I just can't get into this fucking band, someone help me

I just can't get into this fucking band, someone help me.

This band sounds incredibly generic, even the "raw" songs feel so tame and generic, how can anyone like this? How do they get on anyone's "AOTYs"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHkuMMb2qRA
youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc
youtube.com/watch?v=4oScRBsOV6I
youtube.com/watch?v=45Xzgma4LMk
youtube.com/watch?v=2hsc42CFrUM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ju7T4J1qbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

then don't listen to them
are you male?
then you really shouldn't bother unless you are homosex

OP, you're a fucking idiot. You're a fucking idiot not because you think they are generic, because they are, but because you made this fucking post, implying that this fucking band isn't fucking generic in some fucking way. This is fucking retarded, OP.

>are you male?
yes
>unless you are homosex
yes, but this fact is not fucking helping at all

hmmm all checks out
you are all cleared to listen to this band

Fuck no, I never claimed they are not generic, it is it's just that it seems that some people see something else in this thrash band.

This band gets on everyone's AOTYs and are praised for their "maturity" in their newest albums, but it's still just fucking thrash.

Because they are trash and this place is trash, you should know that already.

do you mean "trash" ?

You're right, but I had no idea it was this fucking bad.

Yes, trash. I'm tired

Could this be the worst thread in the history of Sup Forums?

> pre-Paramore
Generic, but quality alternative rock/pop-punk/a bit of emo, I don't know. Don't expect anything groundbreaking, however they have nicest female vocals and pretty good melodies. They're easier to get into if you are 16 years old, of course.
This is a good song: youtube.com/watch?v=oHkuMMb2qRA
>post-Paramore
They started to get more serious (lyrically), as Hayley was getting depressed and half of the band left, and at the same time more poppish (musically). The latest album is straight up new wave with quite depressing lyrics.
youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc

You should know that Sup Forums loves awful music and this board is full of underage plebs who have nostalgia for the early 2000s. Paramore was always trash.

If you don't like pop and catchy music they will not be to your taste. I like them because their albums are well-produced, full of catchy melodies and their vocalist is great, not because they're a groundbreaking band in rock music.

Check out Paramore's most experimental songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=45Xzgma4LMk

itt OP humblebrags about not liking paramore and baits everyone to congratulate him on his taste

try making the same thread about garbage like death grips OP, most people don't like paramore :^)

Why are people praising post Paramore? Lyrically the band improved, but musically they somehow find a way to sound even more generic and bland.
This counts as experimental, for them, I guess.
There is nothing experimental about No Friend, the only "weird" thing here are the way vocals were toyed with.

Part 2 isn't all that experimental at all.

Future kicks ass though, I'll give them that, if anything, this is why Paramore frustrates me, I can tell they could make more of this great shit, but they're stuck with this generic Pop.

>try making the same thread about garbage like death grips
Those happen all the time. Paramore is praised everywhere, even on Sup Forums, and I just don't see why.

>this is why Paramore frustrates me, I can tell they could make more of this great shit, but they're stuck with this generic Pop.

This, Paramore could have developed musicaly like Brand New.

I ain't praising it, I prefer riot and brand new eyes (because nostalgia). LTFB, Careful, Ignorance, even Decode were all great.

I honestly don't see what's great about those albums, I am glad you enjoy them, just as I said, I don't get it, and I am able to enjoy pop music and catchy melodies, but I absolutely can't stand the sound Paramore goes for, it sounds extremelly tame. Too clean. Even for pop-punk/pop rock

kidzbop 54

Listen to Riot! Everything else is crap.

Fuck yeah Paramore thrashes hard

Fuck you, motherfucker, you a ho-ass nigga
I don't know why you trying to go big, nigga you ain't shit
Walking around like you God's gift to Earth, nigga you ain't shit
You ain't even buy me no outfit for the fourth
I need that Brazilian, wavy, twenty eight inch, you playin'
I shouldn't be fuckin' with you anyway, I need a baller ass, boss ass nigga
You'se a off brand ass nigga, everybody know it
Your homies know it, everybody fuckin' know
Fuck you nigga, don't call me no more
You won't know, you gonna lose on a good bitch
My other nigga is on, you off
What the fuck is really going on

>I'm older than 18 and I find Paramore to be bland and generic

Wow, does this really warrant a thread? Paramore is not aimed at people who are old enough to be here. All the Hayleyposters on this board are underage.

Their music is tame and generic but you can sense some potential in them. I don't know whose fault it is, whether it's someone in the band or fueled by ramen, but they definitely have potential that they're not quite reaching. it's pretty unfortunate desu.

>le "Paramore is immature Warped Tour Pop Punk for Hot Topic emo teens!!!!1!! xDDD" meme
Sign of a true pleb.

Future is a legitimately cool song, but they never released anything like that song ever again for good reason

I find a few songs kinda fun like Crushcrushcrush, Ain't it Fun, and That's What You Get

You really shouldn't expect anything awesome from a band like this unless you are a girl though. Don't be mad you can't get into a generic pop punk band

You just proved his point

they might sound generic, but that's the whole genre, I love some of their stuff

This
Literally their are the Beatles of post-90's pop punk

Is Paramore, dare I say, the Beatles of our century?

Reminder that Paramore, the biggest Pop Rock act of the century, has begun to release...

Post-Rock:

Chamber Pop:
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ju7T4J1qbc

Post Punk/Spoken Word/Experimental Rock/Psychedelic Rock:

All this shouldn't be too surprising given that the members of Paramore have said their favorite musicians/groups include Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Bjork, and Talking Heads, just to name a few.

They're garnering more critical acclaim than ever and are experimenting more than ever. They're beginning their Rubber Soul/Revolver era and it's only getting better from here. Even if you're not a fan, ya should still acknowledge this.

Kek, make a thread out of that