If race is so fucking visible why do people have such a hard time defining it?

If race is so fucking visible why do people have such a hard time defining it?

race is like beauty. how does one define beauty?

Because the left keeps trying to redefine it.

The problem is classifying "caucasians". Are Arabs and Nordics the same race? I don't think so.

Race is ancestry. You're welcome.

Ok so why classify Caucasians at all? Does everyone need to be snowflake?

Dubs of truth.

What do you mean you can't define race? Race put simple is the classification of subspecies.

Race is not abstract

All I know is that if it ain't white, it ain't right.

do you want to be lumped in with arabs and indians?

Because their seems to be a debate in academia that race is something that either "demands to be seen" or something that should be considered "color blind" their is a lack of consensus.

I could disprove both by not bombing the toilet.

>academia

It's helpful to have some sort of term to refer to groups of people who have a particular set of hereditary characteristics.

>debate in academia
That isn't true, any biologist will tell you that there are very district differences.

Race isn't only related to color, Infact it goes way deeper. There are many way to distinguish races. Like haplogroups.

Our genetics are also different. Each race has different gene that do the samething.

We are the same species because we can reproduce with each other, however we are different subspecies because we have different characteristics.

You wandered your own question. Both are Caucasian but they can also be divided further into Nords and Arabs
Groups.

Evola wasn't white you know

ive never seen putin look so uncomfortable

Because groups are more fluid than individual ancestries.

Ok so after how many subdivisions does race stop being considered race?

Race is subspecies.

Anything after can't be considered as its own race.

The next Classification is group.

Things like Nordics, Germanics, Slavs, Mediterraneas, Celtics.

Personally I don't think Arabs should be considered Caucasians since they don't exactly fit the classification.

This is to simple a definition friendo it doesn't sound tolerant...

That is really funny.

In Belgium we couldn't say nigger because it was racist, so we had to say autochtoon.
Recentley we cann't say autochtoon because it 's racist. So I didn't learn the new word yet.

I was literally about to type that.

sorry, allochtoon