Referencing a 20 year old not well known movie

>referencing a 20 year old not well known movie

What the fuck is she doing? Her bantz are awful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
youtube.com/watch?v=vEawIQRGHg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trying to use meme magic against Trump

>References movie where person is shredded with a wood chipper.
>About to be shredded in the election against Trump.

Kek frowns upon Hillary. No meme magic at all. Sad.

god damn this country has the best elections
no wonder other countries love us so much

>Fargo
>Not well known

I wish people born after 2000 would stop posting here.

FUCKING THIS

God that is such a thing an out of touch old woman would find hilarious.

Twitter is fucking awful. I am so fucking tired of these bullshit "witty" twitter comebacks and meme-posting every single day.

It's so fucking fake, none of the candidates themselves run their twitter, it's all done by interns and other campaign staffers, fucking pathetic.

It's all so fake and reeks of some of the most pathetic attempts at pandering. Shame that twitter normies eat this shit up like the stupid fucks they are.

Trump obviously runs his own twitter, he's been shitposting on it for years.

It's like my mom tried to make a maymay!

Also, how millenial are you, faggot? Fargo is a great and quite well known movie

Fargo is a Tv show dipshits, not a movie.

Trump is the best shitposter on twitter

her meme magic is pathetic. fucking sorcerer's apprentice level

The world governments are trying to secure a foothold on the meme bank.

He who controls the memes, controls the world.

Pretty much anyone born after 1995 wouldn't know what Fargo is dipshit. They probably don't even know who the (((Coen))) Bros are.

Point is it's not like a classic movie to quote like Jaws or Star Wars or The Matrix or The Terminator, Normies know that shit.

They DONT know Fargo.

weak bait, but have a (you) for the effort

Implying Fargo isn't a well known movie?

You read my mind senpai

This is pathetic. It's so obvious she pays people to try and find and make "memes"

>not posting his number one top bantz of all time

You have to be 18 and older to post here.

Man whoever she hired for her memes suck ass. I'm positive they're from reddit.

You're a fucktard faggot moron. The TV show is based on the Oscar winning movie from the 90s. Dipshit.

>Implying Fargo isn't a well known movie?

Well-known to those over 30, leafbro, but for those younger, they won't know about it until the inevitable remake comes around circa 2019 as I'd expect.

tweet niggers spam this

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

and

youtube.com/watch?v=vEawIQRGHg8

in what universe is Fargo not well known. fuck I didn't even watch the show and I immediately recognized it just from that pic

Meme magic is like the infinity stones. Nothing more powerful, but deadly to the unworthy.

Fargo is a shit movie.

>referencing a 20 year old not well known movie

Fargo is actually pretty well known amongst her voting type;
Pseudo-intellectuals that love anything done by the (((Coen))) Brothers.

It's not a bad movie. But plebbit loves their Fargo.

Pure cringe that libfarts will declare is brilliant because they will tongue her dusty hole no matter what gets posted.

It's also not signed "-H' meaning a Tumblr intern posted it.

I know it, you guys are pretty scared right now. You thought you'd cornered the market on memes. but i'll tell you what - once an idea gets out, there's no controlling it. and memes got out. you can't put in the box anymore. Memes don't care who uses them - they are an instrument - a spiritual one, but an instrument nonethless. and they bring power to whoever uses them. And guess what, I'm starting to see your meme power dwindle, and now others are taking your place. Lord Kek doesn't play favorites. Memes go to those who use them properly.

good luck.

>That weak meme magic attempt
That's a losing battle right there. Best to stop it now.

It's ivy league millenials doing the posting. You don't seriously believe Hillary writes her own tweets? "Delete this." reeked of tumblrista tier "No, just like...stop."

ITS LITERALLY MEME-FUCKING-WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER THOUGHT ID LIVE TO SEE THE DAY

PRAISE Sup Forums PRAISE KEK

>literally repeating that he is not racist
Is she trying to make him win? Owes him a favour?

Also, film made by
>coen

>Pretty much anyone born after 1995 wouldn't know what Fargo is dipshit
People born after 1995 are worthless

Haha Hillary is fucking awful.

She understands the power of memes, but has yet to harness their true power.

She is unworthy.

She cant use meme magic, she knows it exists but she is incapable of wielding it

Regardless of who wrote it, that has the appeal of some baby boomer-made caption of Facebook.

Every time I'm feeling down, I read this tweet. It always makes me smile.

>God that is such a thing an out of touch old woman would find hilarious.

but people who use twitter are generic and stale - they like weak humor, it tends to their senses. so in a way, her weak posts are perfect for her audience

WOW 10/10 BANTZ
TRUMP IS FINISHED

Holy fucking shit, she's actually doing it. She's actually trying to start a meme war against the God Emperor. This is going to be even funnier than watching Jeb get trounced.

is hillary just letting some gay millenial staffer get her account and try to make le ebin meme tweets to win over young people from bernie sanders?

Her attempt to use meme magic is simply miserable.

Pathetic.

POST THE PEPES
MEME WAR NOW.

>about to rent
>look at synopsis
>worst oscar bait ever conceived

>mfw born in 1995

Yes.

born 1986 still no idea what fucking movie this is

>Hilldog's campaign advisor

Unlike your 13 year old ass; the voter base which is 18 and over will know where that scene is from. I'm from 1992 and I know that is fargo.

Go back to red3t child.

That's what it looks like.

I never thought I'd see the day when a 69 year old had a meme war with a political campaign

I'm tired of all these fucking children on my website.

Its a burger thing you wouldn't understand

It's actually one of the funniest movies of all time.

You're missing out

>Trump starts replying with smug anime photos

How do you do, fellow Bernouts!

if trumps tweets a pepe in the next 5 months im going to lose my fucking shit

I don't think it's even that. I think she just asked someone on her campaign staff with a college-aged child to ask what a "meme" is, and crafted this brilliant strategy based on the reply she got.

>Hillary is a memespouting normalfag

Not surprised.

I fucking hate the remake cycle of the movie industry. You are almost undoubtedly correct. Still, people know Evil Dead but not Fargo?

>in the next 5 months
he already did

"I once met (insert famous black person here). Are you saying you are less racist than them?"

Now she has to take it back or call a black person racist lol

RARE

>obscure memes

I'm #Hillusional now

Didn't Johnny Kasich really hate Fargo?

Jesus, what a trainwreck. Watching hilldog try to spit memes and bantz at trump is like watching redditfags going to Sup Forums and posting 4 year old dead memes

how long until her 45 year old obese lesbian team tweets doge?

I know family, I can't believe political debate has devolved to online shitposting and it's apparently the rest of the population is totally cool with it.

This is a mad world and I'm going to enjoy the ride

NO

Yeah, apparently he sat down and watched it with his wife and they were both utterly repulsed by the famous wood-chipper scene.

He rented it from Blockbuster and tried to have them pull it off their shelves. The guy at the counter said they would and just put it back the next day which made Kasich pissed enough to gripe about it in his book.

Doge is offensive to the snackbars, no doge tweet for her.

Hillary should have just used the collective conscience of Aussie pol posters to run her twitter.
Yfw Hillary posts "yeah, nah, you're a cunt, m8"

You just gotta love Shillary and her cargo cult-tier attempts of harnessing meme magic

Trump fags are retarded tbqh

Glad to see Hilldawg has stepped up her meme game. Still it's not going to defeat Trump. After all, he IS a meme (much like pic related.)

>Pretty much anyone born after 1995 wouldn't know what Fargo is dipshit
So what? People born after 1995 can't vote anyway.

... Increasingly nervous man says for the fifth time this week

People who say Fargo is good also like Dr. Who.

1988, I have no fucking clue what fargo is.

How the fuck do people not know Fargo? Great movie.

REKT
E
K
T

>worst oscar bait ever conceived
this is the worst bait ever conceived
0/10

Let us know when someone gives a shit about Brazil, thanks.

Movies that came out 20 years ago in America are probably new releases in your third world dumpster fire.

I have to disagree with you there. Even a novice can brutally beat her at meme magic.

Kek is on our prophet Trump's side. Hillary shall feel his wrath.

I don't even understand the sort of person that even follows Hillary's twitter.

Hillary's fanbase consists of boomers and middle-aged black women. Not the sort of people who bother with twitter and social media. The liberals who have online presence are bernie people who hate hillary.

So with all this in mind, EVEN IF she delivered good bantz, it'd fall on deaf ears anyway

1987 here

I'm not a cape shit pleb so yes I've seen fargo

Sure thing leaf

that's a good movie

>implying I give a shit about Brazil either

I'm moving to the U.S. illegally was soon as Hillary wins

>identifies with the goofy, slow, obnoxious female

Movies that came out 20 years ago in America are probably banned now in your country due to racism and because it's 2016.