What's the fucking point of jazz and classical when i can't articulate my opinion and have to be objective

What's the fucking point of jazz and classical when i can't articulate my opinion and have to be objective.
This is just a secret club for fucking losers. Fuck off.

Just enjoy it without necessarily being a part of the scene.

Good drums in part 3

lmao sheep, can't enjoy music without unnecessary justification

What? You don't like it? If you don't like it then don't listen to it. If you do like it then listen to it. You don't need to justify why you do or don't like it you fucking autist.

>instructions unclear. how 2 enjoy music??? halp.

What happened OP, who did you piss off?
Its not a secret club. Its just every genre seems to have its share of insufferable sperglords.

awe, the brainlet said something

>Implying anyone on the planet cares about your opinions past "I like it" or "I don't like it"
you're not a critic user, just like everyone else on this board we just listen to music. Some of us (including you) want to pretend like there is such thing as good music, when in reality, it's all bullshit. It's just about finding the bullshit you emotionally respond to.

then dont listen to it, I love jazz but you dont even have to like it. so how bout you fuck off bud :^)

What a fucking idiot. If you don't like it than take your Punk Goes Pop ass and die in a fire.

what DID he mean by this

and in Part I

just report him and hide the post. dont reply.. offtopic replies (yours and his) are against the rules. we dont need that kind of trash on the music board.

Speak English or get the fuck out Borislav.

Policing the rules is also against the rules.
Not like you even care about quality in Sup Forums.

what does this album mean

Your options are:
1. Just listen to what you like and don't bother discussing it with other people
2. Learn some theory and stop being a fucking pseud

it means he went out to eat his lunch

>Policing the rules is also against the rules.
source?

Not an argument.

>the brainlet cope
Go back to your special snowflake indie.