Do black people lurk Sup Forums?

Do black people lurk Sup Forums?

I'm mixed black-Moroccan, does that count?

Do you not remember the day black MAGA man was here?

le WE

Mulato BR reporting in!

Based black Trump supporter does.

Maybe a few but the majority of Sup Forums is comprised of Whites and Mexibros

Using a computer is appropriating white culture.

Yeah, I browse here a lot, but I'm a liberal. I only come here to observe. It is very interesting to see other people's world views, which is one of the only reasons I come to Sup Forums.

mutt reporting in, who called?

my skin is white though, does it still count?

there was that one guy from the trump rally who btfo a bunch of leftists by basically saying ''i'd rather have a job than get government handouts''

Who here Mixed race Indian, Scotch-Irish?

>black
>considered people

Just stop.

I'm mixed but not with poo in the loo

Kek

Uiteraard zwartje.

Jokes on you I'm Scotch-Irish Sri Lankan

Off topic, but what are they even doing in that picture that we must alledgedly show mad love to?

Are the kangz shielding their eyes?

Is this the hip new dance move? Some kind of karate chop?

They doin the dab

I'm white but was born in Botswana. I like to mark "African American" on employment forms in addition to "White," am I a bad person?

Sure they do, had plenty of convos with them.
the ones the lurk Sup Forums however are not representative of the general pop. They're ok.

>2016
Surely you mean 2011.

... I don't know what that means.

I lurk and get into arguments a lot, I love seeing things from different points of views. Even better when it's anonymous.

Leave the netherlands then

A pharaoh would make a pretty good Stand aesthetic.

faggot

where else do they hook up with cucks to fuck their frustrated wives?

Yep.

And I also date a white girl.

Waiting for November to check out some epic meltdowns when your racist boi gets btfo

This pisses me off, can an egyptian please tell me how it feels to have niggers try to steal your culture and history.

Australian you are dumb as shit. There was a time when blacks ruled over Egypt, just as how there was a time when Whites ruled over Egypt. Maybe if you were intelligent enough to do some research you would have stumbled upon the Kush Empire and how they btfo'd the Egyptians.

Test

Native American scots-irish and german

Kek.

Blacks in the USA wuz nevar kingz.

They were slaves.
African slaves.
Not even good African slaves.
Export slaves.
Shit teir slaves.
Cheap slaves.

Do you have a indian card? like from your tribe? if not you are not indian. They have been keeping records since the 1800s so you will have a card if you are indian.