>getchoo

that's not pink triangle

>Removes tracks 1-3, 5, and 7
>Moves Why Bother to the end, moves butterfly to the opener
>Borrows No One Else and Hashpipe from Blue/Green album
Now it's a 9/10

what the fuck is wrong with you

what did he mean by this

But it's not even the greatest Weezer album of all time...

sftbh is just shitty pinkerton

except
Now I Finally See is one of the best musics ever recorded

the original pinkerton is a shitty pinkerton

why is pinkerton Sup Forumscore again? it's such a shitty album.
>that part where they have to stop playing on across the sea because rivers had a pair of pantsu on his head while singing and tripped and fell over pat's drum set and they had to set it up again but kept recording but only until they finish setting up the drums again
>that part where matt's E string snaps on why bother and rivers whips his cock out and tells him to strum that instead, all the while matt is repeating the last word of rivers' sentences one octave higher
>that part in getchoo where brian stops playing cause he wants to go to mcdonalds so rivers brings the mic and when they get there he records the mexican working the drivethru saying "wha can i getchoo" and as soon as that last word is out he goes "AHUH" real loud and just keeps doing it for like 15 minutes until brian decides he wants a big mac with no pickles and a shamrock shake but it's july and they don't have them and the total is $1.45 and just after they leave matt says he wants a medium fries and asks to go back but rivers won't say yes or no he just repeats whatever matt says but in a much higher pitch voice and in an extremely racist chinese accent
>that part where rivers is sampling the evangelion theme on el scorcho but it's really fucking loud and you can hear his mom open the basement door and yell it him to turn it down but like really far back into the mix because it's just so fucking loud so eventually instead of arguing with her he just starts singing along so you hear "rivers you fucking faggot turn that crap down" interwoven with "hotobashiru atsui patosu de, omoide wo uragiru nara"
>that part in butterfly where brian rips a really long fart and he and pat are giggling about it in the background and rivers pretends not to hear them but he's getting annoyed that they're distracting him and you can hear him getting progressively more peeved as the song goes on
who can listen to this garbage unironically????

>implying Longtime Sunshine, You Won't Get With Me Tonight, and I Just Threw Out the Love of My Dreams aren't their best songs

this is a good post

I don't think a Sup Forums post has made me as angry as this

a pasta of a good post

That's not El Scorcho

wowwwwwwwwwwww..........you wish, pal.

>being this delusional

Kek

bruh

FPBP

Pic related still the best album for the last 29 years.

holy

shit

wait

do people actually like that song?

fuck off adam

>tfw he will never know what it's like to be a shy nerd with a crush on a girl who's far beyond him yet try anyway and actually succeed because this song gave him the courage to ask her out

shameful

take out in the garage and blue is still worse than pinkerton

Or just listening to it knowing you’ll never do it anyway and just riding the feel train off that.

I remember when I was 14

probs because you're still 14, fuckin' dweeb.

haha destroyed

high five

Better album coming through

I'll never get sick of seeing this

what is blues worst track

none lol

I honestly kept trying to think about it and I can't think of a song I dont like off the Blue Album. Pinkerton is good, but there are several songs I just can't rock with.

Least favorite track?

it's buddy holly, but only just, and it's still a 9/10 song

Buddy Holly is one of the best on the album!!!! YOU'RE A MAD MAN

Any that aren't 3 5 or 7

Only In Dreams

imo the worst track is Buddy Holly, but I still love that song and think it's probably just a side effect of hearing it the most before I'd even listened to the full album. Some people rag on In the Garage but that's actually one of my favorites on the album. Blue Album is almost flawless to me but yeah, Buddy Holly weakest track

Jesus, that's a bad opinion

Send this to Rivers

Very bad bait

>Pink Triangle
>Not a top 5 Weezer song

I remember thinking my boyfriend was the greatest guy of all time after he took my virginity. After a few weeks I remembered how he got in an argument at Spencer's when he couldn't return his trilby.

Give it a few weeks and you'll realize it's actually kind of cringeworthy.

tits ot gtfo, roastie

>implying tits

Sometimes, I wish pinkerton was like this

my god

>waaaaah I can't get laid: the album

Maybe if you're a failed normie teenager.

It's Surf Wax America

The album is literally about getting laid too much

that is only one song

holiday

suck my tits

finally someone gets it, Pink Triangle is total ass

I'M DUMB SHE'S A ;ESBIAN

Never gets old

WHYYY R U SO FAR AWAY FRUM MEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=uHPUy-Yfj2Q
>10 years old

>replacing Tired of Sex
>one of the best album openers of all time
>with the worst song on the album
>being literally retarded

I'm actually angry. Why would you even think to suggest such an egregious idea? Fucking hell user

no one else. still a good song

only if ur an incel

I prefer this version

angusthebard.bandcamp.com/releases

Buddy holly, not a fan of the track at all, I love the rest of Blue tho

Holiday, still good

he's right you know

My name is jonas

probably no one else, but i still like it a lot

Why do retards compare this no chin loser to Kurt Cobain? Kurt had a strong manly face, this soyboy piece of shit has an estrogen weak face

>thinking incels could appreciate Butterfly
nah

>butterfly
>worst song on album

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

Name a worse one then

Literally all of them

Hahaha good one user