Budget of 250 million dollar

>budget of 250 million dollar
>looks worse than an episode of Smallville
Fucking how?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/marvel in charge of cinematography/image/CyjFdl8QLeuGlKQXXZyrbw/
atlasofwonders.com/2016/04/captain-america-civil-war.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c0--PW7kFVY
imdb.com/list/ls031144482/?start=1&view=compact&sort=listorian:asc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marvel fans forgot about it 10 minutes after leaving the theater. You should too. Marvel and their fans are self deprecating, so no amount of pointing this out will hurt them. They wear this shot on their sleeve as a badge of pride.

Why is this Sup Forums reject spamming this shit?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/marvel in charge of cinematography/image/CyjFdl8QLeuGlKQXXZyrbw/
no one gives a fuck about your capeshit flicks you pleb. go home

>that Iron Man glide
They're not even trying anymore.

I'd love to have seen this, as made by Mario Bava.

>using Sup Forums reject as insult
Why would anyone want to be accepted by Sup Forums? They consume what is literally the worst medium in existance.

>using digital camera
>skipping lots of post production
literally 'just fuck my movie up" tier. They have got some nerve calling this a cinematic universe

Why do Marvel fags hate DC fags? In the comic book world most people read both of them and the one that read dark horse comics or vertigo are the ones that act a bit superior.

You guys should really stop bitching about waht company is better because in the end both of them have been fucking up pretty much since the beginning in terms of being faithful to characters, story arks, power levels, etc.

But hold on I dont give a shit if you dont even like comics but like capeshit, what im saying is that we could use our combined powers to change the game, start a movement , send messages to both companies, contacts both comic writers and actors, I am 100 percent confident that if we worked together we could force DC and Marvel to stop fucking around and deliver great quality.

You might be saying "thats impossible, we'll have capeshit like this forever" BULL FUCKING SHIT. We have a fucking Daredevil tv show, not only that its actually good. Let me explain, as a long time fan I never ever in my wildest dreams thought that would ever happen and guess what? There is hope for your favorite hero to come alive, the only thing we need to do is stop this civil war, avenge capshit and rise.

I can't wrap my head around how people enjoyed this. It felt empty as fuck, because it was and the CGI was so fucking bad at some points I laughed.

>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

Almost ten years of technological process and inflated budgets, and here we are.

>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing

>you aren't allowed to say something looks like shit if I like it!!!!!

This thread is started by the same assblasted DCuck that calls everyone Paki.

Litteraly blaming Marvel with their failed smear campaigns just because the DCU is shit.

>Le Marvel boogie man is to blame that my universe is garbage.

You should be sending hate mail to Warner Brothers and DC for making such bad films.

has wood said anything about the cancerous nerd culture yet?
>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas

>making this into a marvel vs dc thing

Jesus christ marvel drones are insane with this shit. You cannot tell me any part of that battle actually looked good. That CGI was terrible.

CGI is 'super expensive'

But the reality is that green screen and special effects are cheaper than hiring dozens of people for decent sets and stunts, and the majority of the budget goes towards advertising the movie so much that it cant flop.

Dont believe the 'cgi is expensive' meme. At the end of the day its easier to hire a handful of computer nerds to edit in all the effects and cgi.

Just Marvel things

MCU went to shit the moment this fucking cuck was put in charge. Fuck him. And fuck his coward ass style of producing by firing any director with a hint of integrity.

>the majority of the budget goes towards advertising the movie
actually for these flicks the majority goes to mr manlet juniors pay

Probably not, but that would make my fucking day if he did.

This PS2 character is the final boss.

double trips confirm

get james woods to read out the pasta

Why did this Dragon Ball Z fight have an eye close up and then Superman exploding when he his glass windows lime he was made of dynamite?

I cringed hard over how seriously these characters were taking themselves. It's a god damn movie about white men in tights for crying out loud!

But according to critics, Civil War is a masterpiece on par with There Will Be Blood.

What did Marvel mean by this?

all the budgets went to actors/actresses

This can't be real.

>Plot armor.webm

This is the "we'll fix it in post" mindset summed up in one webm. Fucking hell that's awful.

>RDJ is the tallest
What?

Is it an explosion? Looks like he just fucks the wall up.

>the one that read dark horse comics or vertigo are the ones that act a bit superior.

Ha, that's true, and I actually do like Vertigo and Dark Horse.

Yes it's an explosion

I liked the airport scene. The clash where they run at each other was pretty dumb. Looks dumb in comics and cartoons when they do it too. The actual fight scene itself was pretty fun though.

most of it is spent on salary and CGI to make RDJ look taller

That's what characters look like in broad daylight. Something that is unknown to DCucks.
If that was a scene filmed for ABC film it would have been filmed at night, heavily darkened or have tons of Instagram color filters put in. Or a combination of all three.

*DC film not ABC film. Phone typing bs

this is what happens when you force 2 movies per year so audiences constantly have something to look forward to every 6 months

it looks fine you autsit

You mean clearly visible scenes? Instead of scenes heavily covered in desaturated color filters or just filming everything that night.

woods too busy shitposting on Sup Forums

just because you can see it doesn't mean it's suddenly good
i'm not arguing for DC, i don't watch their shit
i say this as an MCU fan but that scene looks like dog shit with the clearly inhuman movements and extremely obvious cuts between CG and real action

Also makes it possible to do reshoots for basically free, making these flicks vulnerable to test group marketing bullshit. Years ago if some test group didn't like some film well though luck motherfucker no way we're rebuilding the sets so you can have more quips about Adele. But having a movie made entirely before a green screen, you just have to call the actors and do your things. The only costs of reshoots these days are actor salaries, which with Civil War I guess it went through the roof because they have to pay true gold to keep RDJ from doing heroing again

CGI and the chinese market are the true cancers of Hollywood right now. Marlel never had a chance

>this movie was one of the highest grossing of its year

JUST

>That's what characters look like in broad daylight

Simon Pegg went full Sup Forums.

>Iron Man taller than ScarJo

Man these guys are sad

No way, that's like a 3D roller coaster ride where the chair moves you up and down.

This is how shitty the trinity looks before Snyder puts in all his bullshit filters and cgi in KEK.

At least Civil War use an actual location instead of everything being fucking green screen

>That's what characters look like in broad daylight.
OK then if you accept that but theyre making a movie here. They need to set the atmosphere and tone of the scene and they don't bother. It shouldn't really be called a 'cinematic universe' really. You would probably get the same experience watching these films on an iphone

TopKek

>At least Civil War use an actual location instead of everything being fucking green screen
youre about to get BTFO mate

They even made the green screen darker on the top pic lol.
Le grim dark tone.

I didn't say they didn't use CGI. They also used actual locations for the airport scene.
It wasn't as bad as he DC's all green screen though. Nothing is clear and bright. Everything is always hidden in darkness or Instagram filters.

Good pic, sums up how I feel. Iron Man 1 was capekino. Rest were trash

>They also used actual locations for the airport scene.
where? Do you mean the interior scenes?

You're trying to make fun of a scene that looks perfectly normal and ignoring how shity DC films look without a ton of Instagram filters and low-lighting.

Im actually asking where they shot on location, as you claim

They emptied out and airport in Germany you retard to film there. This is widely known information

Not everyone is a Marvel shill. Most of the airport is shitty green-screen. There is no excuse for that.

>no pictures
>no source
so Im suppose to believe a child who calls other retards as widely known information?

Here you go.

atlasofwonders.com/2016/04/captain-america-civil-war.html

Kind of strange when they state the airport and show the greenscreen shot. At least some of the africa stuff was on location

that looks like a museum painting compared to that airport scene though

honestly though, Dr Strange is like the best looking Marvel movie released during the past 5 years

the plots are usually predictable and shit, plotarmour everywhere, stupid jokes; but the CGI looked amazing
other films released by them during past years meanwhile look bad in comparison

Did you guys know that Civil War has a higher RT critic score and average rating than Apocalypto and Mulholland Drive?

Really makes you think

Rotten Tomatoes would work brilliantly if they had the same group of critics for every film, but they don't so how can any film be compared on RT scores?

Bullshit, thats just marketing spin. They probably took a few pictures to use as a model for their CGI

There are literally no set pictures of them filming in an airport. Its all greenscreen and shot in an Atlanta warehouse

Remember that time critics compared Dr Strange to 2001?

I remember.

So you are saying that all green screen scenes with Instagram filters look better than scenes that are shot on location?

Why are you so butthurt? Do you have a dog in the fight? No one mentioned DC and you automatically attack them. I don't understand this whole choose a side shit. It's pretty cringey shit

The airport scene wasn't shot on location you fucking liar. And even if it did (which it didn't) it still looks like complete trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0--PW7kFVY

>Stunt doubles for jogging scenes

lmfao

What did Marvel mean by this?

> there is literally no set pictures of them filming in an airport

It's right there in OP's picture you blind faggot.

I hope you guys aren't implying than the beautiful, mesmerizing Civil War is worse than A Serious Man or Adaptation or City of God because me and my critic friends would be happy to prove you wrong

It's CGI you blind fuck.

See

See

see

Is this what cinema has become? Is this the best this industry has to offer?

>this disneylet who is actually lying to himself the airport scenes are not cgi
lmao

According to critics, yes.

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
>- Simon Pegg

*proceeds to make nothing but nerd culture movies*

Ok you're clearly retarded. Carry on.

> gets proven wrong. Still tries to argue his point.

DCucks not even once

lol

You didn't prove shit. You are blind if you think OP isn't shitty CGI. You dumb fuck.

Truly one of the greatest action scenes ever put onto film

>comparing Marlel to Smallville
Smallville was actually charming. And Lana Lang was hot as fuck.

>imdb.com/list/ls031144482/?start=1&view=compact&sort=listorian:asc

How is everyone going to get paid?

>Michael Rooker - Actor, known for Guardians of the Galaxy
Right, that got me triggered

It will have a 300 million budget with 290 million going to actors and the rest spent outsourcing the CGI to Shanghai.

I wish the golden age of danish kino would last a bit longer, I guess I have to wait for some other country to fund a good director so I can forget about Hollywood shit

Most people haven't seen Mallrats ;)

>Mallrats ;)
fuck off