How should negan bully rick next?

How should negan bully rick next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nk34dSAAGrI
youtube.com/watch?v=wNfJY7S4fTs
youtube.com/watch?v=1nb3nTuF4CY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was thinking he should take carl's hat

He should hide Judith somewhere around Alexandria. Leave Rick a breadcrumb trail of clues.

kiss him a few times

Imagine the dialog
>where's your hat coral?
>he's wearing a hat rick, you been drinking?
>not that hat the hat I gave you
>where's the hat you long haired pussy
>did negan shit in your hat?
>mfw

He should play that chuck berry song named after his bat and dance around him like in reservoir dogs

If they hadn't done what I told 'em not to do, they'd still be alive.

*leans back*

*leans forward*
Give us a smooch, Rick. Let's be boyfriends.
O-okay, Negan.
*Leans in to smooch*
Heh, Just kidding.
*leans back*

lel

He should take Rick's nose between his knuckles and make him play kissy chase to get it back

>did negan shit in your hat

he should flick rick's face like magnessun does in sherlock

leave a burning bag of dogshit and mattresses on his doorstep

*tilts head*

He should give him a nice big rough daddy face rub against that manly beard of his.

Are you gay, faggot? Did you make this video? youtube.com/watch?v=nk34dSAAGrI

*walks around in a circle*

For a girl with such bags, you would think that a comfy sports bra would be pretty high on the priority list.

shittiest episode from this season so far

>For a girl with such bags
Stop. Objectifying. Her. Now. I never see you people talk about Negan in this way.

I want to live the rest of my life under her sweety breasts.

But negan already has some comfy knickers for his huge balls.

Shes gonna have a bad time hiking all day without one.

i havent read the comics passed them getting to alexandria so not up on events. is the grrl power colony a thing in the comics? and why are they doing this shitty character by character episode bullshit. move shit along already
i mean whats next, an episode on abrahams body and how it struggles to decompose while accidently stumbling upon yet another colony

>is the grrl power colony a thing in the comics?
No.
>why are they doing this shitty character by character episode bullshit.
Fuck knows. AMC being cheapskates as per usual?

Because comic books are fucking pathetic as a medium so the show has to expand on the narrow view the funnybook gives. I thought this was common sense.

AMC being cheap is always the answer dont know why i ask
and that justifies each character given their own episode? seriously are we going to see an entire episode about the preacher baking a cake? theres a difference between expanding past the source material and dragging things that could have been done in 2 episodes into six

>and that justifies each character given their own episode?
Yes. Seems you don't get the point of the series at all. That's ok though. I don't like Tara either. I like The Well and The Cell and Go Getters. I'm not tapping my feet to rush through All Out War.

Search Twitter for negan dick throat.

Bitches dig a rapey bully

use lucille to grope his beta cock

Who's Negan and why is he bullying Big Boss?

>Give us
He's not british. Should say "give me"

According to the 'leaked plot synopsis' of next episode, Negan ends up with Judith sitting on his lap, drinking orange juice with Carl after he makes him give him a tour of his house ( this is after Carl is found by the Saviors)

>Negan ends up with Judith

I thought we were all gay here

WELL WELL WELL
>Bends backward at a 90 degree angle
WHAT
>Swings Lucille
DO WE
>Drops Lucille
HAVE
>Picks up Lucille
HERE?
LOOKS LIKE A BUNCHA
>Rotates body 35 degrees leftwards
ANONYMOUS POSTERS HERE.
I SURE DO ENJOY POSTING FUNNY MEMES ON THE INTERNET
>Bends to a near impossible angle
YES SIR, PAPAS GOTTA GET HIS FUNNY MEMES EVERY DAY
SHOOTIN THE SHIT, KIND OF LIKE HOW I SHOT YOUR FRIEND
NOTHING QUITE LIKE IT,
>Crab walks
NO SIR

>leaves lucille in the crib for rick to find
>haha just kiddin rick, here's your baby
>rick goes in to pick up judith
>*leans back*
>HOT DIGGETY DAWG RICK, YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GO AND LET YOU HAVE HER BACK, JUST LIKE THAT?

Nope. They literally needed a filler episode and straight up copied a group z nation did over a year ago. Did better mind you, they had a zombie bear they fed the men to. Obviously the guns will come in to play later with the war and the strong women's will be the heroes.

>i havent read the comics passed them getting to alexandria so not up on events. is the grrl power colony a thing in the comics?
It trades with Alexandria and Michonne spent an indeterminate amount of time there, but it hasn't actually been physically shown yet and its relations with Alexandria were built during a two year timeskip. It was introduced WAY later in the comics and got an early introduction like pre-iron Dwight, so it might have the same backstory and it's just that no one found them before the end of All Out War, but who knows.

The comic equivalent does share the name Oceanside and the Telltale Michonne game (which follows the comic canon) had her on a boat with a few fishermen from there, so they're more or less similar so far.

Honestly?

If I was Negan, I would kidnap Rick and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a cuck leader? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other survivors to the death. just so many things I would do

holy christ this is way funnier than the ones about zombies slowly devouring maggie

There will be geometry on the test? I didn't bring my protractor today!

should cuck by making rick exhume his dead wife for negan to fuck in front of him and the rest of crew.

why is this season so boring?

>Let's be boyfriends

Is neganposting the best thing of Sup Forums apart from baneposting?

>unironically enjoying baneposting
Baneposting is cancer, but it started out cool because it was the new, hip thing. It quickly got old because everyone was doing. Neganposting is enjoyable now, for the same reason. It's the newest, coolest thing to do. But pretty soon, you'll realize it's cancer.

Never forget: You're on Sup Forums. Nothing is enjoyable. Nothing is good.

The dreaded rear admiral.

I love Negan. I love Carl. I hate Prick.

Not Alexandria, but some location Negan can fill to the brim with walkers for the maximum hot diggity dogs.

What fucking episode does he say "well well well what do we have here?" I can't find it for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=wNfJY7S4fTs

I'm pretty sure it was also a comic line but I forget the context.

CRANIUM OF THE HOT VARIETY

>not posting the webm

What about the "no sir" shit? I know I've heard it before. Is it in episode 4 as well?

No "no sir," but there was these.
>Hot diggity dog! This place is magnificent! An embarrassment of riches, as they say. Yes, sir, I do believe you are gonna have plenty to offer up.
>Look at this. This is something to build a relationship on. Good for you, Rick. This is readin' the room and gettin' the message. I've said it before, I'm gonna say it again. You, sir...are special.

>tfw axe gang shows up to avenge rick

>girl power nation

They SPECIFICALLY SAID the men and boys were all executed by Negan's goons. It's not a feminist utopia by choice.

That's why they all ran away to the summer camp they're currently at. Because they're fearful of Negan's retaliation.

>If you fuckers spent as much time watching the eps as complaining about them; 3 quarters of this board wouldn't need to exist.

I don't even follow twd anymore, got out once that negro priest with autism wouldn't fuck off, but this shit is fucking hilarious
I can see it so clear

youtube.com/watch?v=1nb3nTuF4CY

for you

You have donated to a worthy cause. If you stay on Sup Forums for a long time after this you'll see what the cause was for.

Make Rick watch another Tara episode

is this the fucking verne troyer one.