Thoughts on this movie?

Thoughts on this movie?

YOUR MILKSHAKE

Kino

6/10

Classic Paul Dano (not even memeing)

Best movie of the 21st century thus far, and top 20 movie off all time. If you disagree, you have shit taste, are a millennial and/or a memester.

One of the best movies of this century

Felt like a classic 70's kino film, it'll be remembered forever.

Pretentious shit desu

It has vey little blood.

he's cruel and cunning just like me

t. pleb

I've said this once and I'll say it again, Daniel Day Lewis is literally Bugs Bunny in this film while the rest of the cast are subdued whos,, it's amazing the film gets the acclaim and accolades it has been awarded when The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford gets looked over.

A terrible film awarded greatness by a gaggle of critics that in the larger scheme of things aren't critical for anything at all.

Artificial masterpiece/10

Daniel Day Lewis pls go

DRRRRAAAINAGEEEEEEEEEEE

im not sure what your argument is.. the film is great.

but i agree with you that jesse james is incredibly underrated

Great film, second to Boogie Nights in terms of my favourites but you could argue either is better

What are your thoughts on The Master?

Superbad was better desu
Should've been the best movie od 2007,not TWBB

Not a huge fan, bought it a few months ago having not enjoyed it much the first time and even though I enjoyed it a bit more it just didn't do much for me.
I love PSH and the cast are all great, I just never really got invested in the story / characters. It's a bit unsatisfying, but I guess that could be part of the story

>buying movies
THESE are the kind if people who like twbb,kys fucking fag

Daniel Day Lewis's over acting ruins the film for me, that's it

Sorry reddit, some people can afford to spend money on things other than pc parts and fleshlights
Enjoy your YIFY Avengers rip though! :DD

personally i only buy my favorite films because i like to keep a physical collection of them.

yify died in the brussels attack

Oh fuck did he / they actually? Source?
I knew they were down but didn't know why

I actually had some good times with yify rips

what
did
he
mean
by
this

Longest slowest burn. Most satisfactory payoff I've seen.

The assassination of jesse james was boring af all the way through. This movie was boring for about half.

DDL's character is the pinnacle of manhood.

>that jaw
>that moustache
>that wealth
>that disregard for family
>that body
>that milkshake

Pro tip for plebs :

oil=blood

>There Will Be Oil
eh

That was the title of the book it was based on.

Fuck off reddit

Not an argument.

Pretty good, people here will shit on it because it's associated with reddit somehow

One of the best kino of that decade. That wasn't very hard to do thought because it was a shit decade.