What is the biggest problem plaguing your life at the moment, Sup Forums?

What is the biggest problem plaguing your life at the moment, Sup Forums?

Is it academic failure? Your weight? Depression? Girlfriendlessness? Your economic situation? Etc.

How do you plan to tackle this issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/raCmQBp6Cnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Laziness. It's the only problem I've ever faced and it's still haunting me

How do you plan to tackle it?

(Girl/)friendlessness as well as the more general social incompetence that is the cause behind it. Also some concerns on physical fitness and health, but I'm working on getting better in that area.

I've no idea how I could better my social situation. The only thing I could think of would be to just practice by talking to people more and more, but I don't know how I'd start doing that without bothering people or driving them away.

It'll be a long, hard road to self-improvement. But I figure it must be done.

Um... Laziness? The rest im ok.

I feel u man

Girlfriendhavingness
I want out of this.

Idk. It's because I was a buddhist during my uni years and wanted to live in a temple after the study ends. I have this "nothing is important" attitude.

Complacency. I dunno.

i was asked to plant weed, and i was given really little packs of earth in which to plant the seeds
however i didn't have any small jars so i planted the weed in glasses like this that you use to drink alcohol shots, figuring itd be a good idea

it's growing ok but now the plants are stuck in the shots and i can't take them out

>How do you plan to tackle this issue?
good question

I hear that there are recent breakthroughs in artificial women.

I don't even care about that, i just want to be alone again.

Depression desu.

>academically struggling
I plan to tackle this by studying more especially at the beginning of semesters. My problem is always that I do nothing in the first half of the semester, and have to work twice as hard the rest of the semester, and I usually barely pass.

>5kg overweight
I already started dieting about a year ago and have lost 10kg. 5 more kg to go and I'm satisfied. Since I hit a plateau a few months back I started exercising more and it has helped.

I need a full time job/more money.
>work part time for a great company
>last 2 semester of my masters studies, literally nothing left other than 1 exam, one paper and the master thesis
>our team is allowed another full-time position
>go to my boss, which as he says is very happy with my work,
>think I would just have to ask and get the position
>boss takes an fucking extern
>bit later ask the boss of the neighbour team that really likes me for a job, he takes their own student
>mfw

2 options:
>I will give them time (literally the best work place in town, don't really want to leave) untill after my vacation, if I do not find a job then I will go to another company
>stay untill I finished my master and get another halftime job (maybe something fun like barkeeper) for that time just so I have something to do and some more money

Not sure yet.

All of the above.

>Having too much shit to do on my mind.
Get it done one by one.
>A lack of women on my dick.
Ask a lot of chicks out.

>academic failure
>health problems
>working a dead end job just because I can't bear the thought of being a NEET

>all of the above=depression

I ask this myself everyday
thank you for reading my blog

>Your weight?
Check. I've gotten rid of it though and now I go to a gym and I'm kinda fit.
>Depression?
Check. Don't know what to do about it honestly.
>Girlfriendlessness?
Since the recent time, check. See above.
>Your economic situation?
It's not really a problem but I want more money anyway. I'm getting better at my field so I'll earn more eventually. Maybe even this year.
Also
>Health
Can't drink my problems away anymore so I'm slowly turning into a robot without feelings. Can't do anything about it, it's unfixable.

my lack of ambition
I literally have no plans for the coming years.
Some day I'll just go to my local range and blow my brains out.

I don't have any qualities
no money
no charm
no motivation
no everything

youtu.be/raCmQBp6Cnk

Lack of money.

I guess that correlates with my other problems of no house/gf/anything.

I plan to tackle it by getting a job.

>Lack of money
>Has no job

>Is it academic failure?
>Girlfriendlessness?
>Your economic situation?
yes

There are more ways of getting money than getting a job, mr Lenin.

Like what? If you do something at home and get money out of it, you can call it a job too. As I know you don't get much Neetbux in the Netherlands.

Need to improve my social life to be honest and maybe a bit more politically active. Meetup groups are a big help.

A job means your in service of another person.

But I do have a webshop. Which makes about minimum wage here. I can't really live off that.

Well ok, checked the definition and you're right.

ALL

>academic failure
I'm studying something in which I've found out too late am not interested in, I can usually lock on to things I'm really interested in, but those are usually temporary, so I don't know what my true passion is and life isn't going to get any better

>weight
losing weight isn't that hard, done it 3-4 times already in my life, problem is not gaining them back

>depression
if I had any social circle I would be pretty content.
I'm not shit with people (save girls), but I just don't know anyone
>no gf
I never had one, khv here
>economic situation
>tfw you don't want to spend your parents' money but you can't really find a suitable job either

sorry for personal blog

>I'm studying something in which I've found out too late am not interested in, I can usually lock on to things I'm really interested in, but those are usually temporary, so I don't know what my true passion is and life isn't going to get any better

Stick to what you're studying at all cost.

t. Had the exact same problem.

>if I had any social circle I would be pretty content.
I have good friends and good colleagues at work but I'm still depressed from time to time. It can't be cured just like that.

Yes

Long-term untreated depression has destroyed my life

Nothing other than alienation. Realising I like none of my friends.

Literally everything is wrong with my life, I have no redeeming qualities

you need actual intimacy user, and to not deceive yourself
pretty much throughout my life I had 2-3 'good friends' and I still feel shit
I'm actually thinking of switching majors this summer

Not too much really. Ive been working on my problems for the last year and things are looking much better now, if I keep it up ill be in a good spot a few years from now.

>Girlfriendlessness
Bingo. I feel like if I don't do something soon I'll be a decade behind everyone else when they start getting married and shit.

whats stopping you then

>you need actual intimacy user
Idk those friends are good and pretty close to me. We can talk about anything and we are pretty alike. Also, we did mdma several times and talked for like 10 hours each time about many intimate things, and all of us felt better after that. If it's not for them, I'd be.. I don't know actually.

Avoidant Personality Disorder.

>Is it academic failure? Your weight? Depression? Girlfriendlessness? Your economic situation?

All of these. I'm depressed because I'm a failure, but I can't stop being a failure because I'm depressed.

Drinking too much and smoking too many cigarettes. I do not plan on tackling these problems.

>TFW learned proper goal setting, time-management and realized how easy life actually is

Used to be like you fellas, but if you actually try life gets so much better. Consider making a change.

>Live in the first world country
>Basically a toddler difficulty in life
>Bragging about achieving something besides inventing a cure for cancer

That i need a norwegian gf but i have no idea how to get one.

any tips?

>Treating life like a competition about who's life is harder
>Complaining about things instead of trying to make the best of what he has

I don't think this attitude will bring you much success. I used to think like you, ie: "My life would be so much better if x, y, z happened then things would surely be different!".

pray you are not an amerindian in the next life

I'm not complaining but get out of a third world shithole is way harder than being an average in first world country. There's a big chance you won't do it even if you try as best as you can.

Go brag on /r9k/ fag

Set goals, break them down into manageable steps and actually work on them everyday. That was really the breakthrough for me as simple as it is about how everything is manageable.

I just started thinking "What do I want" and then "What is stopping me from doing it?"

Care to elaborate?

I'm already not

Sorry didn't mean to interupt the "Wahhh everything sucks and im not going to do anything about it" circlejerk.

>ecuador
i dont think so

I am not shy, but I just can't bring myself to talk to girls. I convince myself they find me creepy and ugly and hate that I talk to them, and lose all confidence.
I can talk to anyone really easily, as long as the person isn't a attractive to okay looking woman aged 20-29.
It is some sort of mental block. Never interacted much with women. Been in all guy classes since I was 14, worked in nearly all male workplaces.

Other than that, academic failure. I aimed high, and am nearly done with my degree. Can't just bring myself to complete it, because then my life as student is over, and life begins for real.

Doing okay otherwise. No idea how to fix it. Might kill myself, but I can't do that to my family.

Im not whining, i just think youre a fag is all :^)

about family, I have this too
I'd probably done much worse things if I didn't have this thought back in my head that I had to 'repay' the debt I owed to my parents (even if they didn't raise me so good, otherwise I'd be a normal functioning human)

Why do you think im a fag? All I said was that you guys can improve yourselves if you try.

Yeah, same here. Also all my grandparents are still alive, who I really love. Can't imagine what that would do to them.

I know i'm not one.
Think what you want to think

How so?

Nah, you were saying you're better than us.

I was like the people in this thread and now I'm better though

>It is some sort of mental block.
Lol, same. It's gotten better when some girls that I consider to be beautiful said that they really like how I look but I still can't get completely rid of a thought that I'm ugly and no one really wants to talk to me.

Then fuck off from the thread, attentionwhore

t. OP

ANOTHER

Why am I not allowed to post here? Im sharing my experience as I used to be even worse than most people here. What is wrong with you cancerous faggots that anyone who isn't a shiteating NEET is your worst enemy?

I value his input
I don't want to remain this way forever, because I've tasted what actually living feels like and I want to go back

You're just an annoying attentionwhore. That's all. You're the same guy who kept making all those shitty attentionwhore threads about how you wasted another day, etc.

I just thought this thread was doing pretty well, but of course a leaf had to ruin it.

Really, I don't have any big problem right now. I'm pretty happy with my life.

What are you talking about? How am I ruining this thread? What did I say that is so awful?

What makes my posts worse than
"I don't have any qualities
no money
no charm
no motivation
no everything"

Or "Yes"

>no car
>a year out of high school and no college
On the bright side I get my license in exactly one month, then I may be in the financial position to get that Chevy Nova I want. Then I go to college, I think for business.

I'm getting /fit/ and reading philosophy, gotten I also don't have the time to be assed to get a girlfriend, but I ain't spending my money on hoes when I've got 2d.
Thank God I'm working 40 hours a week.

I'm going to bed, may god have mercy on those who have to read the leafs posts.

By being an annoying attentionwhore.

Okay sorry, allow me to contribute to the thread.

>TFW no gf
Anyone else going to kill themselves?

Did you mean to post this to r9k? It has nothing to do with international discussion.

>still attentionwhoring
>samefagging

Sad!

She might an hero.

my lack of driver's license

>26 years old
>good degree and good job
>good economic situation
>gf broke up with me after 4 years 5 months ago
>have been partying and dating women left and right
>feel kinda empty
>feel anxious and stressed out at work
>don't know what to do with all this newlyfound freedom
>feel like quitting and seeing the world but I don't think I have the guts
>don't know what the fuck to do with my life
>turning 27 in 2 weeks

No direction in life. I sit on computer 15 hours every day

Being a leaf

I've been working at this shitty retail job for far too long even though I graduated school and I'm too averse to change to seriously make an effort to look elsewhere. I'm so used to being poor. I also don't have a social life or a SO either. I just don't feel motivated enough to change things.

Projecting into the future and forgetting to enjoy the daily things

being fat and gay

My fucking forward crawl. How do people bend their shoulders to do this gay fucking swim move.

Lack of future
Frustratingly closed job market

The lack of certain celebrations.

Being a neet i guess?

i don't :^)

coming to Sup Forums is probably my biggest problem