CIN:Scooter Gennett goes off for four hits Sunday
MLW:Davies goes seven scoreless to beat Braves
MLW:Keon Broxton stays hot with three hits Sunday
TOR:Jose Bautista homers, drives in four vs. KC
OAK:Sonny Gray fans seven in win over White Sox
BAL:Trey Mancini leaves the yard for 14th homer

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/06/24/person-fatally-hit-by-red-line-train-at-35th/
fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=0&type=1&season=2017&month=26&season1=2017&ind=0&team=0,ts&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&sort=16,d
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*strikes you out in order anxiously"

mariners!

Dodgers!

pirates

Its a beautiful night in ol St Pete. Wonder how it is in Jew york

>tripfag ruins image streak with dubs

pottery

WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT HAT

lex pls go

when will they be great again

who this breh?

Only a few games back from utter chaos

I hope you enjoy Blacked

Sorry but shes jumping on the bandwagon

>implying

MARINERS!

MARINGYAS

Thank you!!

Weird. It said it was corrupt, but then posted just fine

1stros

Throwback uni reminds me of throwing a soda at a Met fan in the Astrodome as a kid

you're a good man, user

>When the top teams of NL east and central would be in fourth place in west

imagine being mad

A rockies fan?

Could not imagine tbqh senpai

no
like imagine being
angry

A good guy...
Like a real superhero!

real human bean

No one can stop them!

>Win road series vs the 17 ALE winners
>skidding anxiety ridden Jays next

Is it wrong to hope?

>they still haven't won 50 games yet

No, I'm not a Giant's fan.

You are such a retarded faggot.

>some Padres-Doyers dual casual made these

Hey guys, I need to be refreshed a bit, can someone remind me how long ago the Dodgers faced an AL team in the playoffs?

in the 70s i think

Can someone remind me when you weren't so mad you posted about something else besides the dodgers?

>mad about the dodgers
I'm a royals fan from the AL Central, you're about as irrelevant to me as the Who's. Can you answer my question?

You could look at their interleague record since they last went to the World Series instead if you like, which is 163-174.

>76782266
Come back when your shit tier team is over .500

hey, get with the times buddy, the cubs won the world series this year

1988. Woowee, that's a long period of time, surely that could have at least played against another AL Team in playoffs since that point even if they couldn't win.

I mean, it's not like the players can be bad, how much money have the dodgers spent on payroll since 1988?

>3 game series against Tigers
>4 game series against twins
>3 game series against Mariners coming up soon

being above .500 won't be hard. Literally will be next game.

>he's celebrating the Royals reaching .500

>people on here don't realize that Tampa Bay Steve is a false flagging Yankees fan
He literally only posts in Yankees vs. Rays gamethreads, has a strange obsession with the Yankees, assumes everyone that calls him a fairweather fan is a Yankee fan, and posts shitty b8 in general.

Just look at his one post in this very thread, he's talking about New York for no apparent reason. I refuse to believe that someone could be that obsessed with a team unless they are secretly a fan of the team.

>.500
>Won 11 out of last 14 games
>Have some of the easiest games coming up
>only 2 gb from the Wildcard
>only 2.5gb from Division lead

Royals are contenders buddy.

They're contenders for the AL Central, which isn't much of an accomplishment.

If they Royals care at all about their future, they'd sell at the trade deadline and bring in some good prospects because they're going to be shit once they all leave.

>Contenders for playoffs
Royals just need to get playoffs. Fun fact, everytime the core of this Royals team made playoff, they made the world series.

Won't be different this season.

You also had a phenomenal bullpen on those runs, which has proven to be a recipe for success for many teams in the postseason. The Royals don't have the bullpen anymore, so a World Series run is extremely unlikely, let alone a run for the pennant. Especially with how shit the offense has been most of the season. It would be a lot more beneficial for the Royals to sell than to assume they're competitors.

>Royals now have a proper Ace in Vargas
>Their pitching doing great
It'll work.

You too

WHAT THE FUCK, ROCKIES?

DOGGERS SCORE 5 RUNS WITHOUT SWINGING? HOLY SHIT

>Doyals fans
lol your cancer team

>dyoers faggots spew their arrogance constantly but absolutely cannot handle anything remotely negative about their team being posted
hey I sense a pattern here

Shit teams:
Yours

>"See, you shouldn't say anything negative about the dodgers because under the conditions I deem fair, they're the best team in baseball this year during the regular season and my feelings will be hurt if you point out any of the numerous flaws in either the team or fanbase. You fellas really are obsessed, aren't you?"

Dodgers are a good team and your butt's blasted wide open about it lol

>Using awoo

But why to a Mets fan?

When Seth Beer is ours.

How many home runs will Shields give up to Judge?

The most Rockies loss possible. Hopefully they can beat up on the Giants and Jon Gray has a good outing against the D-bags to right the ship.

Anderson wasn't too bad, he was winning before Ottavino fucked everything up.

trick question, answer is 0 because home runs against shields don't count due to the fact that anyone in this thread could probably hit a home run off him as well

Trading Eaton was a huge mistake.

RIP rbo

chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/06/24/person-fatally-hit-by-red-line-train-at-35th/

James Shields literally has blood on his hands now.

Press F to pay respects
and S to sue Shields

how can I find full and updated team rankings of wRC+ in high-leverage situations?

F
can you imagine your team being so bad that youd prefer to jump in front of a train?

>Red Sox in on Sonny Gray
lol now that dave has gutted their system what can they even offer?

bustintendies

Red Sox have Devers a top top 3B prospect, but are they seriously going to give up Devers when Sandoval sucks dick? Red Sox could have had an infield of moncada, bogaerts, and devers. Then benintendi and betts in outfield. That's a core for the next 10+ years.

So this is gonna be a weird request but I need a ranking of pitchers by runners advanced on defensive indifference while the defensive team has a large lead(4+ runs).

1. your mom
2. your mom
3. your mom
4. i'm your real dad

Joba Chamberlain

Andy Pettitte, but only in the eighth inning

Go back to your cage

>whos fans are actually committing suicide for real now
I thought it was just a meme.

Can anyone tell me why the Dodgers aren't getting as much hype as the shitty Cubs did last year?

inevitable post-season collapse

nobody knows, huh?

>MULTIPLE

>Can anyone tell me why the Perennial choking Dodgers aren't getting as much hype as the Cubs team of destiny did last year?

Because the Cubs actually won you moron

The Dodgers have had plenty of chances to get to and win the World Series before this year, and blew it every single time. I believe they currently hold the record for most consecutive playoff appearances without a pennant.

What evidence is there that the Dodgers are going to """choke""" (READ: umpballed) this year?

They have a 10 game win streak, longest since 2013, with no signs of stopping.

Don't be mad that the Dodgers know how to do rebuilding, while your team is struggling

How clutch is your team?

fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=0&type=1&season=2017&month=26&season1=2017&ind=0&team=0,ts&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&sort=16,d

CIDF

Windians!

Please find me any team that could beat the Dodgers in a best of 5 or best of 7 series?

98 Yankees

the wild card playoff is only one game

And even if the Dodgers have to play in it (they won't)

They have Kershaw.

Would literally rather start Alex Wood

>Kershaw
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is the part of the day where we all laugh at the doyers, and then they begin their SEETHING damage control by claiming were obsessed

there I saved you an hour and possibly one later