not the white guy

>When you realize the attackers who were all caught on tape were arrested for assault with deadly weapons and battery

Hahaha now they can get raped by boba in prison

if you see blacks then sucker punch is a danger, can't fight 10 people at once

>if someone says something you don't like you can beat them to death

literally zombie apocalypse

No one said beating people up is okay. But a LOT of people say racism is definitely not okay. Quit being autistic

>when you want to look fly as fuck for the beheading but you still know youre a faggot

there goes antifa being proud of beating up teenagers and old people again

>anti-fascist
>beats people up for having an opinion they dont like
toplel

Thugs attack kids who just support Trump.
Antifa sure is pushing more tighter time schedule for ovens.

When Commies beat their political opponents it's something to laugh about. Then when their opponents form a brownshiort brigade suddenly it's 'muh oppression'.

Rodents.

Artical link or vidya link on this? Tried searching for it but nothing.

That's like saying killing a murder makes you a murderer too.

>PePe means

What did he mean by this?

How do they know that person is "alt-right"

Last time an antifa faggot tried to attack some "far right" guy in France, he got killed, with a single punch.

>lol a 14 year old child was beaten up by two grown ass niggas
>heheh he supports drumpf this child deserved it

This

We live in the fuck logic times....

Its a picture from the San Diego Trump rally.

bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

>anti-fa
>anti fascist
>anti violent takeover of a radicalized party that wants to redistribute the nation's resources towards the "greater good"

How does one go about having no self awareness?

It does.

Cringe

Fighting against Fascism does not make you a fascist . Do you even know what Fascism is?

How do we know it wasn't just some poor white guy walking by and suddenly finding himself being forcibly culturally enriched?

Nice Mémeė Payco.
But if you use your Mestisto Intellect you'd have watched the video in its entirety.
Let me pause so you can re read the first part
> pausing....

That kid was 15 he was punched in the back of the head and then chased down by a pack of rabid bernouts. The track meet individual who tackled him flew in special from Minnesota via Somalia.

So yeah when you're a racist in real life you sucker punch the _______ (insert race you hate) in the back of the head call him _______ (insert race you hate)
And you can see your ______ (you know what to do) plans have worked. And being the racist you are you chase down and tackle the______ (IRH) to show him that you was _______ (insert royal familial title)

How non-citizens are attacking citizens practicing their legal, constitutional right? I think that's fucked on all levels. This is a democracy and all voices should be heard. We're a 1st world country and these indios don't get that

White people beat portugese too. Being White in Portugal is not the same as being White IRL.

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack

Didn't that guy get assassinated ?

Ya you're a bitch

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

How do they know that person is "alt-right"

Time for these domestic terrorists to be proscribed as such.

Won't happen though since they're the establishment's little agitprop gang.

Fighting fascism doesn't make you a fascist much like executing a convicted murderer doesn't make the judge a murderer too.

Or they show up like /k/, fire 8 shots, hit 8 people then get indicted.

>long hair
>long nails
>duckface
>earring
>faggot shades
Really makes you think

2/10

Need fresher pasta, fonduenigger

Why is your hair so greasy?
Do they not have shampoo in Mexico?

nice pasta bruh

As I always said, portuguese and spaniard people are nothing but mexicans with fancy accent

> Protecting the identify of those thugs

Antifa is going to keep fucking around until someone starts shooting the motherfuckers in self-defense.

There was a hilarious excerpt from a leftist manifesto on Radio Free Skyrim. It was basically a copypasta but it was written sincerely.

Good bait.

What did you say gringo maricón?

Fascism is specifically a right wing ethno-nationalist ideology. You can't be a fascist unless you hold those beliefs (like Trump supporters do).

You're right a judge that sentences a murderer for justice is not morally comparable to a murderer that does it for pleasure.

Yes, it does.

The regressive left are LITERAL FASCISTS.

They enforce, through violence and threats, that other must buy into their belief system and silence others.

That's Authoritarianism, AKA, Fascism.

LOL

Yes, using violent means to silence those who don't share your political beliefs and ideology. The san jose protesters are a prime example of facism.

That's not what Fascism is

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

Like antifa faggots can even talk on this point
>"OH NO THE NAZIS ARE COMING"

fuck off paco

Alex what are you doing
Stop playing Overwatch and fix your fucking air conditioner already

Can I buy you a beer?

SeeIn b4 Dictionaries have a liberal bias

>assault people for disagreeing with you politically
>''''''''anti''''''''fascist

This one always makes me laugh. :)

>No one said beating people up is okay.
They are. Everything is racist to them, so beating everyone up is the logical conclusion. It's clear as daylight.

Kafkatrapping summed up into one picture.

>"You deserve to be beaten for being a racist"

>"You're a racist because you support a racist"

>"Trump is racist because we said he is"

>"Your arguments for Trump not being racist are invalid because you're a racist"

And we're back to argument #1

This is what you leftists hope, but no. In my case, I speak on race, religion, nationalism, Hitler, the so-called "holocaust", and people listen. More so, most of my audience tends to be minorities. Speak with confidence. Speak with authority. Speak with facts and reason. People will listen. The screaming leftist children in the room will cave when they realize how foolish they look. Stand your ground, and the left collapses.

did you have some sort of a point?

>i have no idea what murder means

primarymodel.com/

>Trump isn't really running, Trump can't win a primary, Trump can't win by May, Trump won't get 1237, Trump won't beat Hillary...

>judge, jury and executioner are the same people
Mexican justice.

I can't wait for someone to kill an antifa.

They follow one of them home from a demonstration, and then knife them. See what the other childish faggots think when they're being killed off. I think I'd personally show up to their funeral to dump some garbage all over their casket.

>an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

>(in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

Yeah, that sounds exactly like the san jose protesters.

You're a fuckwit mate. Fascism SPECIFICALLY refers to shit like Mussolini, Hitler and Nazism were not fascist in any sense of the word.

Jesus christ you're retarded.

agreed. i hate antifa. bunch of fags.

How come you guys didn't show all the attacks these liberals did.

Implying shitlibs, nigs and cat ladies aren't scared of "nazis"

Can somebody, anybody, please name me one non-taco related product that the Mexicans have ever invented?

Like how do they even exist?

Mas putooooo

youtube.com/watch?v=8A7EqhLPP3Q

Trump is a Jew plant, you degenerate fucking moron. His daughter is a race traitor converted to Jew. Her husband is a Jew. Trump's grandchildren are Jews. His other children are bound up with the Jew.

Trump is a Jew creator, not a job creator. It is truly sad and pathetic that so much of the White trash in this country have fallen for the oldest ruse in the Jew book, yet again. They are as bad as the Black trash Democrats.

It makes me think that leftists and illegals are low-impulse control violent faggots who do everything they claim to be against, so long as they can say it's in the name of "justice".

As someone here said recently, if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.

Broly plz your dead

There is nothing wrong with being a jew.

I had a power shortage right after clicking this pic.
Fucking anti-meme magic.

If you're so tolerant, then go walk into a muslim neighborhood and start talking to them about how they should not kill gays and feminists, and how raping children is wrong. See how long you last talking about tolerance to members of the "religion of peace".
You have no morals, no code of honor, you're even more of a bigot than I am. You force barbarian hordes upon the innocent for your own sadistic pleasure, you do not care how many children are raped, in fact you probably get a vicarious thrill from hear about muslims performing all the pedophile sex acts you wish you could do because you're a filthy, self loathing barbarian who only seeks to justify your own psychotic bloodlust, vicariously through the invading hordes

>JOSEPH IS THAT YOU

>assaulting somene because of their beliefs
Truly nigger behavior

are you me?

how in the hell?

ive never seen anyone clarify this truth on here

though ive been meaning to

Haha oh man, niggers are so tough in real life like omg. Shut the fuck up, niggers. Everyone is tired of your shit.

Someone tweet back at these faggots videos of antifa-cucks being BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es

Isn't Broly dead?

judaism is not a race master-baiter

You are what you eat.

>PePe means

Methicans promote violence against people who use free speech, good job spics

at least 2 of them are charged with felonies now

>none of the Trump family are considered Jews by the Jews

Converts hold no status among the tribe. He's using Jewish camouflage to confuse the normies.

haaretz.com/st/c/prod/eng/2015/08/not-jewish-enough/

LOL.... You guys always act tough online and in groups but when the numbers are equal you always run.