At this point I'm sure he's Heath Ledger reincarnated, no joke. He's basically perfect, on the same level

At this point I'm sure he's Heath Ledger reincarnated, no joke. He's basically perfect, on the same level.

Monaghan is actually amazing, he perfectly captures The Joker's character and mannerisms. Also very, very reminescent of TDK in this promo.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4XMOUzHdew
youtube.com/watch?v=J4XMOUzHdew

>unironically watching Fox shows

That's a shitty promo which is a shame since his episode with Barbara at that magic show was K IN O

>reddit thinks this is good acting
top lel

Wtf I love Gotham now

cringe

I am so utterly disappointed in how humanity turned out.

Why? He's very Ledger like Joker, and his Joker is recognized as the best.

he's trying to hard

We have practically ruined our entire planet, we have tens of thousands die hourly while a single percentage of our population sits on a majority of the wealth, but a cringecore tv show is what leads you to conclude humanity is a disappointment?

Yes. Yes, it is.

Also, niggers.

He's legitimately grrat.

It really is absurd how easily distracted we as people are. Fox shits out some mindbogglingly stupid shit to distracts us from reality, and we eat that shit up as if it was the most important thing in our lives.

Hell, I'm no better, the peak of my day today will be watching a few episodes of Kenny vs Spenny.

It's just weird how good we've become at avoiding real problems.

>Sup Forums - New Age Philosophy

>the peak of my day today will be watching a few episodes of Kenny vs Spenny
that'd be the peak of anyone's day 2bh m8

you stpid turd
you made me watch the smae vidoe 4 times
why would you post the same link twice

Have you ever considered that heath ledger was also trying too hard? because he was.

They're both the greatest Joker that have ever been portrayed. Monaghan seems like a young Joker.

this post is euphoric

I thought he died? And the idea was that he influenced other people to act like the joker?

>greatest joker
>not mark hamil

He's been revived.

Monaghan is a perfect blend of Heath and Mark Hamill.