Daily reminder before July 4th...

Daily reminder before July 4th, Britain forced every American colonist to ship goods exclusively to England on English boats and passed the Stamp act which forced the of Stamps and Stamped paper for every legal documents, pamphlets, books, newspaper, paper cards ect. I understand the 7 years war was expensive but Americans fought and died in that War too. Britain can't possibly justify such Greedy conduct today.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed4nvS2yGws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In 1765, the average amount of tax paid by someone in Great Britain itself was 312 pence (26 shillings) per year.
In Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and New York, the average tax was 12 pence per year, or 4% of the amount paid by people in Britain. People in Virginia only paid 5 pence, or less than half that amount.
In the years between 1765 and 1775 Britain greatly increased the tax burden on the American colonists by raising customs duties. This increased the tax burden by a massive 8 pence per head, to 20 pence per year — or 6% of the taxes that people in Britain itself had to pay, rather than 4%. This injustice drove the American patriots to rebellion.
Source: Palmer, R R: The Age of the Democratic Revolution (1959), Princeton University Press

>Force every paper product to have a stamp
>force everyone to use only English ships
>make people ship goods to England before being able to sell to any other European nation
Pretty sure that's bloodsucking even if the actual % of tax was lower.

>Are you eating enuf, sweety? Here, have a gulp of corn syrup.

Are you envious of our women, khan?

Laughing as your fat digesting plaque toothed Anglo cows cuck you for Jamal?

It's the 4th here

>fat digesting
What exactly do you think you're meant to do with fat

>spell check changed disgusting to digesting
I'm gonna go an hero now.

>this post
>this flag

fuckin kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed4nvS2yGws
Memes aside our women are way better looking than brits.

>gulp of corn syrup
lel

and your women get wet at our shitty accent, so all the more for me i guess ;)

Manufactured goods produced in the colonies could be sold only for domestic consumption so as to not compete with Britain's home industries. If you wanted to buy goods from continental Europe, they had to first go through a British port and assorted customs fees.

Can't wait for the USA to default

George Washington once ordered a carriage from England and after a couple months wait, the thing was falling apart and completely unusable when he finally got it.

You are not the same as a hot and charming British man. You're not making anyone wet.

whatever helps you sleep at night cleetus

>americans
>celebrate cinco de mayo
>don't celebrate july 4th

>don't celebrate july 4th
Do people celebrate Canada day?

all me

You were British then, there is literally nothing wrong with any of that

kek

Fucking lel

I truly hate our independence. Let's reunite once again, Britain. The Founding Fathers were traitors, and they deserved punishment for their actions.

No. Trudeau outlawed it.