Do americans honor the french soldiers who died on american soil?

do americans honor the french soldiers who died on american soil?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lafayette,_Tennessee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In my state: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lafayette,_Tennessee

>$27.95

fuck no

really makes you think

why not

yes so no one would order it

>owe your independence to the french
>shit talk them anyways
Lmao the frogs are mega cucks and the americans are fucking cunts. Truly a match made in heaven

freedom fries

>>owe your independence to the french
I wouldn't say that much but still, we helped them, I thought they would honor ou fallen soldiers

lol jesus christ that restaurant has a personal vendetta against the french. something bad must've happened in the past there...

Probably. I just never heard of it

because barely any frogs died compared to Americans

You guys literally bankrupt yourselves to fund the yanks out of sheer asshurt towards the British. Without french arms, soldiers and ships especially the brits would have utterly crushed the yanks.

Stop we wuzzing, you dumb fuck

"Going to war without the French is like going hunting without your accordion."
--Jacques Chirac

His bf quitted him for a handsome french lad, that's all.
You'd have to be gay to be so anally ravaged, and he probably gives a free rimjob to all tha troops who come by.

I don't know about the soldiers and navy part. York town was only attacked because a French naval officer disobeyed orders and moved his fleet from the Caribbean

>Without french arms, soldiers and ships especially the brits would have utterly crushed the yanks.
No, they were already at war for three years with the british and they were doing fine.

*“Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion. You just leave a lot of useless noisy baggage behind.”
— Jed Babbin, former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense

Post yfw American burgers and MacDonalds are better in France than in the US.
Post yfw we are the foreign country with the most MacDonalds per capita.

>CA
On the behalf of the 49 other states, sorry.

Finally a frog that actually understands history and doesn't just try to take credit for the war.

You get a lot of ignorant Americans on the topic too unfortunately

>finally a frog that conforms to my bias

>Point Loma, San Diego
No wonder this menu is so fucking stupid. The neighborhood is crawling with military meatheads

You mean with salad tossers who didn't even thought of signing up but dream of thanking somebody for their service ?

I'd call it a 60/40 mix to be honest

>doing fine
It was a mess that the bongs thankfully didn't properly capitalize on because their management and command was a bit of a mess as well, but nowhere near as bad as what Washington was stuck with.

French troops didn't appear until Yorktown.