How the fuck can you get interested in baseball at this time of year? It only gets interesting in mid September

How the fuck can you get interested in baseball at this time of year? It only gets interesting in mid September.

it really depends on which team you're rooting for

autism combined with a drinking problem

nobody is ever all that interested in a baseball game. it's just nice to watch a young man destroy his arm for your entertainment while you drink beer.

because it's just fun to watch my team play

you can't win anything now but the more you watch the more emotional investment i have in the eventual outcome.

boo hoo

>implying you wouldn't blow out your arm for millions of dollars

>boreball
>interesting

thats where you blew it Braden

>watching baseball
>fun

You must be one boring fucktard

What the fuck else are we gonna watch, the news?

Combine this with gambling and you have a sport that will keep you entertained everyday for half the year.

Comfy radio commentator

baseball is the ultimate comfy sport

because >my team has won 10 in a row and has the second best record in mlb

You have the enjoy the game within the game to enjoy watching relatively meaningless baseball games. Although every game does mean something. A team can fuck its whole week up if a pitcher gets taken out early in a game and ends up running through its whole bullpen, for example.

You also watch to see something happen that you've never seen before

I like it
Follow it pretty closely
Idk why. Makes good conversation and it isn't that boring. Not like every game is a must watch.

fantasy baseball keeps me occupied until football season

>second

probably right but whatever different strokes

I'll take second in the regular season if it means they beat you in october :^)

It's basically the only thing on TV. It's also always on TV.

Too bad you play in that ridiculous abortion of a ballpark.

>if it means they beat you in october :^)

>los doyers beating anyone in the postseason

Not nearly as bad as Milwaukee's

The cubes have been shitting the bed hard, but the division sucks ass so somehow these games (which shouldn't matter all that much) are already quite important

Mexican beisbol is on fire right now.

I just out the game on while doing whatever I do around the house - usually work. It's a relaxed, very American sport. It's not meant for the average ADHD tard that needs two grown negroes slamming into each other or flopping on the ground scoring ridiculous amounts of points.

Still it's about my 4th favorite sport

MLB being round robin (every team playing each other 3x home 3x away) with no playoffs would be ideal

wat? I've been to games at eight diff ballparks and Miller Park is one of the best places to watch a game imo. Do you mean it is not aesthetically pleasing?

Brewers fan detected. That wearhouse is NFL-tier abomination.

The brewers have fans? Honestly nothing can be shittier than the Metrodome was or either of the Florida team's stadium.

Now, let me know. I need to be refreshed a bit, when was the last time the Dodgers beat an AL team in the playoffs?

>they actually thought this was a good idea

>tfw Padres

>A FUCKING SLIDE

>wearhouse

Because not everyone is priveledged enough to root for a team that plays meaningful september baseball.

That's why I'll watch and follow all 162 during the season amd not take any of them for granted no matter how much are losses.

Literally me except also gambling problem.

They're called people who live in Milwaukee.

blow it up

It's the only sport that matters