/nrl/ - DCE is back edition

>Queensland coach Kevin Walters changes tune on Daly Cherry-Evans

>“He’s been playing some ELITE footy,” Walters told Sky Sports Radio’s Big Sports Breakfast.

news.com.au/sport/nrl/queensland-coach-kevin-walters-changes-tune-on-daly-cherryevans/news-story/be7db4cb4ce1c128502f3937433ad66a#

archive.is/lZsww

/ourguy/ is back lads
QLD Dynasty is looking good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6RL2z1W8DlU
humanrights.gov.au/complaints/make-complaint
stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/international/94053880/lions-tour-sonny-bill-williams-gives-shorts-and-socks-to-young-lions-fan-after-all-blacks-win
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you don't care about league at all and a fairweather as fuck Cowgurls fan yet you grew up with /spee's guy/

4. Michael Morgan
6. Daly Cherry-Evans
14. Cameron Munster

OR

4. Michael Morgan
6. Cameron Munster
14. Daly Cherry-Evans

OR

4. Cameron Munster
6. Daly Cherry-Evans
14. Michael Morgan

OR

4. Cameron Munster
6. Michael Morgan
14. Daly Cherry-Evans

If they go with anything other than one of these options, I will be VERY upset.

How do I go about watching your sport?

you're better off having morgan at 13 (Tbh)

On Thurs-Mon Australia time sit in these threads and wait for people to share the online stream url and paste it into VLC.

youtu.be/6RL2z1W8DlU

lol, it has a release date if you care

Just because you were so informative and helpful, I will do it, what team from Melbourne can I bandwagon?

Sean is fat lmao

Melbourne

this ps2 game looks mad

one 1 team in melbin lad and they're good too Tbh

To be fair the game is low budget and made by a small team so this is about as good looking as it gets

As long as it plays good is all that matters, but the last game was absolute shit and thus one cones out in a month and they haven't shown any gameplay, which leads me to believe this is also going to play like shit

Just got the pc version of Horizon Zero Dawn lads.

>playing any sport game that isn't fifa

So you got nothin

No, I got the game

Dual premiership winner and State of Origin representative, Matt Ballin has retired lads.

Thanks lads, I will be here game day

Just retired and will be opening a cafe that closes down and becoming a PT on instagram but it doesn't matter cause I've got a house paid off and tonnes in the bank and I'll be right as long as I don't spend too much per year lads

based matt

Just filed for bankruptcy because I have a gambling problem and on top of that I kept spending money like it was coming in quickly and easily like when I was a professional footballer lads

So poopeelia are playing a cheap knock off of union, meanwhile New Zealand are dominating the americas cup.

Really made me think, cunts

sheep ate my baby lads

>it’s been confirmed all Saturday night games will be simulcast on the Nine network for the final six rounds including Cooper Cronk’s final regular season home game against the Raiders in Round 26.

KA MATE KA MATE

This is disgustingly white.

Where would they finish on the premiership ladder lads? I reckon they'd at least do better than cucknulla

KAMA-TAY
KAMA-TAY
YARWA YARWA

you dont need a total of 5 halves and hooker manlets in any team

prepare to get BTFO

Gonna have some good old Australian pavlova for dessert lads

For me, it's the McLambington

Wash that baby down with the iconic aussie drink of L&P

*buurrrrrps* w-welcome to JB Hi-Fi how can I help you today

Hello where to find the NZ movies and music section?

They're in the back

The very back

Back in the loading dock

In the industrial bin

Thank you, come again good sir

Can you show me where the Switch games section is? I can't seem to find it

humanrights.gov.au/complaints/make-complaint

Wish I was a big, strong Kiwi like handsome, intelligent, muscular, sexy, charming and popular SBW

You mean that guy who got rekt buy England's brave white Ben Te'o?

stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/international/94053880/lions-tour-sonny-bill-williams-gives-shorts-and-socks-to-young-lions-fan-after-all-blacks-win

Good Thread

James Graham is going to have a horrible life after football. Not only has he had so many concussions but he already has nerve damage iin his shoulders. He said on NRL 360 that he'll tackle someone with his right shoulder and get a shooting pain down his left.

Daily reminder that Victoria attracts the best immigrants

The Switch is for kids and pedophiles

Are you sure you dont want the superior PS Vita instead?

Fucking LOL, imagine being such a loser that you build your own computer. Graphics cards? I can't even tell what any of those stupid ass numbers or names mean. Why not call it GTX 1? Then the next GTX 2? Why the fuck is it GTX 7475454534 then the next is GTX 1070?

Fucking losers.

Are you the fag posting that on Sup Forums

Imagine paying $1000 for a shitbox that can't even display true 4k

PC gaming is for paedophiles: FACT

Us real gamers own the Switch and Xbox One X

Just walked in on my sister in the shower by accident and she started getting a boner, should I be worried lads?

well in real life you can generally avoid smashing your shoulder on shit so he should be alright

Is the ref telling him to bow to Hessgod?source?

Basedbox

Follow me on Twitter

Based walkie

Based goose

(((NRL)))

Cringe

(((Cringe)))

What is Coen Hess having for din dins right now lads?

>3 nuggets

may aswell be air

HJ is fucking shit

DCElite

Watching my favourite anime, Haynes Moving Castle

Who here /kfc/

I wish 2bh

Been eating a lot of hell pizza lately tho

Wtf I hate my parents for baking a Christmas dinner and not taking us to based KFC

Anybody know if it's true that KFC is shit in America? That just doesn't make sense to me, tbqh

I heard that American fast food is way better than Australia at least in the 70s

Just realised that left wing rhetoric about the working class is a complete fucking lie and they only give a shit about middle class hipsters and brown people

lads

Went to america; can confirm. A lot more variety, portion sizes are larger and cheaper.

Fast food is better in New Zealand than Australia.

Can also confirm

t. anti thurston muriflag poster last year

Went to New Zealand; can confirm. A lot more variety, portion sizes are larger and cheaper.

you use your shoulders everytime you use your arms

watching matty johns show lads

America has like 10x more arable land so they can create more food thus driving prices down

Hope this helps

And 20x the people you dumb cunt

why are kiwis so racist against australians lads?

yeah that makes sense the proportion of food grown difference is exactly proportionate to the population difference

fuck your dad you dumb piece of shit

WALKIE

Fuck, even when the hot rod box deal is going on

>poopeelian brain activity

>poo peeland

Imagine being such a small forgotten about little brother country that you only have one NRL tea-*does the haka*

just got done watching the matty johns show lasds

did you win son?

what?

lasds

Wish I had friends

Your wish will NEVER be fulfilled.

But I thought I was your friend