Overall the best country on the planet

What is the best country in the world?

Probably yours

San Marino
If you exclude microstates then Switzerland

Russia.

Thank you, slovakia. Norway normally top the list. However, personally I find Norway to be a little bit lacking. Maybe due to my personal interest.

Australia.

Norway is the best in theory, but lacks any personality. Its so sterile.

Even Sweden was too sterile and ordered pour moi

Slovakia is nice! NICE!

Binland and Netherlands.

mine

Switzerland in my opinion. Honestly the most beautiful country in the world.

Iceland.

Brazil.

>diverse people
>racemixing is not looked down on
>nice beaches
>best women in the world
>fascinating cultures
>natural beauty
>best food
>Rio de Janeiro

Probably a nordic country, im sure that no spain (im from here) and no usa (you have to be so idiot for have Trump at president and Clinton at opossicion)

Norway.
Not because of HDI or anything like that, but because of your culture.

Best for what? Every country has pros and cons. Of course there is a level of income, quality of life, security etc but for the most part if its first world its a matter of taste.

South Korea.

Brasilean man, you forget the murder, corruption, the social injustices and the socials injusticies; kisses.

Yes, Norway doesn't have many flavors and trademarks. We are big at oil and fish, but that's pretty much it, and it's not very flashy at the global market. I envy other countries for their international achievements and colorful culture.

Unironically Mongolia

Japan ^_^

Truth

On paper probably Norway, Switzerland, Canada or Denmark.

Norway is nice, would colonize with my med genes.

Colombia
>Cheap
>Giant tits and ass
>Cocaine
What else do you need?

Fuck all of you and your fucking countries.

I'm literally the best, most evolved human being in the entire world. Prove me wrong.

It's either Switzerland or Norway for me. I'd pick Switzerland because I think it is a more beautiful country and the weather is nicer.

Italy or switzerland tbqh

>diversity
>racemixing
>Rio de Janeiro

why did you list bad things user?

Croatia

>Was going to say Norway
>OP is from Norway
Sweden

italy is a complete dump in the south though
I went to milan - rome - naples and naples felt like a different country. Such a poor shithole

Atahualpa?

Probably the Netherlands

The UK

Isn't their food shit though? The greatest country in the world can't be one with shit food. That's just not allowed.

England* actually

:(

Iceland, probably. All other European countries are pretty generic and boring.

Island er nok litt generic og boring også.

Unironically this.

After meeting lots of Brazilians from every part of the country-Bahia, Minas Gerais, Florianopolis, Vitoria, Rio, they seem to be happy and fun people and not the self hating fucks on this board. Brazil probably has all the dangers of a developing country but I bet it's nice.

1-7

probably finland or smth

could be any of the nordics + switzerland desu

no significant difference between them

Reporting in

Hvordan kan du sige det? Vi har jo volkanoer, masse is, meste vann og elekrisite per mann i hele verden, vores egen språk og hele pakasjen. Skandinaviske landerne er alle lik, en stor skog. Dere har ikke mindst dere egerne språk, norskt bokmål er dansk med nogle grammar-variasjoner.

Hvernig getur þú sagt það? Við erum með eldfjöll, helling af ís, hið mesta magn vatns og rafmagns allra þjóða, okkar eigin mál og allan pakkann. Skandinavísku löndin eru öll eins, einn stór skógur. Þið talið ekki einu sinni ykkar eigin, mismunandi tungumál. Norskt "bókmál" er danska með nokkrum málfræðibreytingun.

Bhutan