What went sooo right?

What went sooo right?

>I rate Zidane

>I rate sedans

>tfw you were born just at the right time to rate Zidane

He embraced fascism. Fascism literally purifies you, your body and your soul, it's the best way of life and thinking, it makes you tough. Why do you think all those Real superstar crybabies and egomaniacs suddenly bend the knee to the based white Algerian that is ZiZou? Because he doesn't fuck around, fortuna audaces iuvat, Pigletto, The Waiter etc. were passive betas and libshits, they can't manage shit, they're not respected.

>i don't rate zidane

If you don't rate Zidane after 1 liga and 2 CL in 1 in a half seasons you are living breathing caca

Lucho should be GOAT tier following your logic

>lucho
>having the best attacking trio in history
>midfielder goats like biscuits and iniesta
>solid defence with piqué, umtits and ter stegen

>zizou
>declining tapinaldo, non-scoring benzema and always injured bale
>literally who as the defensive midfielder
>ramos "walking red" and inconsistent varane/keylor

you may not like to hear this, but the Barça has much better squad and lucho still fucked up. Zizou is the GOAT

>I rate zidane

xddddddddddddddddddddddd

>he unironically believes that current year Real doesn't have by far the best squad in the entire world.

It's the magic of Zizou tricking you into believing that. It's like Ferguson, after he retired people realised how shit the Man U squad was

>lel stegen
Stopped reading right there

Reminder this epic meme isn't "I RATE Zidane" but "I RANK Zidane. An American got it wrong which caused the entire aforementioned EPIC MEME

>Unironically not rating Zidane
Embarrassing

he saved barça's asses many times this season. I love how people form their opinion about shaky 20 years old goalkeeper and never change their tune, but he has been great this season

Sedan has very good supporters

Switch leddit and the leaf

Okay, let me try:
I RANK Zidane
Am I doing it correctly?

I still can't get over the quarter finals against Buyern... I still think Buyern had the better overall team, but got REFballed.

Also every single one of Madrid's starting 11 got injured this season. Some for 2 months+. Still won the liga and CL

Refball was pretty shitty but that doesn't justify getting BTFO that hard. Real is obviously a superior team.

He's a follower of Islam

I rate zidane

why? because his second halves were always the best, he adapted and outthink his opponents