Why do European people have a problem with the Muslim immigrants coming to their countries?

Why do European people have a problem with the Muslim immigrants coming to their countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_Political_Party#Ideology_and_issues
youtube.com/watch?v=tEkmxKw7W_E
youtube.com/watch?v=WKd7yIMqWeE
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pequot_War#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They cause trouble

They don't like them

/thread

europeans are willing to pay for poor white euros but not poor brown euros, so racist?

They cost money. They add nothing to society but annoyance.

because they are terrorists

Why do jews?

Maybe they're not terrorists, but the majority of them will be on welfare for generations to come, and enough of them will become criminals to make a noticable impact on our crime rates.

What's the fucking point of letting these people in if nothing improves for us?

Islamophobia

most dont
your locally bred 2nd generation arabs cause more trouble
same in UK

maybe because 12 thousand immigrants arrived to Italy this weekend and there is no fucking way you can assimilate so many shit at once?

On a sidenote islam is not only a religion, it's a political agenda and social blueprint, and its values are incompatible with ours.

If correctly diagnosing that on group is more productive and causes less trouble is racist, then I'm a giant racist.

As if that was happening, though. Ukrainian women and children were turned around to make room for more 20-something Arabs.

breeding a 2nd generation to cause trouble is also causing trouble

I didn't know Wilders browsed on Sup Forums.

It's amazing that you don't realise how that proves us right

You don't see buddhists or most christians demanding law changes to suit their religious beliefs, or denouncing their local laws in favor of their religious law. Islam doesn't just provide rules or commandments like christianity, it actually spells out a system of actual laws to its followers. It's far more than a religion, and it's fatal to underestimate it and declare it "merely" a religion.

It is. All religion means is ideology + superstition. Some religions take the ideology more seriously and for some the ideology is more political. Christianity has ideology and superstition, but it is much less political than Islam.

well you could argue that it's responsibility of state to bring new generation up to be good citizens

problem is that this is not easy, especially when you value freedom of choice and are opposed to institutional brainwashing and your own culture is superficial, bankrupt and otherwise unappealing

If the state is bringing those people in, they /should/ be indoctrinating them into the culture. But they don't have the desire nor the ability to. Honestly, to do a good job, they'd probably have to rip kids from their homes like the Americans did to the natives.

Blaming the misbehavior of a social group on the hosting society instead of the social group is the biggest fucking misconception and mistake of the modern west. Worthless nutjobs migrate to the west to blow up innocent civilians? Must be our fault, we're not friendly and accommodating enough to them. WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT.

>You don't see buddhists or most christians demanding law changes to suit their religious beliefs
Eh, I guess you aren't familiar with Dutch politics. We have a political party that wants to end our democracy. And let only male heads of the family vote.

>The latter text is explicitly mentioned in the first principle of the party,[11] where it is stated that the SGP strives towards a government totally based on the Bible
> SGP opposes freedom of religion, but advocates freedom of conscience instead, noting that "obedience to the law of God cannot be forced".
>The SGP opposes feminism, and concludes, on Biblical grounds, that men and women are of equal value (gelijkwaardig) but not equal (gelijk).[16] Men and women, so the party claims, have different places in society.
>It has traditionally opposed universal suffrage, seeking to replace this with a form of "organic suffrage" (Dutch: huismanskiesrecht, "suffrage of the pater familias") restricted to male heads of households
>The party favours the re-introduction of the death penalty in the Netherlands. They base this on the Bible, specifically on Genesis 9:6, "Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man," and Exodus 21:12, "He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reformed_Political_Party#Ideology_and_issues

The cities they control close down entirely on sunday. You can't even rent a video tape, get takeaway food or go swimming on sunday.

>terrorism is the only reason immigration is bad

Yeah well, our Greens invalited the votes of their members for federal election candidates if they didn't vote for at least one woman. And there was only one woman on the list.

We've had problems with Finnish immigrants, we've had problems with Chilean immigrants, we've had problems with Yugo immigrants and now we're having problems with muslim immigrants.
Whoever they are and wherever they come from, immigrants will always shit up the place they settle.

>most Christians
is what he said.
Are most or even more than a minuscule fraction of Christians a member of this party? Granted, that does sound like a very Dutch problem. You people birthed the Amish.

>being able to vote for women
This wouldn't happen if our reformed bros were in power.

Anglo-Saxons and Normans were immigrants too :-)

They didn't work out very well for the people they replaced, no?

I like how you immediately assume that "state taking responsibility" means "being friendly and accomodating".

It's so sweet and adorable that my heart bleeds even more for innocence of German soul.

We haven't had any mentionworthy problems with Vietnamese immigrants, other than one cigarette smuggler ring in one city. We also have multiple Japanese communities that are doing absolutely splendid. Non-Muslim Asians integrate just fine, or at least don't make trouble. Neither do most migrants within the EU. The troublemakers without exception are shitskins and mudslimes, especially those that are both.

Because they don't assimilate even remotely. They live in hives of scum and villainy. Also in general if they get called out on bullshit they scream racism or islamophobia and then the ultra left coddle them and villifying their accusers. They basically transplant third world culture into the first world.

The funny thing is the party does have many female supporters.

Their parties youth day:
youtube.com/watch?v=tEkmxKw7W_E

A flash mob in the parliament building from their party
youtube.com/watch?v=WKd7yIMqWeE

Remind me how many of them migrated here.

Also remind me of the difference between Briton and either of their cultures compared to 19th century British culture and Middle Eastern culture.

Thanks x

Just found my official waifu harvesting plant

I suppose they're getting a bit wary of sandpeople problems like bombings, religious murder, etc. cropping up in their countries

>Their genetic profiles were similar to individuals who were living in the Netherlands at the time. In just a short period, all genetic traces of early Stone Age Britons were replaced by those from these continental newcomers, although work on Stonehenge continued.

>“It is very striking. There seems to have been a complete replacement of the original folk of Britain with these newcomers,” said Garrett Hellenthal, a statistical geneticist based at University College London. “Normally you get some older DNA surviving with a wave of immigrants, even a fairly large wave. But you don’t see that in this case. Frankly it looks more like an invasion.”
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons

Americans had more coming in every week in the 1900's, you Europeans are just shit at immigration

The actively oppose integration and assimilation. Just take any other immigrant group, Vietnamese and Asians, Eastern Europeans and Russians, Southern Europeans, etc.

They all integrated very well after few generations and they faced the same kind of discrimination, had the same socio-economic background and an some cases an even more distant culture, yet Muslims of any kind always end up the worst.

In fact, instead of becoming less radicalized, each new generation has become more and more religious.

The Europeans don't have Christian migrants nor giant open tracts of land they need settled. It's not comparable.

Yeah IIRC the picts didn't leave a huge genetic trace in Scotland either.

We had European Christian immigrants including many from areas bordering where the early Brits, Dutch and French came from. They were a very similar people culturally and genetically (they didn't look too different) and not assimilating to some degree was kind of an embarrassment to the immigrant's kids.

>Another view, probably the most widely held today, is that the migrants were relatively few, centred on a warrior elite. They then dominated a process of acculturation to Germanic language and material culture. Consistent with this theory, archaeologists find that settlement patterns and land-use show no clear break with the Romano-British past, though there are marked changes in material culture. This view predicts that the ancestry of the people of Anglo-Saxon and modern England would be largely derived from the native Romano-British.

Try again sweetie x

>get taken over by Dutch people multiple times in history
>"another view not supported by evidence but saved the Britons some face"

Why do those muslims have to go to Europe anyways.

It's not escaping war, because the minority of the "refugees" are from Syria and Iraq and they ignore countries like Lebanon, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Turkey.

and go through Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, Hungary, Austria, Italy, Spain right into the best and wealthiest European countries.

They are not refugees they are parasites, they don't assimilate and live off the government.

they come
they get trucks
and they mow down our ppl

Well go to their shit hole countries and see how far you get with essential benefits and you will realise why the war mongering slim want to come here.

It's only a small minority of people they run over though.

What part of 'the most widely held today' don't you understand?

Besides, I never made the point that Britain was never invaded or taken over. Even if (which I don't believe) much of our native genetics were wiped out, our people would still have been replaced by continentals who would have shared a far more common culture to what the native Brits had than current Brits being replaced by brown people in today's age.

>they ignore countries like Turkey.

before you open your mouth you stupid inbred americunt, check ur heritage, ur ancestors were imigrants u dipshit, wasnt it for then u would be living in europe and cry here bcuz MUH MUZZI IMMIGRANTZ

>What part of 'the most widely held today' don't you understand?
It's called an argumentum ad populum.

Didn't they already map English DNA and found half of the y was from the Anglo-Saxons despite them hypothesizing it'd only be 10%?

Obviously. What percentage makes it worth it to you. And how many of them do you want if even only 30% approve of that behaviour

Because the repeated acts of violence perpetrated on civilians by the Buddhist terrorists have turned public opinion against other religions.

They recreate the same exact conditions that made them flee their countries in the first place, if you had any experience with third world immigrants you wouldn't even ask why they cause problems.

Anyway, they ruin social cohesion just by living near us, all humans are tribal, somehow it's only a problem when Europeans do it.

Let's promote massive European immigration into Morocco, so much that it will make Moroccans a minority in their own country, let's see if they like it! if they complain and call it genocide, we will just call them racist.

>All immigrants are equal
>Because you are alive, you should want something bad to happen to you
These kinds of arguments never hold water

I dunno, they look like nice people

Well, if they run over all Belgian, French and British people then it's worth it for me.

ITT: Neckbeard virgin NEETs call other people parasites

but anglo-american imperialism is what caused them to leave their home countries

shut up yasuo u dont understand our business, mind yours, dont u have a demographic disaster awaiting you in 40 years? go procreate

That's not a lot considering you're the most stable neighbor country with the biggest population

yeah, but I'm not gonna drive a truck over you or blow you up

Curse those damn English and French for overthrowing the democratic and monarchistic governments they set up in favour of Wahhabis and strongmen

You really think I'm a Yasuo when I speak English this well? Anyway, it makes sense that a halfwit like you plays League

In the Netherlands we do keep statistics.

The red line is the refugees. 15 years after refugees get a permanent status (Dutch citizenship) only 35% has a job.

The blue line are economic migrants. 15 years after they get a permanent status 46% has a job.

The second paragraph was meant for

>before you open your mouth you stupid inbred americunt, check ur heritage, ur ancestors were imigrants u dipshit, wasnt it for then u would be living in europe and cry here bcuz MUH MUZZI IMMIGRANTZ

Are you an idiot? I said we had immigrants from Europe and no only half of mine were immigrants the rest stepped off of landing boats in the beggining of the sixteen hundreds with axe, plow and musket and turned forests filled with brown savages into thriving colonies and then a nation.

Print related is one of my literal ancestors going to banter some savages for killing an Englishman. (Punitive raid where they raided and burned the villages. The Peqouts were dickheads even before the English arrived).

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pequot_War#

Diamond I u fgt watsup

>I said we had immigrants from Europe
>we had
>WE
>HAD
YOU DIDNT HAD, YOU ARE! u brainless fuck

Percentage of people on welfare by background.

I'm actually surprised how "well" Moroccans do compared to other migrants. But then again, they are third generation now.

fpbp

I'm an engineer for an infrastructure company who pays a fuckton of taxes. I contribute a bit more than Jose and Manuella who have 5 kids, collect food stamps and housing benefits, pay little to no taxes, use ER rooms as a free clinic and fold laundry and wash dishes.

I doubt the Euros bitching about mussies are much different.

Prison population by background. They also list western migrants and non-western migrants desperately (which is normal in Dutch stats).

>moroccans are 2% of the population
>11% of the prison population

2/10 because I'm replying immigrants are people who come to an already existing nation and take part in the nation. They aren't conquerors, colonists and certainly aren't 4th or more generation who are completely assimilated.

>Why do European people have a problem with the Muslim immigrants coming to their countries?

Because religion is cancer. Some Western Euros had been forced to ban crosses and religious shit en bloc from classes, governmental spaces but make no mistake they targeted Islam with this, since most Europeans are atheists or weak agnostic at worst, so it doesn't affect them.

They specifically wanted to reduce the reach of Islam, but because of their own retarded laws they can't just ban it outright because "muh right to religion" which is the stupidest shit ever invented. You can't protect fantasies and fictive garbage. You can't stand for equality, women's rights, LGBT people, and watch as a religion that goes against every single of these things spreads like cancer.

Religion should be flat out controlled and monitored. You can't trust people with that shit.

>desperately
separately

its a conquest, its the same, they coem to your land and procreate till overpopulate you (which is happening right now in europe) with the only difference that we arent dumb indians who thing ppl ariving in boats are a kind of gods and trade land in exchange for apples and muskets

>rent a video tape
>2017

Well, statistically that doesn't apply here. Migrants don't really have different fertility rates than natives in the Netherlands.

It's all migration and family reunions that makes their numbers increase.

u re blind, go check the fertility rate of dutch women and that of women from islamic countries, u would be amazed the pace your country will turn in an emirate

The yellow line are native Dutch people.

The blue line are Turks, which have normalized.
The brown line are Moroccans, which are slowly normalizing.
The dark blue line are western migrants, who don't have children.

Oh yeah, #notall Europeans are roadkill. What a point

Literally all of them do. They ALL look disgusting and smell bad. We are lucky that all of them aren't criminals but they do leech from our welfare systems and avoid taxes and destroy our societies cohesion.

Red line are "other non-western migrants"

t. ali faisal

>European """"""""""men""""""""" don't want this to come to their countries

LMAO

Because they are all terrorists

I wish the Dutch numbers were available in all European countries. Here even second and third generation migrants are counted as foreigners, so they can easily be tracked.

In many European countries the numbers just get censored, which poisons the debate.

No, they were conquerers. They took the land by force of arms. Doesn't mean we should welcome other conquerers with open arms. If they muster the strangth to invade they can claim it. But wht's sad is we just give it to them

we are poor, we don't have money for neccessary things, and we can't spend much on immigrants
and we have high unemployment, so they can't even find a job here

gross

So much this