What was her superpower again?

what was her superpower again?

The ability to vex.

dicks etc....

100% pure boner juice

being a strong independent womyn

she has a vagina so she can get basically 50% of the population to do anything she wants and go out of their way to please and protect her

Only good thing about this fucking hot mess.

The ability to NOT appear in any hires photos clearly showing her face. I haven't seen the movie but it's pathetic looking for any good pictures of her.
I JUST WANT TO PHOTOSHOP BUKKAKE HER AND TROLL TUMBLR.
Hopefully the bluray will help.

Waller says she wants a bunch of bad people who she is willing to let die and one her Task Force is Joker's girlfriend.

copius and rapid expulsion of cum from penises while inducing violent orgams

Attention whoring

dayum she's got a nice fat juicy ass

To keep beverages cool

She keeps cold drinks chilled for the squad so they don't lose their tempers.

that's the opposite of fat

>white "women"

Scaring people by being le edgy and twisted

She was bitten by a radioactive refrigerator. She can keep food and drinks cold, and dispense filtered water and ice cubes.

/thread

$$$$$$

I got you famalam.

>what would happen if superman decided to break into the white house and grab the president?
>fortunately i have this team full of people that could never actually phase superman just in case things get to that

I cant believe THAT was the premise for creating the Suicide Squad.

I guess that'll have to do. I was hoping for something good when she's licking the bar. Now to figure out how to make cum look realistic on white makeup.

sexualizing mental illness

Only Small-minded normals get aroused by her. Really, if she gets your dick hard you should consider leaving this corner of the internet.

Im not eaven a weeb, but Katana is superior in all ways.
the aztec goddess of death was fine too

If anything other than Waller being a power top with a strap on makes you slightly aroused; then you don't belong on this website.

The honest explanation is to get a woman on the squad.

She is also probably in the top 10 most popular DC characters.

She fits into batmans universe because she has no powers like batman and being Joker's confidant.

Her being on the suicide squad makes zero sense and she is only there because any other female DC character isn't a villain or a no name.

*le tip*

>supernatural being is trying to destroy the world
>let's send a crazy girl with a bat

emitting chlorofluorocarbons

>flat juicy ass

what's his superpower again?

WTF I want to fuck my fridge now?

memes

Highly suckable toes

To sell merchandise.

Being an Edge lord

her five head

cuckolding

The thing is, she technically had a super power in her original Animated Series incarnation. Not at first, at first she was just Joker's punching bag. Eventually she became friends with Ivy, who, ended up caring for Harley enough that she was worried the Joker may actually one day kill her.

Not being able to convince Harley to leave the Joker, Ivy creates a serum that enhanced Harley's agility and dexterity, as well as adding a healing factor - the most important bit for surviving the Joker beating her and throwing her out of multi-story building window later in the series.

The healer factor isn't anywhere near Wolverine levels, and the extra agility/dexterity isn't anything massive, but, yeah . . . she technically had super powers in her very first incarnation.

t. Irishman

Kek.

These heels are so hot and I don't have a foot fetish

Making my cock cum

That's actually something that may come out of this. Guys always used to say that bitch is hot but crazy, don't fuck around with crazy. This movie comes out, now guys are actively looking for crazy girls...almost instantly regret it once they find that everything but the sex is unbearable.

Turning little girls into whores

Looking exactly like Anne Hathaway

Since nu52 and her retconned origin with her being thrown in the vat of chemicals she has

>minor super strenght
>super agility
>immunity to toxins

That's fucking appaling! The kids parents are degenerates, dressing your kid up like a literal whore. I wonder how the kids will turn out, having role models like that to look up to.

god damn amerifats

what is this allowed???

*why

sorry, was too angry

>i'm assembling a taskforce of the most dangerous people on the planet so if there's another Superman we can fuck his shit up
Damn... sounds fucking dope. Who's in the lineup?
>a master marksman
ok sounds cool i guess
>a guy who can throw boomerangs
wait
>a guy who can tie any knot there is
what the fuck
>a girl with a baseball bat
pic related

bravo america

>be America
>allow in thousands of rapist from third world nations
>create a popular culture that sexualizes children
It's almost as if this was planned by a corrupt satanic government that throws "pizza parties" and wants to bring about a new world order in which everyone is demoralized.

wow nice numbers

satan the truth bomber!

the ability to get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich

Time shifting by appearing less in le film.

>a guy who can tie any knot there is
He can also climb anything. Ropes, ladders, stairs the list goes on

>strong
I think you're missing a k in there

>>a guy who can throw boomerangs
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT
>a guy who can throw boomerangs, but bat themed
FUCKING AWESOME

ew, does she have a diaper rash? yeast infection?

>He can also climb anything. Ropes, ladders, stairs the list goes on

all those things are made to be climbed...

i dont get it?

It's called Suicide Squad not Superpower Squad.

Your Q is what is wrong. The squad is a group of the punks who try to be a good once in a while. No one has the super natural power !!!

Joke about how he has some of the shittest powers.
>I can climb anything bruh just let me have a crack
>when the city's being destroyed by an extra dimensional bean you need a guy who can tie knots
>now if you just lure them to me I can use this rope to-
>what do you mean deadshot already killed them all