This is not a flood plain

This is not a flood plain.

Welcome to climate change.

Still think it does not exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipswich,_Queensland#Floods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Warm_Period
goes-r.gov/users/comet/tropical/textbook_2nd_edition/media/graphics/sthp_winds_july.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you drown.

>Still think it does not exist?
yes

>it gets cold outside
>some redneck says ahyuck, thut thar globul wurmmun
>prissy little nulib faggot shrieks "WEATHER. IS. NOT. CLIMATE."

>singular adverse weather event occurs
>haha stupid republicans now what do you think about climate change

Why, mate? why do you hate me?

What am I supposed to be looking at?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipswich,_Queensland#Floods

>Damaging flooding has occurred on numerous occasions in Ipswich, the largest being the 1893 Brisbane flood peaking at 24.5 m, and more recently during the 1974 Brisbane Flood, (peaking at 20.7 m) and 2010–11 Queensland floods (peaking at 19.4 m) on 12 January 2011.

For a second I thought that was screenshot from some old school anime.

Hate the game not the playa.

It's nice that you have the diving platform on the left side of your roof.

I live in Colorado I could care less, we are basically immune to natural disasters

well where did all the people go?
I don't see any on the roofs

It exists but it's not man made.

One less enemy shitposter to worry about.

They evacuated beforehand.

What's your point m8? It's not an unprecedented occurrence.

it's true. before 2001, there were literally never any floods. the word was only invented after the town of Flood, Iowa experienced mysterious water levels in October 2001.

They're Australian. As soon as their internet or power went out they ran to the nearest internet cafe so they could keep shitposting.

>2016
>not underwaterposting

man-contributed

faggot.

>Welcome to climate change.
Hey! Buddy! Before white people were in Australia do you think there used to be floods or is that a recent thing?

climate alarmist BTFO

You are wrong.
Cunt.

Why not redirect the water towards the center of Australia? Make the desert bloom.

>Not living in masterrace almost 50+ meters above ground everywhere country
>not living on a hill

>BIGGEST FLOOD IN PARIS SINCE 1910
>IT'S GLOBOL WORMING

You have different kind of flood in Sweden.

Climate change exists. Climate change being negative is a myth. Climate on this planet is always shifting, we can't stop it. Plant life is growing better than ever. When plant life thrives, animal life thrives, thus humanity thrives. Pollution is not climate change. Pollution is a serious problem. Climate change is not.

Earth before man made climate change.

That doesn't prove anything strayacunt

You know what does explain that high water level?

The simple fact that times change. Sometimes things get worse or better in certain ways and we don't know why. So people with too much time on their hands come up with over the top ideas and grand theories like global warming that not a single scientist is ablee to explain. Firstly gases like co2 cannot cause a rise in water levels like that as co2 is lighter than water so cannot simply push it upwards like that. Also if the world is getting warmer then the water would evaprate out to space more so the water would be lower not higher

Yes, it'd be very ignorant to believe the climate has not changed over the course of the earth's 4.6 billion year history. You can find shark teeth in the middle of the USA because it used to be ocean.

Was there a serious dispute about whether or not the earth's climate changed over time?

>tfw Atlantis was real

of course the climate changes, nobody thinks it stays the same forever

Damn that Zeal fucking everything up with her mammon machine.

>Also if the world is getting warmer then the water would evaprate out to space more so the water would be lower not higher

floodings always existed

>Unexpected major floods never occur
I mean holy fuck bro all the major religions of the world document them.
>flood plain
Is subjective. That's a flood plain right now because there's enough water to make it so.

Earth undergoing climate change without man.
Learn to shill better leaf.

We should try to cool the planet some. Whites were in their prime during the Little Ice Age.

We're at the end of the Quaternary Ice Age you uneducated retard.

The end of an ice age is defined by the ice fucking melting.

the flood cant win if the house has advantage of the high ground ... dont you watch star wars ?

but then he wins

Bong is wrong about the cause but actually if the world gets warmer and the ice caps melt the sea level will most likely drop.
Of course, to understand why bong is still right you would have had to pay attention in school and known that ice has more volume than liquid water.
t. man with functional brain

Nice sketchup modeling work pal

Oh man this really made me think! How many dollars should I give to Al Gore so this horrible flooding won't happen again?

>Welcome to climate change
When in the history of earth was the climate not changing?

With that argument, the air would be gone by now. Oh, hey! There's something called gravity! Whaaaaaat? Planets insulate heat with greenhouse gases? And other planets follow similar patterns? No!

Geeze, you can be pro-environment and conservative you know. Unless you're a filthy nigger that pollutes their clay and drains/tarnishes national resources.

Yes, dumb ass, the climate changes.

End of the world through CO2 emissions?

Really not.

That's a very strange place to build your homes.

Aussies are wierd.

why don't they just build waterproof houses?

wow who hit that house with a steamroller

Everything is fine on my end.

I knew Aussies were manlets, but that house is comically short. Kek

what is the source of this picture?

Why would anyone build a roof in a lake like that?

why do people forget we had a massive global cooling in the 400s?
or how Rome had a warming?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Warm_Period
this is just the earth or whatever being autistic
this shit seems to happen every few hundred years or so

Climates changing is a natural thing, there is nothing we can do.

However, the """"""CLIMATE CHANGE"""""" The governments in power want you to believe is controllable is fake, is a fabrication and is meant to control the population. This is very much true and evident. If not, why were there courts telling the creator of this recent movie about """"""""CLIMATE CHANGE"""""""" required to make a report on the false claims and discrepancies involving their movie?

That was just before the WTC's got hit!
Climate change did 9/11

>why do people forget we had a massive global cooling in the 400s?

It's not magic. It's science.

Those cooling periods are explained by natural phenomenon. We don;t ahve volanic records going back to 400 AD for the whole planet, but we know how even moderate plumes of sulfur dioxide in the atmosphere can cool immense areas of the planet (high pressure systems) that cause low pressure cells to stagnate over places like Italy

goes-r.gov/users/comet/tropical/textbook_2nd_edition/media/graphics/sthp_winds_july.jpg

You don't know about mini ice age and mini warm age, you ignorant twat.

Underrated

can we start banning people for these retarded threads? It's just spam.