Romney says Trump will change America with 'trickle-down racism'

cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/mitt-romney-donald-trump-racism/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q4K8D6-KmM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465601355652.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just cause the MSM still pays attention to Mittens doesn't mean you have to.

I never see Sup Forums posts about what Bob Dole's up to these days.

I'm already a militant racist and Mormons are last century's Scientologists. Theyre
cultists.

>Hispanic is a race

>liberals say trickle-down economics doesn't work
>liberals will parrot "trickle-down racism" from some republican nobody who couldn't even steal the presidency from the most sub-averge president in the past century

hes got a point. all the uppity nignogs during obamas phase, theres clearly some kind of trickle down effect

>illegal alien is now a race
ayyy lemayo

>trickle down economics didn't work
>trickle down racism is working before Trump is even president
Trump confirmed for better president than Reagan

Lol. Mitt Romney is the saltiest fucking sore loser ever. Seriously, what a little baby.

Why did pol even want this cuck in office.

So, all of the racism will be swallowed by those at the top, and no one at the bottom will ever see or experience it?

That's what happens with wealth in trickle-down economics.

The only reason anybody supported or voted for him was entirely on the grounds that he wasn't Obama.

Romney is a democrat plant that threw the last election for Obama.

He should be gunned down like the fucking scumbag that he is.

when people hear trickle down they think reagan why is he trying to associate trump with reagan?

wow really makes you think... I am now a #DogCruiser

Only a racist would come up with a term like that.

Why is this loser still talking?

Mitt if anyone respected you or your retarded opinions, you would be President.
>so dislikeable he got BTFO by a nigger governing a country is a massive recession
Kys heretic.

>Mr. MA Assault Weapons Ban
>Mr. RomneyCare
>Trying to get Hillary Elected

I'm shocked!

This guy is unbearable. Makes me physically sick.

Who cares? Mitt was a failure and his word means nothing because of his total failure.

This dude is still trying to stay relevant? He's about as relevant as Frothy is now.

Says the guy from the religion that barred niggers from joining until the 80s.

Who let the dog out?

I'm sure it will work about as well as trickle-down economics. We're safe, Mitt.

Can Rommey shut the fuck up? What a sore fucking loser seriously.

JUST GET OVER IT AND GO AWAY

Imagine what he'll be like when Trump wins.

This just proves that he went up against Obama to lose.
He is only helping Obama: female flavor getting into office.

FUCK THE GOP
GOD BLESS TRUMP

Seriously Mitt. You fucking lost your chance. Stop giving these kikes cheap ammo and just fuck off already.

I'm actually glad that the GOP establishment cucks are outing themselves as literal controlled opposition. They sound just like fucking liberals. And you know something is wrong when they're attacking their own goddamn candidate harder than they've EVER attacked the supposed opposition.

They're all going to hang

I was hoping he'd an-hero after losing so hard.

Mormonism is such a meme religion. Just like jehovas, some dude thinks he has the answer. If the other 5000000 versions of Christianity came first, what makes this one right? Without intrinsic philosophy and thought, it's just a meme

>mfw mitt will never EVER fulfill the Mormon white horse prophecy

>actually think romney was a really decent person and a good candidate
>really like his self deport plan
>really liked aspects of his 59 point plan for america
>2nd choice after Ron Paul in 2012

>still think he's acting like an assblasted little bitch

>think trump gives them reason to attack him though, because he constantly scores own goals on himself all the time(not mentioning that the judge is a la raza member, the david duke thing, etc.)

how come republicans make it easy?

Doesn't he own a campground called "Nigger-kill-rock" or something?

mormons talking about racism

TOP KEK

Kill yourself you loser faggot. Thanks for four more years of Obama. You agreed with him half the time during debates and had no good arguments of your own to go off.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q4K8D6-KmM

This guy needs to shut his mouth while it still operates.

Trump is NOT racist!

He even wants his daughter to date a black man. How could he be racist?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465601355652.webm

Why do we still pretend to care about this cuck?

Why is this relevant in any way?

what fuck is this literally who cuck doing

I love how liberals cry about Trump
>He's bringing back racism!
As if society is so fragile, or racism was going away in the first place. He didn't change people. People are the way they are. Pretending they are something different or that they were changing when in fact they were being silenced doesn't help you. It doesn't help you to be wrong, no matter how much you want to be right

Romney is losing his fucking mind, holy shit.

JUST

Is this what Trump meant by making coal burning great again

Does anyone have JUST hair to put on him?

Why don't they just join the democrats already

I love how Princess Ivanka went out of her way to say that she has not dated a black guy.

She is perfect.

Seconding this

>most sub-saharan president in the past century

To GOP leaders taking their ball home.

>"I would love that"
>the disgust in his eyes when he says that

Kek. Nice one, burger.

Well, now I'm TOTALLY voting for Hillary.

THANKS, MITT!

I am now a #MittNumber1Hit

WTF is up with republicans calling Trump racist all of the sudden? Its obvious there is a coordinated effort, but why?

You know, I'm kind of glad all this happened. I always thought he was so autistic and retarded but everyone blindly loved him just because he didn't like Obama. That's all it took for your average retarded Republican. I know "alt-right" is a meme at this point, but I'm glad the Republican party as we know it is dying, moving away from typical conservatism. I would love to see that happen to Democrats too, but not in the retarded way Bernie was trying, amplifying the bullshit of liberals even more.

Ivanka is his most prized possession. That would kill him

lmao mitt is so fucking salty that trump can do what he couldn't do. his ego is out of control

I am now a #MittShit

He turned down their establishment VP.

Typical out-of-touch elite.
The racism we have now is third world tribalism.
Outgroup individuals (ie, Big White Mitt here) are never properly heard, they are automatically assumed to be talkin' smack about La Raza Cosmica or We Wuz. Even if they say truly nice things, then surely they are just positioning themselves for some treachery against the all-important Group.
In other words all the real racism or new made up nonsense of trickledown means nothing -- the all-compassing racism of nonwhite peoples assumes racism as part of whiteness and does not register actual racism or nonracism.

Mittebs has a hard-on for Trump because a MASSIVE amount of the Romney Clan LIVES IN MEXICO.

A lot of Mormons fled to Mexico and established little colonies where they could marry all their wives and 1st cousins and produce mentally broken inbreds like Mittens R.Money

>mfw remembering Sup Forums worshiping this turd

Try not to hurt yourself too much Mitt...

Remember. You ran against a nigger and lost...

meme magic comming your way romney

Who here doesn't give a fuck about that word anymore?

Also this. They're retarded.

Someone post the pasta of Mitt winning

why didnt he put 10% of this effort into beating obama?

jej. nice

>why isn't life as simple as a superman movie?

I can only imagine how he feels about handing her over to the kikes, but it's necessary if he wants to MAGA

I am now #romneyrocket

>he turned down their establishment VP

***THIS***

First they subtly ran it by him... then they said:
>We'll give your campaign $200 MILLION DOLLARS if you pick Newt Gingrich to be your VP

He said:
>LOL... go fuck yourselves if you think I'm going to pick one of your guys like you forced Regan to do with Bush Sr. so you can have me shot and then continue unfettered to make America LAME for 4 more years!

That's basically it. So now all the never Trump cuckservatives that were pretending to support him immediately go:
>Oh GOSH!!! That RACIST thing he did!!! Oh MY!! Can't support such a RACIST!! WHO WILL SAVE AMERICA FROM SUCH HATE AND BIGOTRY?!?!

Ad infinitum, in the hopes that everyone will "snap out of it" and say:
>WE DEMAND A GOPe candidate instead of this EVIL RACIST!! PLEASE GOPe HELP US!

fucking retarded cucks.

Back to your compound in Mexico with your spic-child-brides Mitt.

Don't even try Mitt.

Don't even try...

>newest example of liberal double-think warrants a post
>a shitpost

Who cares if it's a cult? It gets results. If you want a god tier pure gf then find a Mormon.

Cuck hold glad he lost scum bag

have they not overplayed the 'racism' card yet?
it's white noise to me

Daily reminder: Mexican is not a race. That's like saying Canadian is a race.

Romney did actually have a few very great moments...

very good point and most likely accurate. I think they are showing Trump that they are willing to play hard ball and will not let Trump call the shots. Trump will not give in because he has the leverage now.Watching Trump do his thing has been incredible

Here is a more updated picture of Romney, that was 2012.

im so glad the whole 1% vs 99% meme debate has died down in the last few years. that shit was cancerous.

What kind of question is that?

Fuck sake Mitt, I'm already on board, you don't need to keep telling me how smart of a decision I've made.

Never forget

Less segregation is always a good thing

>CNN

Cuck News Network

a howard stern question

Nice

Second post best post

can't believe this guy shills for hill

Just like trickle-down economics, it ain't gonna happen.

>he fell for the "mormons are a cult" meme