Turkey is European

Prove me wrong, Sup Forumsfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRsWk4JZa5k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_Customs_Union
foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/18/is-hungarys-leader-giving-up-on-europe-eu-european-union-orban/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Prove me wrong

>meoow
>white
youtube.com/watch?v=aRsWk4JZa5k

fags

its proven, turkey is european
/thread

It's run by Dönmeh.

I am turkish. Why would a decent Turk wanted to be part of this degenerated shithole? Unfortunatelly like 20% of Turks are indeed spiritually European not Turkic nor Middle Eastern. I wish we could just send those cucks and sluts to you so they could degenerate with you and we would build a decent conservative state

There was a time when European meant something. Now is not one of those days, unfortunately, Turk.

I don't see Turkey on Europe's map.

I know. I feel sad for Europe but I care about Turkey. However if west would heal from the degeneracy we would stop being affected by "western and liberal" values so I wish you best

The Eastern Roman Empire is european not the roaches illegally occupying the land.

Turkey only has a tiny peace of land that can be considered to be Europe. If Turkey is Europe, then Kazakhstan is too.

Turkish man, why do you want to be part of Europe so much? Like every Turk I meet irl or on pol/int thinks their Aryan or Greek topkek.

Bring back Antoich tho.

Europe is christian by tradition.
Turkey is a muslim country.

Bosfor you idiot

cyprus is invaded by turkey

Very under rated post

Turkey is not europe tho, because it`s an ethnic question. Turks are genetically and culturally asians. Ataturk made some advancements under anglo masters, when they needed it, but now turkey is going back to it`s natural state of asian despotism.

Westernised turks should sever their ties with drowning homeland or stop pretending they are europeans.

if you are a moslem you automatically relegated to the non-euro tier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_Customs_Union

fuck off roach

>I am turkish.
>I care about Turkey.

>Poland flag

I knew Latvia was a shithole but didn't known you haven't discovered "travelling" yet

Predictable cuck response.

Like how your cuck leaders aspire to be like Turkey.

>foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/18/is-hungarys-leader-giving-up-on-europe-eu-european-union-orban/

>He has enacted laws sharply curtailing the freedom of the independent media and allowing for extra taxation of EU companies operating in Hungary. He has openly stated that he aims to transform Hungary into an “illiberal democracy,” citing Turkey, Russia, and China as praiseworthy models.

Cuck :,)

You're muslim and not on the european continent.

Case closed.

Know that just by your presence, you make Poland a less pleasant place for the duration of your stay, roach.

even goddam algeria is more european than roaches

Turks are white

>implying I am concerned with an opinion of a talking trash

Pic related is very relevant

Why are roaches always so full of themselves?

Because they know full well they are shit but just don't have the balls to change it.