This dumb republican actually has a point for once. Why should we allow trickle-down racism to sprinkle across America?

This dumb republican actually has a point for once. Why should we allow trickle-down racism to sprinkle across America?

Choose love, not hate

>republicans
>racists

I seem to remember the Democrats owning the slaves.

Did he quote a racist thing Trump said?

Fyi using this argument just makes you look really stupid

>Republicans think trickle-down racism works

It doesn't

Romney is a literal cuck

Trickle down economics sure as shit didnt work and I doubt trickle down racism will work either

Nope

This. Redditors ruin everything

> says Trump is a racist
> belongs to a religion that didn't recognize blacks as human beings until the 1970s

>Racist against Mexicans
>Racist against whites

Choose one. Because these groups will never coexist with equal populations.

It's actually the media who have made him out as a preacher of racism and disseminated this imaginary personality to the public

They created their own enemy, just so they can control the minds of the people who would illogically fear him

Unless it's white people. Hate them all you want.

>trickle down prosperity doesnt work
>trickle down butthurt fees fees does
romney is a leftist

knee-grow, wut?

That's right, that is why we shouldn't elect a racist like Clinton.

>Facts make you look stupid

Explain

Why do Republicans keep selling each other out everytime a liberal yells racism? They should have learned by know that bowing down wont convert people on the other side.

>trickle-down racism
What did he mean by this?

Fuck Romney! What a pussy. Trump is doing exactly what the American people want. He is going to crush hillicunt and then the American people will crush the remaining houses who defied our wishes! The American people have power again and we are not letting go. I hope hillicunt campaigns for dropping the 2nd amendment. I know she is already beaten but this will really plant her. Deep.

/thread

>tfw even niggers and spics are waking up to the marxist double-standartds

The fire rises

le cuckservative

Hes right, we need explicit and formal racism to make america great again.

>be Mitt Romney
>unable to beat Obama even though nobody liked Obama
>4 years later the new nominee is far more popular than you ever were
>he makes your party and movement completely irrelevant
>realize you've wasted your life
JUST -Mitt Romney

>Leftist feel validated committing acts of violence including in some cases murder against racists
>"Trump is racist, so anyone who supports him is too"
I hate neocons

WTF is trickle-down racism?

WTF is Romney going on about? Must be wearing those magic underpants a bit too tight.

We've had enough reverse racism to cover us plenty, time for white folk to stop believing they're the cause for every failed Mexican and nigger who chooses to live on the dole or do menial work expecting maximum pay.

The tide is turning, folks - and the Jews don't like it, so they're doubling down and commanding their beloved goyim like Romney to parrot the same old "Everyone is equal, if you say differently, you're a bad person!" shit.

People are waking up, it's clear we're NOT equal, we can't all get along, and being with your own kind while being skeptical of others who don't pull their fucking weight is perfectly natural.

When will these cuckservatives realize that their time is over, and by continuing to attack Trump they're just handing the election to Clinton. I just don't get why they're willing to destroy their own party to spite Trump, and the large portion of Americans who support him.

Blacks and Latinos aren't going to vote for Republicans in any significant numbers, you fucking idiots. Stop trying to pander to them.